If you want to retain one Charachter - Page 3

Poll

From yrkkh current generation for next generation. Who would it be?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Are you doubting his flowchart making skills? Tch !

What if I say,,,,,,

I DO!

Now you can try arresting me for my crime🚔

le me running away smirking evily 🏃‍♀️

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kya patha they may turn yuvraj into AA may say he did not killed AK it was his twin brother and uska family politician hosmiley43

Yes yes definitely I remember even audience loved Yuvraj n Abhira together there were so many VM's of them because he only had Abhira in his heart while Armaan was getting attracted towards Ruhi So Armaan didn't deserve her then

If they show that Yuvraj who loved Abhira was different from the Criminal Yuvraj n how the Real Yuvraj is tortured by the Criminal Yuvraj who is more like his Criminal family Then Legacy FL can give Real yuv n her mother justice n have love story with Real Yuvraj who is still interested in Politics n will continue that career Then Abhira will be the bhest lawyer n Yuvraj will be the bhest politician what a couple smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Yes yes definitely I remember even audience loved Yuvraj n Abhira together there were so many VM's of them because he only had Abhira in his heart while Armaan was getting attracted towards Ruhi So Armaan didn't deserve her then

If they show that Yuvraj who loved Abhira was different from the Criminal Yuvraj n how the Real Yuvraj is tortured by the Criminal Yuvraj who is more like his Criminal family Then Legacy FL can give Real yuv n her mother justice n have love story with Real Yuvraj who is still interested in Politics n will continue that career Then Abhira will be the bhest lawyer n Yuvraj will be the bhest politician what a couple smiley42

abhira is called as baby queen. Yuvraj and yuvrani ka hashtag hoga YuvAni 🤩

Yahi toh chaiye thi mujhe story bakwas poddar drama se thak gaya hoon mein,Ab mujhe gangsta politics yeh dekhna hai.

Abki baar goenkas ko gareeb raohne ke piche koi reasom tha ki makers ke khid ke pass low budget hai,That's why same goenka cast,Samd goenka house,rental cloths,Only shot in mahableshwar that is feeka in front of Generation 3 Udaipur shoot or generation 2 Abroad shoot where Kartik propose Naira.Wearing one cloth for 10th time,I actually bored with cloth style of Abhira,Armaan,Manish specially baki sab par tog mera dhyan jata hi nahi.You know what baki sab ko Ache hi kapde milte h sirf in tin ko chodkar.Jinhe ache kapde nahi milte unhe jyda dialogue milte hai Jinhe kapde ache milte hai unhe dialogue nahi milte.Mujhe Rohit Kartik ki yaad dilata hai clean shaved and wearing style of Court pent,Jiggers etc.Armaan ka style na Abm jaisa h na kartik jaisa balki koi clothing style hi nahi h uski balki mein toh kejta hoon Isse acha pehle wale armaan ko cloths dete the..

But ab wale ko ek sherwani same design ki bas har function mein colour change ho jata hai design or fabric same hi hota h us sherwani ka.Ruhi jise itne kharab dialogue dete hai use kapde makers jaanbukjkar abuira se ache kyum dete h