Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

When this character was first introduced she was a breath of fresh air. A typical girl who is a chatterbox, loves her mother, calls a spade a spade, gives it back to those who insult her regardless of their age, values their self respect and had a strong passion towards their career, Now she has been reduced to another Anupamaa who is a bechari lacchar doormat unpaid maid with Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad to see what this character has become as I had lots of expections from her when the season began. I expected her to sort out those vile Poddars and give it back to them. I thought she would become a lawyer with Armaan’s help to fulfil her mother’s dream. Instead the opposite is happening she is enjoying the taunts of her vile Dadi Saas and craves for her acceptance even though the disgusting hag despises her guts. Never would’ve thought that she’d become the typical doormat Bahu.

I am sorry if any of her fans get offended but I call a spade a spade and cannot defend this behaviour. She has disappointed me immensely and deserves to be called out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honestly Abheera's challenge-hate Tashan with dadisa was more lit 🔥🔥🔥
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Honestly Abheera's challenge-hate Tashan with dadisa was more lit 🔥🔥🔥

I used to like this bond back in the day but now it’s just disgusting. Maalik aur Naukar ka Rishta lagta hai ab.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I used to like this bond back in the day but now it’s just disgusting. Maalik aur Naukar ka Rishta lagta hai ab.

It fits my classroom theory tho 😂 😂 😂 😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

It started to get contrived and foolish the moment she started taking madhavs advice.

It was highly idiotic to even listen to him coz he may like abhira but he's not the person to take advice frm reg love & family matters .

Wo bhi ho gaya , chalo , she comes and live in the out house of the family whose son she despise , whose matriarch treat her like shit & who call her free loaders..

Woh bhi ho gaya , she forgives arman , then again, when he said ye tamasha chalta rahega lets get married , she says no, we will wait for dadisas approval ..

When he has had enuf , and he gathers courage to stand up against dadisa & tell her the injustice meted out to him and abhira , he announces he will marry in the temple , madam suddenly starts having dreams of happy family doing ghoomarsmiley44

Iske baad ye engagement natak, phir loan and now the prenup papers is total bullshit the way its written ..self respect bakwas..

Iske baad bhi if we are to like abhira , mujhe nai samajh aata exactly kya Like karoon? Poor baby poor baby karke she won't become poor..she invited trouble upon herself & she will deal with it..

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

It started to get contrived and foolish the moment she started taking madhavs advice.

It was highly idiotic to even listen to him coz he may like abhira but he's not the person to take advice frm reg love & family matters .

Wo bhi ho gaya , chalo , she comes and live in the out house of the family whose son she despise , whose matriarch treat her like shit & who call her free loaders..

Woh bhi ho gaya , she forgives arman , then again, when he said ye tamasha chalta rahega lets get married , she says no, we will wait for dadisas approval ..

When he has had enuf , and he gathers courage to stand up against dadisa & tell her the injustice meted out to him and abhira , he announces he will marry in the temple , madam suddenly starts having dreams of happy family doing ghoomarsmiley44

Iske baad ye engagement natak, phir loan and now the prenup papers is total bullshit the way its written ..self respect bakwas..

Iske baad bhi if we are to like abhira , mujhe nai samajh aata exactly kya Like karoon? Poor baby poor baby karke she won't become poor..she invited trouble upon herself & she will deal with it..

I somewhat agree with Ajab and you.

There has definitely been a shift in the character. She was one of the best characters when she entered the show.

But, as Abhira Sharma 's fan, I just want to delve into the psychological aspect and show another perspective.

I feel it's due to her mother 's death and also falling in love with Armaan has made her weak. (Armaan might be good and supportive, but armaan 's love is her biggest weakness and not strength)

It is a lot for a 21 year old to lose her only and entire family - her mother, and she feels a lot of time that she has no one. I feel she subconsciously tries to fill that void by seeking validation and acceptance from dadisa and poddars, who have become her only "family." She has unresolved grief and a desperate need for belonging. That explains her attachment to 200 year old Parnanu also.

