Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Sahi kaha, even I’m unable to control myself today seeing the antics of this immoral suhaagan chudail!

Patralekha >>>>>>>>>>>> anyday over this thing. My Didi may have been bad but she was at least classy and never stopped this low!

Hey she was not classy .. she was goondi no 1 .. but she respected her husband.. all her aatank started after he died

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Hey she was not classy .. she was goondi no 1 .. but she respected her husband.. all her idiocy started after he died

himmat dekho iski kya karegi next puski hogi andar toh masala kootegi bahar toh poora dry fry 🤗

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Well she’s looking like some one who is getting ready to sit in the market and hawk her wares .. to put it mildly .. the actual word is 🫢

Arey Poddars and folks of udaipur should bid for her .. the one who pays the highest gets her first and then others can continue for the next time

Who will bid for this ugly duckling except her par nani & her love sick husband?? That’s why she was unmarried till her late 20s. It was not like she was busy in her career too.. that’s why she latched on to the first man that showed interest in her… Don’t know what Poddars saw in her to want her as bride for both their sons?? A fake selfish characterless human who is on the verge of becoming full blown Psychopath…

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I have no idea why sofna and rani tag me here…smiley37

Me to ruhi smiley11

PS . Rani please change your DP I can’t take it smiley39

Edited by dusk2dawn - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Sahi kaha, even I’m unable to control myself today seeing the antics of this immoral suhaagan chudail!

Patralekha >>>>>>>>>>>> anyday over this thing. My Didi may have been bad but she was at least classy and never stopped this low!

mujhe toh comedy hi laga chindi andar room mein itna karke bahar kya karegi dekhni hi. Kisi ko abhimaan shadi pe focus kaha e karmanjali kya karegi dekhni hi bas dkp ka khel dekha leads se jyada chindi chillar ki kartoot dikharahe hi isiliye promo bhi nahi diye 😂
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Looks like I am only alone in this smiley19

Anyone >>>>>>>>>> P didi

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why Rohit didn't realize his wife wasn't with him or in their room destroying it smiley37smiley37

Since Vidya won't go will she notice Ru leaving and follow her smiley4

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Looks like I am only alone in this smiley19

Anyone >>>>>>>>>> P didi

Arey nahi yar I am with you .., I just hate P .. nothing triggers me any more after her ..she getting vinu back was the ultimate slap to the viewers..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Mujhe ab 90% surety hai that Kaveri ko Ru ki sachchai pata chalegi and she will protect Abhimaan and get them married pure dil se - which was what Abhira always wanted

BTW - yeh pagal aurat dulhan ki tarah PH main dress ho gayi aur humare pyaar devar Rohit ko bhanak tak nahi padi - no wonder she also completely disregards his presence as wellsmiley37

Even I feel after shaadi its gonna be abhira-armaan vs ruhi-rohit with daadi sa supporting abhimaan and vidya supporting ruhi-rohit. Does anyone remember that rohit told madhav once that shaadi tak daadi sa , armaan bhaiya aur abhira bhabhi ek hi team pe ayenge? Here, Abhira is compared to kaveri's younger version also. smiley42

Sanjay will take advantage of these situations and will definitely manupulate vidya and rohit against abhimaan. Who knows maybe ruhi will also joint him to take revenge on abhimaan as armaan also rejected her so called sachcha pyaar. So in future something will happen which will be a mistake by armaan, vidya will blame him for that and will herself ask abhira to take armaan and leave, breaking that promise. Kaveri will also be helpless that time, will ask abhira to never leave armaan side and always be with him. Abhimaan will leave and poddars downfall starts.... 😁

May my kp come true and makers act according to this...🙏🙏🙏

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Even I feel after shaadi its gonna be abhira-armaan vs ruhi-rohit with daadi sa supporting abhimaan and vidya supporting ruhi-rohit. Does anyone remember that rohit told madhav once that shaadi tak daadi sa , armaan bhaiya aur abhira bhabhi ek hi team pe ayenge? Here, Abhira is compared to kaveri's younger version also. smiley42

Sanjay will take advantage of these situations and will definitely manupulate vidya and rohit against abhimaan. Who knows maybe ruhi will also joint him to take revenge on abhimaan as armaan also rejected her so called sachcha pyaar. So in future something will happen which will be a mistake by armaan, vidya will blame him for that and will herself ask abhira to take armaan and leave, breaking that promise. Kaveri will also be helpless that time, will ask abhira to never leave armaan side and always be with him. Abhimaan will leave and poddars downfall starts.... 😁

May my kp come true and makers act according to this...🙏🙏🙏

Itna kuch nahi hoga but Kaveri may come to know about this