Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Isn't it weird they dint show anything of writing of Armaan's name in Abhira's mehendi but did show that for Ruhi in Rumaal wedding?

That's because thirsty girl always needed validation. It's nice to have but it's not necessary. Abhimaan have each other, heart, mind and soul, anything else is in material

Precap main last scene Armaan ki expression notice Kiya?I think 7 step plan ki story sunke hosh udgaye hain Armaan kismiley36smiley37

Seeing his reaction Roohi will imagine that he is bewitched by seeing her beauty in bridal outfit.. 🤪🤪

The way she took “nazar” for herself and admiring herself in the mirror, she thinks too highly of herself and lives in her delusional world.. Don’t know when Armaan will be free from Roohi’s harassment.. She calls this love.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

To be honest, aadi is right! Ab Shadi hogaya toh Abhira ke LLG for sure. But hopefully they will get good moments before new kaand

I am waiting to see how long they will take to ruin their ml smiley42

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Somebody said she Ruhi s Dida on steroids and I agree smiley37

Pakhi bhi Samrat ki marne ki badh hi full on delusional ban gaya tha na???? Chalo bacchi even crossed that milestone.. Ye aisa kyu hain??? Kaisa hain???

If they wanted to do all these, why did Rohit Poddar return to the show??? Agar Rohit nahi hota, tab Ruhi ki harkathein itni insane tho nahi dikhthismiley44smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Does Rohit know his wife is planning to marry his brother who is also unaware that his sister-in-law is planning to marry him? smiley39

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Aur bole tum meri sabse acchi, sachi dost hosmiley42 Lo jhelo absmiley37

He should feel disgusted for even the mere infatuation felt towards such a woman.Usski baat sunke kitna rulaya tha Abhira ko.

Edited by elizamerin - 1 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

He should feel disgusted for even the mere infatuation felt towards such a woman.Usski baat sunke kitna rulaya tha Abhira ko.

Someone wrote in X - 1.5 days of nibbagiri costed Ar and FD so muchsmiley37smiley36
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Pakhi bhi Samrat ki marne ki badh hi full on delusional ban gaya tha na???? Chalo bacchi even crossed that milestone.. Ye aisa kyu hain??? Kaisa hain???

If they wanted to do all these, why did Rohit Poddar return to the show??? Agar Rohit nahi hota, tab Ruhi ki harkathein itni insane tho nahi dikhthismiley44smiley44

Pakhi was not much delusional. She knew virat will always protect her & entertain her. Otherwise she wouldn't have become his wife despite getting exposed for trying to harm his wife.

I want dialogue from Ar like woh kaunse manhoos 2 minutes the jab me tumse mila😆 please dkp something similar 🙏
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Someone wrote in X - 1.5 days of nibbagiri costed Ar and FD so muchsmiley37smiley36

Where is the lie?smiley36poore world main sirf isko mila infatuate hone ke liye?I am damn sure he might have studied in some boys only college.never seen any girls before .Thatswhy he mistook infatuation as love in his thirties smiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 1 months ago