If you want to retain one Charachter - Page 2

Poll

From yrkkh current generation for next generation. Who would it be?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i wonder next gen abhira ki beti kis pathi se hogi.🤔 As beti ka career and father depends on next gen story 🤔

Kya beti lawyer hi rahegi as 2 season se lawyer hi hai profession i Don't think next gen ki fl lawyer hogi

Maybe IAS/IPS Officer ya CM/PM/President of a country n Maybe next gen ML n his fam would be politicians n filled with corruption n FL would be incharge of turning them into good Citizens n Politicians

Whoever voted for Manisha sabka internet khatam hoga aaj wifi nhi chalega aaj Sunday mein bore hoge smiley8

I just realized something now"

Yeh Rishte Hain Pyaar Ke" was better than "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" Generation 4.

In Generation 3, "Bade Papa" and "Badi Mummy" were concepts copied from that. In YRHPK, Abir calls Vishambar "Bade Papa" and Rajshri "Badi Mummy." Akshara's real mother wasn't shown in this way. Mishti was their niece, not their daughter, which also signifies that Mishti isn't of Singhania blood because neither Naman nor Karishma are related to the Singhania family.

But how beautifully the makers portrayed this, with Mishti calling such a distant relative her "Badi Mummy" and "Bade Papa"—it made so much sense. She’s the same age as their granddaughter Kuhu, and showing respect by calling them like parents instead of grandparents was beautifully done in the scenes. It also taught us something important: our grandparents can be like parental figures too.

The pregnancy track in Yeh Rishte Hain Pyaar Ke was shown wonderfully, where Abir took a stand with Mishti.

I just want a spin off of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai in present time,They can make it from generation 2 characters generation 3 characters as well.Like they can make a spin off wherw birlas daighter Nishta lead next generation and the boy us from singhamias assume Krish Singhania then two og families can came back in the show parally to yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.

woh kaun mahapurush hai jisne manish ki vote diya

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

woh kaun mahapurush hai jisne manish ki vote diya

Not me!!! 😜

Also who even trusts Madhav's child rearing skills? Comeon bring yourself out and explain, I really wanna know 🤭🤭🤭

Kyuu forum waasio kyuu??

Madhav and Manish of all people smiley39

Edit: Considering the character getting retained is for their role in bringing up of baby Abhimaan and Ruhit.

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

My one and only dadisasmiley16

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Not me!!! 😜

Also who even trusts Madhav's child rearing skills? Comeon bring yourself out and explain, I really wanna know 🤭🤭🤭

Kyuu forum waasio kyuu??

Madhav and Manish of all people smiley39

Edit: Considering the character getting retained is for their role in bringing up of baby Abhimaan and Ruhit.

Are you doubting his flowchart making skills? Tch !

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Maybe IAS/IPS Officer ya CM/PM/President of a country n Maybe next gen ML n his fam would be politicians n filled with corruption n FL would be incharge of turning them into good Citizens n Politicians

kya patha they may turn yuvraj into AA may say he did not killed AK it was his twin brother and uska family politician hosmiley43

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kya patha they may turn yuvraj into AA may say he did not killed AK it was his twin brother and uska family politician hosmiley43

haa jaise don movie mein uska judwa hota hai ek acha walaek bura wala,Wow urr agar yeh concept makers kar lenge toh maja hi aa jaye.Kam se kam Yuwraaj stand toh lega,Yeh Armaan ir Abhira ka pair borimg lagta hai.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

haa jaise don movie mein uska judwa hota hai ek acha walaek bura wala,Wow urr agar yeh concept makers kar lenge toh maja hi aa jaye.Kam se kam Yuwraaj stand toh lega,Yeh Armaan ir Abhira ka pair borimg lagta hai.

and yuvraj ki family will be like pratigya