Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

I'm afraid it's only downhill journey from here on..after shadi , they will go full force with tracks like cousins life gets messed up coz of abhira and ppl dying..there is no other way forward.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I already knew they will change her character later.Because she was too bold ,straight forward, practically sochnewali ladki then.Today time Star plus writers or creatives can't deal with such character too long .They can only run stories with soft sacrificing girl as FL.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Seriously man! Mummy ke magic money bhi humari comments ke baad aye hai , kal ko abhira ka piggy bank bhi humari comments ke baad he aa jayega smiley36

Jab dekho tab paiso ke liye roti rehti hai, khud ka ek room tak separately le kar rehti nahi hai, Scooty bhi mooh bole papa ki gift ! Lekin self respect ki akkad akkhi duniya ki smiley36

agar female lead cycle chala kar kaam par jati toh audience zyada aasu bhi bahati and TRP ki barish hoti smiley36

Abhira should buy cycle from her income and she should ride cycle to go to office with her pink baby wala helmet smiley36 yaha waha Scooty par nahi cycle par heroine ko jata dikhana chahiye smiley36

https://youtu.be/CmDKQ7UQwTQ?feature=shared

Abhira ka mummy ka magic back pack 🤩

Seriously man! Mummy ke magic money bhi humari comments ke baad aye hai , kal ko abhira ka piggy bank bhi humari comments ke baad he aa jayega smiley36

Jab dekho tab paiso ke liye roti rehti hai, khud ka ek room tak separately le kar rehti nahi hai, Scooty bhi mooh bole papa ki gift ! Lekin self respect ki akkad akkhi duniya ki smiley36

agar female lead cycle chala kar kaam par jati toh audience zyada aasu bhi bahati and TRP ki barish hoti smiley36

Abhira should buy cycle from her income and she should ride cycle to go to office with her pink baby wala helmet smiley36 yaha waha Scooty par nahi cycle par heroine ko jata dikhana chahiye smiley36

I saw how desparately she was asking everyone for work..

This is really cheap of DKP to degrade noble profession like medicine and law..

Cheppanu_25 thumbnail

This is not abhira whom I loved...🤧

Edited by Cheppanu_25 - 1 months ago

Kuch din pehle event management company ka scooter chalaya tha na.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I also somewhat agree with you..

Not giving age as an excuse , but it's not unnatural to believe that little difficulties will be sorted sooner or later as long as there is love and bonding with the spouse and some of his family members..afterall nobody gets the perfect everything..

Unfortunately, this is the basis for toxicity in relationships and not able to give up what's hurting..it does take great courage & determination to break away ..

That's why I blame madhav for bringing her back into this mess..that phase of Gen 4 is the darkest till date ..of all the people , madhav knows how suffocating it can get, moreover his son is as incapable as him to sort out family affairs ...if he just let her go, they would sort it out themselves but at least abhira would keep her pride and self respect intact . She would be in a position to take her own decision and not be at a mercy of poddars ...may be given some time to think, she would decide against arman , or accept him with conditions.. No idea if it was played put differently , it would be effective or not , but daily dose of torture shayad na hota.

I actually like Madhav and Abhira. He is good but yes, horrible father to his own sons, lol

Abhira’s need for belonging drives her to seek validation from the Poddars, tolerating mistreatment. While her assertiveness, like standing up to Kaveri at times and giving back answer, shows she values her self respect but because she keeps letting people from poddar house walk over her (god knows why, may be due to their elder status and being Armaan's family, and because she herself is trauma bonded to them), hence when she talks of self respect , viewers feel like it's just lip service, which frustrates the audience. So i understand.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I actually like Madhav and Abhira. He is good but yes, horrible father to his own sons, lol

Let's complete the sentence 😆 madhav is neither a good father to rohit & arman , nor a good husband , nor a good police officer, nor a good son , nor a good brother , nor a good uncle , but somehow he understands abhira well & tries to be a good father to her smiley37 Like how ? He cannot shield her , why does he exist ? At least Manish g has the guts to call out kaveri , kaisa bhi ho, kuch toh bol hi deta hai.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Abhira’s need for belonging drives her to seek validation from the Poddars, tolerating mistreatment. While her assertiveness, like standing up to Kaveri at times and giving back answer, shows she values her self respect but because she keeps letting people from poddar house walk over her (god knows why, may be due to their elder status and being Armaan's family, and because she herself is trauma bonded to them), hence when she talks of self respect , viewers feel like it's just lip service, which frustrates the audience. So i understand.

@bold : So self respect means standing up to Kaveri and giving back her answer??! How!! What about her choice to live at Kaveri’s outhouse since months as Armaan’ gf? What about her long karza list which she adds in her diary but never focused to pay that dues! Where is self respect! Was that forcefully serving them shikanji count as her action for self respect ?! Or destroying the glass of gifted car was the gesture of self respect?

After seeing her forcefully serving gesture I don’t think she believes in anything like elderly status. It could be because she knows that Kaveri Poddar is giving her shelter/food in her outhouse even after having hatred for her and she also knows that she is not capable enough to pay rent or live independently. She got food/shelter in that outhouse otherwise she had no money to eat/live/pay rents etc.

Basically she has no potential to live independently which is the core thing for any person with self respect. Without this core thing, giving back answers,standing up to Kaveri all looks like empty vessel makes more noise. She can only boast about career/self respect/independent woman things time to time which looks foolish or crazy.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold : So self respect means standing up to Kaveri and giving back her answer??! How!! What about her choice to live at Kaveri’s outhouse since months as Armaan’ gf? What about her long karza list which she adds in her diary but never focused to pay that dues! Where is self respect! Was that forcefully serving them shikanji count as her action for self respect ?! Or destroying the glass of gifted car was the gesture of self respect?

After seeing her forcefully serving gesture I don’t think she believes in anything like elderly status. It could be because she knows that Kaveri Poddar is giving her shelter/food in her outhouse even after having hatred for her and she also knows that she is not capable enough to pay rent or live independently. She got food/shelter in that outhouse otherwise she had no money to eat/live/pay rents etc.

Basically she has no potential to live independently which is the core thing for any person with self respect. Without this core thing, giving back answers,standing up to Kaveri all looks like empty vessel makes more noise. She can only boast about career/self respect/independent woman things time to time which looks foolish or crazy.

this is what even I have issues with just giving back answers standing up for herself does not make her independent she needs to have guts to move out of PH and show herself as independent. she is just bade bade bathein vada paav khathe. Earlier I thought ab may not have an AA. but now it looks like she can not survive without a mard. so ek mard zaroor ayega