Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Ngl I am not surprised. In the very beginning only I had said that it is very difficult to sustain such a character. Now the audience is set and used to Abhira. They will watch her come what may. Toh ab character ka kuch bhi kar sakte hai

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

not sure if dkp really loves her or hates her to the core. I was never able to relate to her since the beginning as never liked ak finding a husbandji for her. But even post marriage it looked more like clownery to me.

It looks more like she was here to phasao armaan. I have been seeing issues in her character since the beginning so it was not a surprise for me tbh but never shared in detail so just posting her.

1. She was sharing same bed and never set a boundary with him. If it's a contract marriage there will be some jhijhak to stay with another man in the same room but she was okay sharing bed. But after few days she says man and women pg, bhaisaab main ithni bhi modern nahi hui jo ek gair mard ke saath room share karu 😄

2. She was literally telling armaan go back yo your ex once contract over but suddenly she fell in love and blamed armaan for two timing.

3. She blamed kaveri for some random strangers and even took her to jail. If it was ak instead of kaveri will she ever doubt her? IR will show her two face again. If it's Armaan's family they are criminal but if it's her family even if they are criminal i am pretty sure she will take atleast a week to believe it.

4. She agreed for divorce for madhav and vidya. But she again came back to OH by using madhav as dhaal. Wasn't she supposed to abide by her words ?

5. She chose worst day to confess her love. Why did she do divorce drama if she really loved armaan. Why those big bhashan?

6. One time she acts like she is gareeb, bechari and abla naari and agle din hi she wastes money by breaking a car, bringing band baja for her welcome etc. So kaun gareeb hai ? Atleast stop insulting middle class ppl because of dkp's useless legacy show. Middle class ppl think 100 times before purchasing even 100 rs items.

7. One time she acts like she respects dadisa but she also taunts her personally by saying poddar firm ko hila dungi etc. Which is not a behaviour of someone who really wants to win the trust of KP. KP will definitely treat her as someone who has dual face. In one face she acts like she respects her infront of all but in other face she comes and insults poddars and their firm.

8. When armaan asked for temple marriage she was behind gettibg dadisa's approval and now when dadisa is approved she is throwing her tantrums that she can not take leave from her work. She is not in defense where she has to be present. She is a lawyer. She can very well ask rohith of someone to handle for few days. But nahi she has to create issues.

9. She blames ppl unnecessarily without proof

1. She blamed ruhi for breaking moorthi.

2. She blamed armaan for two timing.

3. She blamed ruhi again for festive decor for krishna janmastami

4. She blamed dadisa for villagers

I have so many others things too for now these are my points. I never felt that she was a strong character. She had this double dholki character since the beginnings so it's not a surprise for me 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

When this character was first introduced she was a breath of fresh air. A typical girl who is a chatterbox, loves her mother, calls a spade a spade, gives it back to those who insult her regardless of their age, values their self respect and had a strong passion towards their career, Now she has been reduced to another Anupamaa who is a bechari lacchar doormat unpaid maid with Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad to see what this character has become as I had lots of expections from her when the season began. I expected her to sort out those vile Poddars and give it back to them. I thought she would become a lawyer with Armaan’s help to fulfil her mother’s dream. Instead the opposite is happening she is enjoying the taunts of her vile Dadi Saas and craves for her acceptance even though the disgusting hag despises her guts. Never would’ve thought that she’d become the typical doormat Bahu.

I am sorry if any of her fans get offended but I call a spade a spade and cannot defend this behaviour. She has disappointed me immensely and deserves to be called out.

they’ll show abhira winning dadisas love. We made a mistake thinking it’s abhira and armaans love story. IT’s actually abhira and kaveris love story. And eventually abhira will get kaveris love đŸ„°đŸ˜‚
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She unnecessary blabbers and never comprehends the seriousness or decorum of the surroundings to act accordingly. This isn't bubbly or chirpy behavior but rather irritating for the people who have to deal with her.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

I really liked the Mussoorie track with her mom, but after that, everything went downhill. Not sure why this would trigger anyone, tbh. Abhira is such a poorly written character—it's like DKP don't like their fl, because why else would they write her like this? Abhira honestly feels like a younger version of Anupama.

At least we're finally normalizing the fact that Abhira is a mess of a character and can actually be wrong. For the longest time, it felt like you couldn't say anything bad about her , such a taboo topic it was before. People really need to stop excusing her behavior, acting like she's some innocent baby. Or better yet, blame it all on Kaveri, Ruhi, or anyone else who happens to be around. If no one's left, it's Armaan’s fault, right? Like seriously, can we admit that half of Abhira's problems are entirely her own doing?

I heard from someone on different forum she legit gaslighted her clients into dropping a case—like, Ruhi hit those people or something, and Abhira realized her "love" and basically gaslight them into backing off. What kind of lawyer does that ? Not good lawyer traits. Others have already pointed out why she's such a badly written character, but let's talk about the Stockholm syndrome. Every Itv female lead gets it Ik, but Abhira takes it to the next level. And the whole "she needs family love" excuse? Total bullcrap.

