Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

I don’t quite understand why offscreen nonsense is being mentioned in a thread made to discuss today’s episode?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

🤣🤣 She thought Ar left her in mandap and she came all decked up lol.

Dadi was looking calm.today, I thought ww hogaya but then again, woh calm ho gyi toh saste nashe krke ladoo kon dega, vidya have to flip sooner or later.

Thanks a lot for this precap🥰, can't go through episodes,

let's wait for Ruro story, woo hoo!!

vidya came in normal dress dadi asked her to change as guests will ask and act 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

It's not about whether they meant it seriously or just joking. I never questioned their intentions, yes they are joking. But not all fans see it like that. I already shared a tweet where famous fan account from fd making praising tweets like Rohit ignoring garvita, he hates ruhi. When actors treat offscreen person as onscreen character on camera especially third angles, fans too do the same thing seeing them. One time or two times, their jokes are understandable, but almost everytime will influence fans to treat garvita as ruhi. They just need to be careful. That's all. I am sure they all share healthy bond offscreen.

Fans themselves praised Rohit sam by saying love how they ignored garvita, asked her to go to the side etc. Trollers said the same but not for praising.

Bold: yess this is absolutely happening.

Saw Reddit post on this all controversy, fans are already very immature when it comes to their fav. and hatred towards the third angle And this can turn nasty if they see their fav. are knowingly or unknowingly do this offscreen tbh.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Saalon tak shaadi shuda hone ke baad apne doosre wedding ke time bhi Akshara sharmayi..so I don’t think sharmana has anything to do with whether they have already been married or not …these emotions are new to them, having acknowledged and understood that they are reciprocated ..

Roohi jaise besharam aur bhulakkad hona toh mushkil hai …I mean she’s married and wants to marry another man ..and tells her husband she’s going to the parlour …and despite all the PDA, she’s willing to practically blackmail Arman to marry her ..cliff stunt ke baad bhi she thinks she’s in with a chance ..Roohi jaisa koi nahi..sacch mein !!!

P.S - I really don’t care too much for the show right now ..par jab galat cheez bola jaata hai toh apne aap ko rok nahi paati smiley37

Upar se apparently itna Karne ke baad, Armaan and Abhira must've stayed back, cared for Ruhi and provided first-aid before thinking of getting married when she wasn't even injured or unconscious ffs!! And all this is AFTER Ruhi literally jumped out of a moving car and left Armaan to die smiley32 logic tho aisa hai ki pucho hi mat!!

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vidya came in normal dress dadi asked her to change as guests will ask and act 🤣

That makes so much sense 😅, swarna ya surekha ki extra dress leke, unki hi ghar ki beti ko shrap🤣🤣.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Upar se apparently itna Karne ke baad, Armaan and Abhira must've stayed back, cared for Ruhi and provided first-aid before thinking of getting married when she wasn't even injured or unconscious ffs!! And all this is AFTER Ruhi literally jumped out of a moving car and left Armaan to die smiley32 logic tho aisa hai ki pucho hi mat!!

Roohi ko Devi Ma ka saath bhi nahi chahiye ti..Armaan and Abhira are mere mortals ..unki kya zaroorat ..tomorrow you’ll see a transformed Ruhi prakatofy at the mantap likely .:Ruhi is no ordinary woman ..she’s a superwoman !
Edited by sharadrocks - 27 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Roohi ko Devi Ma no Saath bhi nahi chahiye ti..Armaan and Abhira are mere mortals ..unki kya zaroorat ..tomorrow you’ll see a transformed Ruhi prakatofy at the mantap likely .:Ruhi is no ordinary woman ..she’s a superwoman !

Jai Ruhi maata.... (aur unke bhakton ki bhismiley37)

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys can you imagine if Patralekha had actual fans in Ghum forum supporting her every wrong doing.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t quite understand why offscreen nonsense is being mentioned in a thread made to discuss today’s episode?

and we get rapped on the knuckles for engaging in innocuous chitchat even on the BTS thread .smiley37
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

It's not about whether they meant it seriously or just joking. I never questioned their intentions, yes they are joking. But not all fans see it like that. I already shared a tweet where famous fan account from fd making praising tweets like Rohit ignoring garvita, he hates ruhi. When actors treat offscreen person as onscreen character on camera especially third angles, fans too do the same thing seeing them. One time or two times, their jokes are understandable, but almost everytime will influence fans to treat garvita as ruhi. They just need to be careful. That's all. I am sure they all share healthy bond offscreen.

Fans themselves praised Rohit sam by saying love how they ignored garvita, asked her to go to the side etc. Trollers said the same but not for praising.

I don't know my this post will be controversial or not.

Bold:But what is the fault of actors in this ?They do it for fun .isn't this the problem of fans?If fans can't differentiate between Actor and character,it's their problem .All these people sit in online know how to read and write ,how to use internet,So school college main zarur Gaya hoga.so they can easily differentiate between a person and a character they play.The same mentality of fans sometimes is used by some actors and some ph houses to make them do offscreen shipping for online hype.And after the show they will be heartbroken.

Edited by elizamerin - 27 days ago