Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

First time I am making post on this show. Want to share my thoughts.

It's very unpopular opinion but abhira is the badly written fl after akshu. if not worse she is not any better than her mother.

What is exactly abhira wants. Just like anupama she just speaks big words like self respect, mumma ka sapna but zero actions. Recent episodes all about how audience should feel sympathise for abhira.

Why should we sympathize her? For spending money on lavishing wedding instead of concentrating on her career.

She is ready to sign contract papers today. So she is ok to give up her dream her mumma ka sapna which she brags about just to marry. What if she didn't get to know about her mother's savings?

Earlier she went to men's bacholore party by wearing short dress despite knowing what she can face by going there infront of men. If her self respect is most important to her she could have easily said no. But her excuse is she needs money for her farmhouse. What if armaan wasn't there to save her?

Edit : Since many abhira fans tried to twist this to victimize their fav. Anyone with brain can understand I am not shaming her for wearing short dres. I am criticising her for going to the part by wearing the dress in which she is not at all comfortable knowing the risk of creepy men.

She was ready to objectify herself for the sake of money which is not her core characteristic.

She was ready to give up her dreams, became baby making machine just to marry.

She says she can't tolerate her parents disrespect so she slapped ruhi but she don't remember her parents disrespect while trying to gain the blessings of the woman who character assassinated her dead mother.

I know many may not agree with me. But abhira as a character is such a let down since the moment she fell in love.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

First time I am making post on this show. Want to share my thoughts.

It's very unpopular opinion but abhira is the badly written fl after akshu. if not worse she is not any better than her mother.

What is exactly abhira wants. Just like anupama she just speaks big words like self respect, mumma ka sapna but zero actions. Recent episodes all about how audience should feel sympathise for abhira.

Why should we sympathize her? For spending money on lavishing wedding instead of concentrating on her career.

She is ready to sign contract papers today. So she is ok to give up her dream her mumma ka sapna which she brags about just to marry. What if she didn't get to know about her mother's savings?

Earlier she went to men's bacholore party by wearing short dress despite knowing what she can face by going there infront of men. If her self respect is most important to her she could have easily said no. But her excuse is she needs money for her farmhouse. What if armaan wasn't there to save her?

She was ready to objectify herself for the sake of money.

She was ready to give up her dreams, became baby making machine just to marry.

She says she can't tolerate her parents disrespect so she slapped ruhi but she don't remember her parents disrespect while trying to gain the blessings of the woman who character assassinated her dead mother.

I know many may not agree with me. But abhira as a character is such a let down since the moment she fell in love.

I know you hate abhira as a character but kindly edit your mentioned points on short dress and party etc... It's extremely uncomfortable to even read such disgusting points. This is the very mindset for which women are facing rapes and molestation day and night. Who the hell are you to dictate what a girl should wear and what not? Is wearing short dress equals to getting raped? Do moderators in this forum support this point of views????
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

All your other criticisms on one side but Abhira wearing short dress and facing attack becoz of that is on another side .If wearing short dress is the problem,then girls wearing salwar or kids who don't even cross their childhood face also wouldn't have face such things in our country.And also Abhira is not the first girl or first female lead in rishta history who wears short dresses .I wonder the people who liked or gave love to your posts don't have problem with such thoughts in your post.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I know you hate abhira as a character but kindly edit your mentioned points on short dress and party etc... It's extremely uncomfortable to even read such disgusting points. This is the very mindset for which women are facing rapes and molestation day and night. Who the hell are you to dictate what a girl should wear and what not? Is wearing short dress equals to getting raped? Do moderators in this forum support this point of views????

Any girl can wear whatever she wants. But in the show abhira is uncomfortable in wearing such clothes. She wore it despite being uncomfortable. Had she wore the outfit by her own wish that's very different thing.

Edited for targeting fans and moral policing

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

All your other criticisms on one side but Abhira wearing short dress and facing attack becoz of that is on another side .If wearing short dress is the problem,then girls wearing salwar or kids who don't even cross their childhood face also wouldn't have face such things in our country.And also Abhira is not the first girl or first female lead in rishta history who wears short dresses .I wonder the people who liked or gave love to your posts don't have problem with such thoughts in your post.

Just one question. Is abhira comfortable in wearing that dress? Did she went to that place on her own will happily? All my point was how she went to that party by wearing the dress in which she is uncomfortable just for money.

Edited for targeting fans

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Just one question. Is abhira comfortable in wearing that dress? Did she went to that place on her own will happily? All my point was how she went to that party by wearing the dress in which she is uncomfortable just for money.

But whatever it is ,it's Abhira's choice what should wear or not.what is the words like she try to objectify herself by wearing short dress? some one wear short dress means she wants to objectify herself?

Edited quoted post

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But whatever it is ,it's Abhira's choice what should wear or not.what is the words like she try to objectify herself by wearing short dress? some one wear short dress means she wants to objectify herself?

Is it really her choice? It is her choice if she wore it by her own will not out of helplessness for money.

The guts to call this non- existing sensitive issue when literally barrage of protests are going on for justice regarding a shameless incident in our country. This indicates what society we are living in. Expecting anything substantial in this forum is foolish.

Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I think ab is shown as someone who is kuve ka mendak. Tbh nobody in current gen will be like that. As kids now a days way too forward than their own parents. But for some reason the dkp's narrative is abhira is that kuve ka mendak who has no knowledge about how outside world is. She has no friends she does not know how other ppl are as mostlay ak faced them.

So she has no experience how things happen. Cloths even i felt she was feeling uncomfortable but everyone feels uncomfortable when they wear it for first time and eventually they will learn to be confident. She did it with her choice and nobody forced them. I feel because of kuve ka mendak mentality she had no experience on what she may face in that venue. If i think about it again in ab's hotel she does these tactics to keep her cutomer happy. Like immediate response to customer's demand is what she has learnt all these years so she may not think twice before doing it. But she did not expected the response to be that. Ideally ppl learn from their experience or exposure to outside world via movies or real time incidents but ab do not have that. I think it's also papi pet ka sawal hai. She had no money to have food. Dkp wanted to set this narrative that for food ppl goes above and beyond to earn money. Even many ppl are not comfortable in doing jobs which is considered as low job in outside world like sweeping, waiter job etc. But everyone are doing it for money and food. If a time comes where someone has to sell a tea in a stall and his family is dying out of hunger the person will choose to sell tea than dying out of hunger. So ab has to take steps to feed herself.

There is a movie called laagi chunri main daag where women get involved in prostitution to feed her family and to educate her sister. It was one of the good movie which shows how hunger and poority can make someone take steps even though they are uncomfortable with it. https://youtu.be/luu39msPZrs?si=j8_8XNF3r5j3tHxT

She is shown as too naive who has no clue outside world as her world has only her mumma. She just tries something and it backfires. May be ak was too protective of ab after loosing abhir and abhimanyu. So she trapped her in her house like how rapunzel was trapped in the castle and had no clue about outside world.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Short dress , saree , lehenga , suit kuch bhi ho agar koi bhi ladki apne khud ke liye pehne toh sahi hai. But a women wearing anything out of compulsion especially if she is not comfortable in it is indeed problematic, be it even a full length dress.