Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I want to know what is toxicity? Like I keep reading this in every show.

Toxicity was what our lovely didi gave to sai left right and centre from the surrogacy track.

Yahaan pe toh kuch bhi nahi ho rha toxic level ka.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Toxicity was what our lovely didi gave to sai left right and centre from the surrogacy track.

Yahaan pe toh kuch bhi nahi ho rha toxic level ka.

idhar toh ruhi ko bhi badhal diya agar usko pakhi banathe phir rona padtha. She at least stopped obsessing over armaan. One character not giving to bhav to leads and armaan not romancing FL does not mean toxicity. Abhira can very well ignore maa and give a ultimatum to her husband that if he continues the same she will feel guilty of ruining his life and that may force her to leave. Agar communication missing hai toh it's not toxicity but it's stupidity of writers to make character act stupid in every track
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I genuinely want to know like I understand some things can be triggering for people but how come all tracks are “toxic”. If it is so toxic, how are shows like Anupamaa, jhanak, yrkkh and etc on top?

So is only good stuff expected? and if yes, what all tracks can Yrkkh cover?

All tracks become toxic coz almost all tracks focus on the dukh Dard peeda of the female lead..her constant humiliarions is the fodder for trp , apparently..to make it possible , she needs to be around her perpetrators ..so the situation becomes cyclical ..

I'm not sure if goof stuff will fetch good trps ..they did in the past but currently no show except the Sony shows have any sanity left in them ..good stuff is expected but fans like us are happy with the a little good stuff also , inserted in between..

What they are capable of doing is , mix these negative tracks with happy / comic moments .

Like s2 was everything mix and it was very popular..

From the time they've started copying the regional shows, the quality of sp has dropped beyond imagination ..what they did to yrkkh gen4 shadi was incomprehensible.. I mean kar lete natak nautanki but after the shadi ..

We can't blame them alone..aren't the fans fickle minded ?

I liked abhiras arc till divorce 1..but what they did in divorce and threw her out , and Arman almost married ruhi , I couldn't fathom a love story there..but chalo ok , they redeemed their ml ..but his family ? How can they show bs like abhira craving for familial love that too poddars ? Now everyone is complaining but the moment abhiman sr comes and their romance is rekindled , all this vidya mata nautanki will be forgotten.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thank you. This gives me some perspective smiley31

The reason I asked was because I can’t look at the TV shows how others watch. Like a story. So I kinda miss that perspective

Edited by nutmeg7 - 17 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Thank you. This gives me some perspective smiley31

The reason I asked was because I can’t look at the TV shows how others watch. Like a story. So I kinda miss that perspective

Pehle I did..now I don't watch it as a story ..it may sound unbelievable but I watch it coz I have a good laugh on it smiley37

Others watch it for Chemistry / actors etc ..now even if I like the actors it doesn't Interest me coz I know raddi ho jaani hai inki story..

Frm the time I switched to kdramas/cdramas , romance ka quota is fulfilled there..itv is only daily laughter therapy and the means to interact with my friends on the forums

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

idhar toh ruhi ko bhi badhal diya agar usko pakhi banathe phir rona padtha. She at least stopped obsessing over armaan. One character not giving to bhav to leads and armaan not romancing FL does not mean toxicity. Abhira can very well ignore maa and give a ultimatum to her husband that if he continues the same she will feel guilty of ruining his life and that may force her to leave. Agar communication missing hai toh it's not toxicity but it's stupidity of writers to make character act stupid in every track

No one bothering leads here much. They themselves inviting self humiliation.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sounds very much belivable to me smiley1

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes ..both heros there are toxic..at least here armaasa is just a miserable sad little boy,.’🤦🏻‍♀️😂

@bold awww smiley37

a b c d ef highjjj

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well all the emotional abuse that happens in the show or the way people are treated.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Well all the emotional abuse that happens in the show or the way people are treated.

hmm makes sense. Constant abuse could be triggering to many.