Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

Ruhi herself slapped Rohit when he was telling nothing but truth about her characterless behaviour. And then her fans were like she did right as Rohit insulted her.

Now when she is getting slapped for her own mistake and it's not only about name on card by someone whose dead parents she insulted then again people are defending her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The Hypocrisy is laughable.

Ruhi deserves to be slapped. She should be punished severely. All her kaands should be exposed and honestly i hope she will be phased out of the show at some point.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

I too felt the same.. but then I realised writers gave only “ how dare you “ dialogue to her. No person takes a slap just like that from someone who is way far younger to her even if she is at wrong smiley36. But Ru baby is grown up with old generation who raised her so dumb.. that’s the reason she’s doing all these petty things. Abhira ke tarah badmashi, arrogant and egoistic is not in her place.

Behaving refined in front of illiterate people like abheera , gives the impression of cowardice.

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anpadh tou keval ruhi hai jo ek shaadi shudha mard ke piche ghum rahe hain.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning / evening girls !!!

Thank you Rani and Chaitu for keeping me in the loop. Sorry, I am unable to come and write my 2 cents (20 cents usually), because of putting out a forest fire at work, but also nothing in the show is inspiring me. Woh traction nahin hain, show mein, I don't know how else to explain. Drama gripping honi chaahiyein naasmiley30

Apart from the resounding slap to Ruhismiley42, I didn't find anything relatable in the baby Krishna episodes. For the record, I don't condone physical violence, but God, that felt goodsmiley20I won't lie, sadistic me had a momentary reprieve.

But, why are they making Rohit a stupid and a blind nut who has eyes only on his brother and doesn't believe him even when the brother is all over Abhirasmiley29What about the apne bagal mein wali chicchori?smiley18How are they going to save this guy and make him likeable? It seems like he also has an axe to grind on behalf of Ruhi being denied some earth shattering bade bahu waali special responsibilitiessmiley13I am not getting this guy. On occasion, he is shown to be happy for Abhira and in others, he is making facessmiley24Yeh bhi Ruhi ki tarah enigma hi reh jaayega whether he is smart or stupidsmiley15

I didn't like anything about the little girl-bala Gopal and Armaan's attachment nonsensesmiley22Sorry, may be unpopular opinion. It is like the writers woke up yesterday and added this character trait to Armaansmiley21. Woh build up kahaan hain? Till now we are shown that Armaan is a khadoos guy. Fine, but most khadoos MLs if they have to show them soft should be shown as patronizing old age homes, orphanages and reading stories for little kids in orphanages and distributing sweets and being called bhayya by the kids na? Mein kya rule book galat padi?smiley29Where is the drama? Seedhe he is like let us keep this kid for ourselves? HUHHHsmiley8I rolled my eyes so hard, if I did anymore it would have been an eye emergencysmiley24smiley29I didn't feel anything for Armaan-little girl scenes, upar se I got really annoyedsmiley26Nothing against the girl, it just seemed too contrived for my liking. Mein uski parent hoti toh, I would have been hopping mad for keeping the girl at their house for the whole nightsmiley7Police Madhav is so uselesssmiley35

I truly felt bad for Abhira as she was talking about her own plan for having a family and that is conveniently swept under the rug, for another time and another day. Bhai, yeh toh suhaag raat ke pehle hone waali baat hainasmiley6I guess, the show is going to rile me up so bad with the conditions daadi sa is going to lay out for her- have a kid and don't work. One thing that kept me in my seat is that at least they didn't expect Abhira, to take care of the child, especially seeing how uncomfortable she is with the whole shebangsmiley13 You know just because she is a woman, she should possess the supposed maternal instinct for all things kid relatedsmiley7That would have gotten me hopping mad and I would have been here ranting 2 days ago, work ho yaa na hosmiley29

I didn't like Abhira's hair in the end, that flower placement looked very odd in her hairsmiley24

Sorry if I hurt any sentiments girls........ Tagging for convenience.

I didn't like the whole thing either and Armaan getting attached in less then 24 hours was just ridiculous. It's just something to put pressure on Ab to be a mother. Now coming up with this prenup. RoRu are right there already married why and now that quote on quote working things out why isn't dadi speaking about him having giving them a heir since he's the real son. Armaan bade beta in name only. The whole thing is sick and and just to bring pressure and maybe misunderstanding between Abhimaan

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Chameleon matashree kab se sherni ho gayi guys?? By the way she was the og hit and run champion who once almost killed a boy by injecting some gadbad injection. How mahaan a Dr. was shesmiley32smiley32

I wasn't an ardent viewer of Ruhi Birla's matashree's gen. From whatever clips I have seen in SM , I guess she has never shamelessly lusted for her BIL. Her motives were power and revenge against her sis right?? For that single reason I would anyday anytime prefer matashree over her. And I dont think even her mother who is in parlok now,would have felt sorry for her today.. Bacchi earned it from Abhira Sharma. Bahut hardwork kiya hai usne vo slap keliye. As people rightly say-Mehnat ki kamayi humesha meetha hota hainsmiley37smiley37
Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By the way ruhi wasn't wrong in stating that no one is interested in knowing about abheera's parents or even abheera. Tabhi toh both of them were thrown to the bin before this marriage track. Abheera can't even tolerate truth , she shouldn't become a lawyer.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't like the whole thing either and Armaan getting attached in less then 24 hours was just ridiculous. It's just something to put pressure on Ab to be a mother. Now coming up with this prenup. RoRu are right there already married why and now that quote on quote working things out why isn't dadi speaking about him having giving them a heir since he's the real son. Armaan bade beta in name only. The whole thing is sick and and just to bring pressure and maybe misunderstanding between Abhimaan

There was a random kid on janmashtami in S1 too with whom Ak got attached as she recently suffered miscarriage.

Bringing random kid in between or something else too does not happen because of what was shown in past but what will happen in future.

Ro just got opportunity to show his hidden (in blackhole) talent as lawyer and owner of the firm and his wife is super busy in her 7 steps plan so they don't have time for kids. smiley20 Maybe Dadi also known her fav pota-bahu is not mentally fit to have children.

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

There is a random kid on janmashtami in S1 too with whom Ak got attached as she recently suffered miscarriage.

Bringing random kid in between or something else too does matter because of what is shown in past but what will happen in future.

Ro just got opportunity to show his hidden (in blackhole) talent as lawyer and owner of the firm and his wife is super busy in her 7 steps plan so they don't have time for kids. smiley20 Maybe Dadi also known her fav pota-bahu is not mentally fit to have children.

I agree since Anpadh Ru with the violent blood and chaal jhooti, what example can she be as a mother. I say none of the Goenka's girls be mother in PH smiley20

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Chameleon matashree kab se sherni ho gayi guys?? By the way she was the og hit and run champion who once almost killed a boy by injecting some gadbad injection. How mahaan a Dr. was shesmiley32smiley32

People who forget Ruhi who start the car and blaming her Massi for her mother's death will remember that or what?smiley36This happened one year back.Ruhi's matasree did that particular kaands two years back .How the people who don't remember what happened one year back will remember what happened months before that?