Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

#JusticeForAtulKaLaptop.

Laptop feka was the most terrible scene in this episode. Bichara laptop

Armaan truly is a Gopi Bahu if he doesn’t respect a laptop smiley37smiley37smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why is Abhira trying to replicate V actions as he is missing them???? That’s completely unnecessary and making it more worse for him…. Has she run of her ideas to cheer him up which she was best in?? This MG why did he even have advice her such stupid things. Let her give up for once and Armaan needs that taste of his own medicine

Yahan toh sabke sab akal mands hai

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

This forced behna jaap from ruhi is annoying. Standing next to abhira when mg calls, giving advice etc. are apne kaam se kaam rkhna bey.

She's probably guilty and shit but isn't it better to keep distance from abhimaan after everything she's done. Abhira don't need her advice. The entire family is on her side.

Ma ka kofta ..seriously smiley37

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Your favourites saath mein smiley27

IMG_0822.jpeg

The only thing this pic reminds me of is the pager bombsmiley37

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Even I think so now.The precap isn't going to play out at all. Abhira did say she wants to give up and I feel this is going towards that. I don't blame her, Armaan deserves it at this moment.

I think he will flip very soon smiley36 Veryy soon. Aisa ke pata bhi nai lagega isko ma ka gham kha gaya tha

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That side eye that phuphu gave to Kaveri after showing her the video was so smiley2

Originally posted by: Krinya

The only thing this pic reminds me of is the pager bombsmiley37

only Netanyahu can send Vidya to hell nowsmiley37
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Your favourites saath mein smiley27

IMG_0822.jpeg

fufa showed how ar behaved with employee as dadi didn't trust his words first. Fufa is happy when ar is shouting on employee or abheera in firm.a big Client was about to give cheque but he backed from case. Dadis kaabil vakil cases jitayega sab gaya paani mein.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I do agree if Abhira wants to leave she should. Actually they both should take a break.

Armaan has no right to shout at someone else especially Abhira when she is trying to help him, but I also really want Armaan to get better. He looks depressed and needs therapy ASAP.

Right… no one’s words ever affected him so much and VV knew how to exactly hit the right chords… and she is kaamyaab also in it.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Mujhe bhi pufferfish ki yaad aagayi ye scene dekh ke. She always had heartfelt behen wali scenes with Abhira smiley27

both had a bond which was spoiled due to arman chosing ruhi om head and ruhi wanting abheera away.