Also, there is lot of trauma bonding involved, as she genuinely loves her inlaws family (though most of them don't deserve her love) and is emotionally attached to them. And she wants that family not just for her, but for Armaan also because somewhere she knows he is also trauma bonded to them and can't live without them.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

There has definitely been a shift in the character. She was one of the best characters when she entered the show.

But, as Abhira Sharma 's fan, I just want to delve into the psychological aspect and show another perspective.

I feel it's due to her mother 's death and also falling in love with Armaan has made her weak. (Armaan might be good and supportive, but armaan 's love is her biggest weakness and not strength)

It is a lot for a 21 year old to lose her only and entire family - her mother, and she feels a lot of time that she has no one. I feel she subconsciously tries to fill that void by seeking validation and acceptance from dadisa and poddars, who have become her only "family." She has unresolved grief and a desperate need for belonging. That explains her attachment to 200 year old Parnanu also.

Also, there is lot of trauma bonding involved, as she genuinely loves her inlaws family (though most of them don't deserve her love) and is emotionally attached to them. And she wants that family not just for her, but for Armaan also because somewhere she knows he is also trauma bonded to them and can't live without them.

I also somewhat agree with you..

Not giving age as an excuse , but it's not unnatural to believe that little difficulties will be sorted sooner or later as long as there is love and bonding with the spouse and some of his family members..afterall nobody gets the perfect everything..

Unfortunately, this is the basis for toxicity in relationships and not able to give up what's hurting..it does take great courage & determination to break away ..

That's why I blame madhav for bringing her back into this mess..that phase of Gen 4 is the darkest till date ..of all the people , madhav knows how suffocating it can get, moreover his son is as incapable as him to sort out family affairs ...if he just let her go, they would sort it out themselves but at least abhira would keep her pride and self respect intact . She would be in a position to take her own decision and not be at a mercy of poddars ...may be given some time to think, she would decide against arman , or accept him with conditions.. No idea if it was played put differently , it would be effective or not , but daily dose of torture shayad na hota.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Ajab.Pehchan]

When this character was first introduced she was a breath of fresh air. A typical girl who is a chatterbox, loves her mother, calls a spade a spade, gives it back to those who insult her regardless of their age, values their self respect and had a strong passion towards their career, Now she has been reduced to another Anupamaa who is a bechari lacchar doormat unpaid maid with Stockholm syndrome. It is very sad to see what this character has become as I had lots of expections from her when the season began. I expected her to sort out those vile Poddars and give it back to them. I thought she would become a lawyer with Armaan’s help to fulfil her mother’s dream. Instead the opposite is happening she is enjoying the taunts of her vile Dadi Saas and craves for her acceptance even though the disgusting hag despises her guts. Never would’ve thought that she’d become the typical doormat Bahu.

I am sorry if any of her fans get offended but I call a spade a spade and cannot defend this behaviour. She has disappointed me immensely and deserves to be called out.

[/QUOTE

@bold it's because they were copying ghum. Those are the character traits of sai. Only difference sai had father in place of mother.

Post actors replacement they started using their own creativity by making her fall in love first when armaan was busy in two timing.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

while your argument is valid in its place, how does this explain Abhira’s behaviour in provoking Kaveri ..be it swag se swagat, that shikanji scene, telling Kaveri she will bring down the edifice of the Poddar firm and so on..all of those instances are a case of how she let her mouth run instead of dealing with Kaveri with more maturity and tact …if we are going to excuse her immature behaviour given her age, then how is she fit to marry anyone forget Armaan ..because marriage requires a lot of give and take and compromise ..Abhira is either a doormat or she becomes a warrior ..there is no in between …her own mother repeatedly rebuked her for being unnecessarily mouthy and pissing people off …so that’s part of the narrative ..I think even a fan would have to accept that the character is being very poorly written ..I mean I like Armaan but I hate what they’ve made of him now ..
Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You being serious. You actually thought she would be a lawyer have you even see Naira and Kartik work as much even the men of the family.

Fufa is at home doing Sahriyantra

it’s family show not a court room I hates the hospital scenes in Birla family that’s why it ended.

Akshara had a jewleeey business that would shown more due to her working from home and taking over it when Natik was in coma