Imagine living in a house where only ONE person treats you like a daughter, but the rest are dragging your parents, questioning your mom’s character—literally EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Like, anyone with even a little self-respect would bounce, right? Or are they be really staying just because that “one uncle” is nice to her?? Make it make sense. I don't see anyone sticking around unless they're in some desperate situation or broke and can't earn a living. But Abhira? Girl is a lawyer, right? She's got a LLB degree, she’s literally capable of earning her own money. So what's the excuse? Like girl, come on!

And her selective memory nd selective rage. Half the time, when Kaveri or Phupusa insult her parents, she’s just sitting there, not saying a word. And the excuse that she's staying quiet for the marriage function went quitely or she respect elders? Lmao, what a joke.

So yeah, she's definitely got Stockholm syndrome. Her character's completely fallen apart from what she used to be—utterly disappointing.

Edited by Randomlurker - 1 months ago

I used to like this bond back in the day but now it’s just disgusting. Maalik aur Naukar ka Rishta lagta hai ab.

Yeh agree woh rehti bhi toh Malik ke outhouse mai he hai for months now
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When this character was first introduced she was a breath of fresh air. A typical girl who is a chatterbox, loves her mother, calls a spade a spade, gives it back to those who insult her regardless of their age, values their self respect and had a strong passion towards their career, Now she has been reduced to another Anupamaa who is a bechari lacchar doormat unpaid maid with Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad to see what this character has become as I had lots of expections from her when the season began. I expected her to sort out those vile Poddars and give it back to them. I thought she would become a lawyer with Armaan’s help to fulfil her mother’s dream. Instead the opposite is happening she is enjoying the taunts of her vile Dadi Saas and craves for her acceptance even though the disgusting hag despises her guts. Never would’ve thought that she’d become the typical doormat Bahu.

I am sorry if any of her fans get offended but I call a spade a spade and cannot defend this behaviour. She has disappointed me immensely and deserves to be called out.

I completely agree and from the way is going it's losing my patience and attention. All those attributes you describe that's when Gen 4 used to be at 2.4. I don't who these fans or aunties that started complaining or whining believe there used to be a post after post here how Abhira is ungrateful and rude, and loud, dkp needs to change her cause the trp aunties won't like a strong FL. Well I guess they listen and here's the end product of everyday FL with stuck trp.

I remember reading some post here don't know if they were genuine or haters cause I see half her haters who never liked her and still don't like agreeing with you post. smiley36

I'm fan of of consistency and they're erasing the essence of Abhira Sharma and it has nothing to do with falling in love or adjusting, to would be in-laws. DKP is going back to there tried and true nature like all shows on itv, no strong females allow. I love the leads chemistry but I loved the character of Abhira more and it's disappointing to us hardcore fans that came and stayed for this character and to just watch her disappear and be shadow of her rocking sprit. Sad part there's nothing out there better either. ITV is in such a sad state every thing is copy and paste

I don't know if they'll bring Abhira back, gosh I hope so and soon. One time Sam was given interview and they asked her question about the character it was during the track of her in that ganda place and the actress got emotional, and fans were posting that Sam not liking the direction of Ab, I didn't think much of it. Now when I watch Sam interview she doesn't talk exciting like she used about her character, now it's I have a connection with this person, touch wood we all get along. This is my favorite recent scenes, nothing about Abhira

That's actress who comes to work perform and go home, I recognize those and seen it enough times when a person isn't enjoying their job.

Great Post, I normally don't venture past my postmarked EDT, BTS & CC smiley36

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yeh agree woh rehti bhi toh Malik ke outhouse mai he hai for months now

Mujhe abhi pata chala, Armaan ke chote chote cousins ke paas 2 lakhs hai, unhone bhi savings kara!!!

But Abheera ke paas kuch bhi nahi hai.. scooty bhi kisi aur ka.. outhouse bhi kisi aur ka.. 😂😂

I think it's difficult to connect with any ITV FL or I'll say any character today. But FLs are really dumb. Unnecessary crying and self respect drama. FLs self respect these days on ITV is like winning Oscar.

I hope after identity reveal she stands strong against lusty Bhabhi Ruhi and not become sacrificing queen for her newly found family. But yeah Samridhi acts well and she is cute. Hoping to see a positive change in her character and less crying.

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Mujhe abhi pata chala, Armaan ke chote chote cousins ke paas 2 lakhs hai, unhone bhi savings kara!!!

But Abheera ke paas kuch bhi nahi hai.. scooty bhi kisi aur ka.. outhouse bhi kisi aur ka.. 😂😂

Seriously man! Mummy ke magic money bhi humari comments ke baad aye hai , kal ko abhira ka piggy bank bhi humari comments ke baad he aa jayega smiley36

Jab dekho tab paiso ke liye roti rehti hai, khud ka ek room tak separately le kar rehti nahi hai, Scooty bhi mooh bole papa ki gift ! Lekin self respect ki akkad akkhi duniya ki smiley36

agar female lead cycle chala kar kaam par jati toh audience zyada aasu bhi bahati and TRP ki barish hoti smiley36

Abhira should buy cycle from her income and she should ride cycle to go to office with her pink baby wala helmet smiley36 yaha waha Scooty par nahi cycle par heroine ko jata dikhana chahiye smiley36