Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RainbowBlisss

Aww mirchi lag rahi hain ki unki favourite Ruhi ko thappad milla Abhira ke haathon.

Edited out hate speech

lagne do mirchi….. hame toh aaj maze lengesmiley40let me go again and watch that thapad againsmiley37
Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Bravo Abhira 👏 kya thapad mara hai…… haye mast kaleje ko thand mili haismiley41…….. bas now Ar MG Kaveri and Ro bhi ek ek laga lage maza aajayegasmiley37

Armaan. Wowww!!

Even though we will never get this. But damn!! What a satisfying scene it will make. smiley42

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

iss thappad ki goonj aaj hume beeeeep sunayi diya hi. Lekin baad mein jo tappad milegi abhira ko apni maa ki deeds ke uska sound kaha tak jayega dekhni hi bas 🥰 maja agaya tappad ki goonj se uska asar baad mein milegi 🤗

Koi thappad nahi milega smiley36 maa ke deeds oxiclean se wash hogi smiley36 sab uski maa ki Arti utarege mark my words smiley36

100% blame uss waqt ki 6 saal ki bacchi par ayega jisko 9 saal ka aj kal override kar ke bola gaya tha smiley36

Driving seat par kaun tha, kaise koi horn Marne ke le badle chilla raha tha driving seat par, kaise kisi ne lie, half truth and hide n seek ka drama kiya tha sab oxiclean se dhul jayega smiley36 lekin fir bhi muje woh episode dekhna hai smiley36

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: RainbowBlisss

Aww logon ko mirchi lag rahi hain ki unki favourite chuhi ko thappad milla Abhira ke haathon.

Adhi Khushi toh usi ki h.smiley41

Love you IF for your block feature.smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Frankly Ruhi’s truth has to be exposed too. Her paternal family should turn up and reveal how she destroyed her uncle and cousin .. in her hysterical outrage

They should say they knew Ruhi was the one who was driving the car due to CCTV footage.. they went to search for the family and learnt about the natural disaster

They were always aware of abhira’s mother's whereabouts.. but due to mutual concern they kept away from each other .. they had seen Abhira as an infant .. and left both of them to heal after doing the final rites of their own family..

They deliberately kept away from Goenka family as they did not want to deal with them anymore..

it would be a fitting ending if any of the major ladies of gen 3 turns up after the shadi .. and reveals the whole scenario clearing abhira’s mother

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Goenkas are going to believe this was ruhi taking revenge from abhira for the bhajan she sang at Janmashtami

Yes old hags se expressions se to yahi laga.. Guys Be ready Ruhi gonna become more paagal. Apne eyes and ears dono ko tayyar rakhna😅
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I’m not surprised at her insensitivity. This girl never talks about her mother in happy times or pay her respects, she only talks about her mother when selective trauma gets triggered by Aks naam. Gosh she loves to lie, chaal jhooti

She has taken after her own mother who used a tragedy to get away with all her crimes. Bhabhiji is doing the same. Says a lot about what sort of a daughter she is if buddha Goenka has to remind her about the people who gave birth to her.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ar ko kyun?

Oldies ko kabhi thappad nahi padega.

But Ruhi ko toh 2-4 aur padne chahiye. I want MG and cruella sisters to do the honors themselves. Even they shouldn't be able to stand her filth.

damn I am so excited 😆 . I meant Ar Kp Mg and Ro bhi Ru ko thappad mare for her deeds😂
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

damn I am so excited 😆 . I meant Ar Kp Mg and Ro bhi Ru ko thappad mare for her deeds😂

Haan lovely hoga! Everyone should slap her.

I feel Swarna gonna flip after IR. Ru will be left alone maza aayegasmiley36