Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The only thing that can jolt Armaan is Abhira being in danger- hospitalized, injured, kidnapped, something needs to happen to her.

She will have to reach hospital to get his attention ? He needs a tight slap from Abhira or MG to set him right. Or she should totally ignore him or leave to Mussorrie for few days taking a break from all this toxicity.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kal tak Armaan share karne wali sisters Aaj kachori share kar Rahi hai. šŸ„¹

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He needs another Chamaat session from Manish.. Only he can bring back his lost sensessmiley37

my favourite tappi tappi tappi aiming 2.4 trp will come soon. Maa and beta will get booth removal treatment with oldie chaantaaa.

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kal tak Armaan share karne wali sisters Aaj kachori share kar Rahi hai. šŸ„¹

next ruhi ke bache ko share karenge dekho šŸ¤ e log aise hi Ghumayenge screen ko arman ko door rakhke
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

And how does everyone always keep a moun vrat together whenever something wrong happens with Armaan and Abhiraā€¦. Manoj is such a dumb ass

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Nah. Precap is abhira trying to murder vidya with walnuts

Vitch nikamma son is who wanted Ab to plan party will be responsible for her maut smiley41

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Another aspect is that, this plot will become rehash of gen 3 only. there has to be some difference

And Abhiras identity as Aksharas daughter also has to happen. Right now only MG knows.

And Ruhi cannot go scot free for everything she has done and then also successfully get Abhira thrown out of the house over her miscarriage etc. its too much. I am hoping they will take the route of accusing Abhira but Abhira proving she didnt do anything and maybe even that Ruhi was faking pregnancy and made fake reports about Abhira's infertility also. because that was clearly planted by someone. And Ruhi or Kaveri seem the most likely suspects since they are the 2 people who have suddenly flipped and become overly nice to Abhira. Ruhi more than Kaveri. Sanjay would not pull something like fake infertility reports etc. thats a woman's planning.

Ruhi is the one who is most suspicious. Her OTT acchai and flip to this degree where she has gone from wanting to marry Armaan to behen bonding with Abhira and moving on so quickly that she has presumably been intimate enough with Rohit in the span of 3 months to claim pregnancy now, all of that seems too good to be true. so my gut feel is that she is faking and doing some major saazish to take revenge on Abhimaan.

Kaveri's flip has already been explained. she is doing it all for firm because Rohit is useless and Sanjay is jamai and not a Poddar. So he needs capable Abhimaan to handle things.

The diff between the previous two Gen ML and Armaan is that they started as extremely nice guys and ended but being toxic but Armaan started as a toxic pendulam and changed for some time and now is once again going through withdraw symptoms. And knowing from which show and character this gen is based on, we didn't expect much from Armaan's character. Ghum was a disgusting show and Virat a disgusting character.

Now you r right, there needs to be something different. This throwing out a fl due to death of someone else has been happening since the 1st gen and the 1st was the only one where the husband supported the wife.

Rajan shahi's shows are famous for sudden whitewashing. So i do think Ruhi has indeed changed . She is going scott free.

But her miscarriage with or without rohit's death and at the same time IR ll be done and she ll start hating Abhira again and ll start plotting against her. Vidya who only needs an excuse ll bring in Abhira's mother to insult abhira further. The sentence " Your mother killed my/Ruhi's mother and now you killed my/her child" ll be said. I am calling it.

Kaveri's flip makes a lot of sense. I said it in another comment. She thinks of only profit. And armaan is her most profitable investment. Rohit is the mutual fund she regrets investing a huge amount. Now she is cashing on the profits of Armaan to set off with the losses that Rohit is bringing in. That's how she sees her grandons.

But it shows how disgusting a character vidya is when a character like Kaveri makes sense more than her.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bechare ki beizzati hogayi smiley28

IMG_0806.jpeg

Yeh pukka Phupasa ka saath dega to take over P firm from Armaan & Kaveri

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am sad for both of them. I know Abhira is hurting because of Armaan but even that guy is suffering.

I don't if it makes sense but when one is really stressed they shout at the person who is trying to help them. That's why one needs to go to therapy rather than spoiling your relationship with anyone.

Abhira needs to catch a break man. Her problems just doesn't end.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh pukka Phupasa ka saath dega to take over P firm from Armaan & Kaveri

Mai bhi saath dungi.