Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh show se bore hoti jaa rahi hu... par yeh log itne zor zor se kyu has rahe hai... smiley36

yrkkh me that was a comedy scene when sirat was teasing kartik for khusboo wala sabun isiliye has rahe hai wo

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellytalks

yrkkh me that was a comedy scene when sirat was teasing kartik for khusboo wala sabun isiliye has rahe hai wo

woh pata hai par inki hasi kuch jyada hi aa rahi hai. Itna bhi funny scene nahi tha woh
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

woh pata hai par inki hasi kuch jyada hi aa rahi hai. Itna bhi funny scene nahi tha woh

arey yaar samjha karo apne hi show ko promote kar rahe hai

dkp verse ka show hai dono

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

And the worst thing is Rohit himself is innocent šŸ˜ž

itā€™s very sad because Rohit is one of the nicest characters in the show..heā€™s very pure hearted ā˜¹ļø
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp showing their love for kairath šŸ˜‚

That will come soon their fav track and legacy

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellytalks

arey yaar samjha karo apne hi show ko promote kar rahe hai

dkp verse ka show hai dono

Omg mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha. Achcha aise bhi promotion hota hai kya?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Just came across this. We can consider it as armaan with his mom may be into singing smiley36

The boy looks like younger version of armaansmiley36 https://youtu.be/WeVQZm3pQFE?si=LdFffLdvqhRrmxgw

Armaan singing ruhi and abhira watching smiley37

https://youtu.be/Z5I4oHgo5cE?si=uLLKHrUnNgfUUsFx

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I still can't understand why fans become so irrational while differentiating between fictional characters and real persons. Here also there are many who hate samriddhi just because she is playing Abhira who is obviously not their favorite in the show. Matlab common guys these actors are different persons in real. I simply hate people over analysing every minute details these days.

The hate on Sam is because of her recent IG stories and videos she shared with Jaysoni . I wish I have talent to write all the details of the show without watching, but i donā€™t even rem what happened a few episodes back.
Abhiraā€™s character received hate from day 1 even when she was shown a happy ,bubbly girl for being Akshnavā€™s daughter , At least actors should be spared from this unnecessary hate and negativity. Sam is one of the sweetest actor who have good bonding with all her co stars and so is RoPu. Sam and Sheena shares a a beautiful bond too.

Hate and negativity started from day 1 s4 started ,there were many fake articles floated saying the show wonā€™t last longer ,show will shut down in 3 months. But Sam and RoPu saved the show. S4 from the start got decent TRP without so called famous faces or high budget. DKP had seen disastrous marriage last season spending whopping amount which didnā€™t fetch them the TRP and that shaadi didnā€™t even last for 6 months , so this season he donā€™t want to spend much , even with less known and not so famous faces and low budget the show is still doing good and is always in top 5 with decent TRP.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't know that. If it's true then it's really distasteful from his side.

Just because it was said by ml to third angle, he is getting praised. Imagine if it was said by third angle to main lead.

he was probably joking with her,.as we can see that rohit, Sam and garvita have a good working relationshipā€¦.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I was very confused with KP' character today. Sometimes she was smiling seeing Abhimaan's love and then suddenly was giving angry expressions.

Kuch samjh nhi aaya.

Only Phupha Sa was consistent and actually did something.smiley42smiley42