SP14JfB.jpeg

9B4W4SQ.jpeg

Edited by hari15 - 29 days ago
Posted: 29 days ago

Thu thu thu thu 😍😍😍

Screenshot_20240921_150455_Chrome.jpg

Edited by hari15 - 29 days ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/NoEOApC6Hls?feature=shared.

Abhira upae se dekh rahi h woh yahi place h..😅

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

abhimanyus dance before wedding super duper energetic dance ta.. ifmanynone has pl upload

Anyone please koi Kartik naira ke sabhi vivah ki pics ek post mein upload kar sakta h kya mukhse nahi ho rhai,Saari saari pics bajut achi h,All vivah,All rasam.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

Akshu enjoying baarat from window 😍😍😍

wsD1z5T.jpeg

AdhUpz5.jpeg

SP14JfB.jpeg

9B4W4SQ.jpeg

Akshu’s bridal look was superb, really awesome, her nath was so so pretty, I fell in love with it since I saw it.

For this shaddi, they put so much efforts is every tiny detail, from mehndi design to lengha to jewellery, it was a treat to watch 🥰

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

Akshu’s bridal look was superb, really awesome, her nath was so so pretty, I fell in love with it since I saw it.

For this shaddi, they put so much efforts is every tiny detail, from mehndi design to lengha to jewellery, it was a treat to watch 🥰

That's why I love to rewatch each scene of gemeration 3 grand wedding.They Did everythign in just 10 day shedule make 10-12 episode,Keep in mind every detail needed.That's too in Udaipur diffrent from their usual shooting location and also sjot grnad music video and Hamari bano pyari....Just loved it.❤️❤️❤️❤️