Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Yaar itna subah subah to main bhi show nahi dekhti jise itna pasand hain jonhe nahi pasand woh dekh ke backwash bhi start Kar dete hain morning main so much negative energy not good for health

Thank God I have skip then mostly yesterday jotna Bacharach tha aaj Kar diya now I can enjoy positive healthy discussions

Prenuptial ka tension nahi hain that abhimaan will manage just to clear hyoe for next week

But pregnancy can be next stressful wala track

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even am wondering when did prenuptial agreement become so common in India ? May be more than 60-70% population in India might not even heard about it. This only happens with celebrities and that too not with everyone. So am confused how and why a middle class girl like Abhria should sign those papers accepting herself as a gold digger ? Did KV ask Ruhi to sign the papers too as itโ€™s very common in high class society? She is only asking Abhira to sign the papers so she here itโ€™s more about trust issues and indirectly calling her a gold digger

So dkp can have drama so when Abhira says no then her well wisher on SM can call her free loader, badtameez and joke about her self respect. Mine you if Ab is a free loader so is her broke Azz cousin, has no swabhimaan. Stealing and lying but it's Ab that's the problem smiley39

Ab can sign or not it really wouldn't matter cause Armaan won't want it. smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Well Ab looks very scared in all bachha related talk and scenes. It is expected she will not be thinking about kids so soon and she can talk to Ar about it but I am not sure why she is visibly so nervous? Also from todayโ€™s episode I got the feel that Ar as well as other Poddars will be next lining up for kids and that will be source of all drama. Either because of career or because of typical fertility issues.

I think the sequence of events freaked her out. First Armaan brought it up, then V and Manisha, then baccha shows up and Armaan takes to the kid in a heartbeat like a natural and looks SO SO happy

She also got emotional about kid , was concerned, was captivated but not as much as Armaan who was a pro. it just came to him so naturally.

So she is freaking out over ig both thoughts- one, she is clearly not at the same stage as him in this matter of having kids. two- can she really deny him something that he is SO ready for coz she loves him too much . because sometimes these things just happen and theres no "right time" . her mom managed her as a single parent , whereas she will have him and family-so she is bound to question herself also if she is being too rigid by doing too much family planning from her end

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Yaar itna subah subah to main bhi show nahi dekhti jise itna pasand hain jonhe nahi pasand woh dekh ke backwash bhi start Kar dete hain morning main so much negative energy not good for health

Thank God I have skip then mostly yesterday jotna Bacharach tha aaj Kar diya now I can enjoy positive healthy discussions

Prenuptial ka tension nahi hain that abhimaan will manage just to clear hyoe for next week

But pregnancy can be next stressful wala track

lagta hai subah subah uth kar bhagwaan ka naam na leke abhira abhira karte hongesmiley37Maine bhi kal poora din is thread ko avoid hi kiya for the same reason of course.
Pinecone thumbnail

And prenup karna hi hai toh the idea should be suggested to them and they will draw up papers , decide on what clauses they want and both are lawyers also. what business does Kaveri have to unilaterally draw up papers and ask Abhira to sign them?! Prenup will be a contract between husband and wife, not Abhira and Kaveri! WTF. and in any case Armaan is not the owner of anything, she wants to hand things to Rohit. Armaan gets sautela treatment. he has no stake over house or firm currently. Rohit has already been declared as firm incharge.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So dkp can have drama so when Abhira says no then her well wisher on SM can call her free loader, badtameez and joke about her self respect. Mine you if Ab is a free loader so is her broke Azz cousin, has no swabhimaan. Stealing and lying but it's Ab that's the problem smiley39

Ab can sign or not it really wouldn't matter cause Armaan won't want it. smiley36

Cousin is a freeloader since childhood. Mandap mein zalalat karwa ke bhi UMMEED khatam nahi ho rahi, gharwalo ko bhikmanga bana diya aur bade bade dialogues maarke aayi main paisa lauta dungi, etc. etc. wo sab bhul ke fir se same aadmi ke liye hawasi bani fir rahi hai jisne saare kaand kiyesmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yep Another confrontation scene btw Ar and Dadisaa loadingsmiley36smiley36. Abhira pls let him know๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Is it common in new gen weddings? Are your acquantainces all going for prenup these days? I am asking as I do not know a single relative/friend in India who went for prenups.

My qs is for middle or upper middle class families and not celebrities or super rich business families.

And it is also not for US based families as the prenup is very much needed there because of other laws.

When did I say it's common or uncommon ? I said it's very practical & can be discussed over & nothing to get offended about ..it's not common doesn't mean the concept is trash.

More than half of the divorce cases are hung up In courts ..if there's a pre existing agreement , it'll be easy & safe for both the parties. We must come out of that janam janam ka saath = shadi crap coz in current times , that's not it...

Where there is trust in marriage , prenup is not needed , I think it's Invalid in this case coz this is arman marrying abhira for the 2nd time ..also if they trust eo so much , what's the harm in signing the prenup as they know it'll never be put to any use ?

Dadisa shouldn't be doing it , well , isn't she the one abhira was desperate to please ? We don't want her involvement in any of abhiman matters but her approval & validation means a lot to abhira ? Well this is what she chose so be ready to deal with it. As a matriarch she is the decision maker for poddar family & it's not gonna change soon.

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I'm just glad that Armaan wasnt there when Abhira confronted Ruhi and then giving her advice on misjudging Ruhi, apologizing to Ruhi etc etc

Abhira was bang on for confronting her. And Manisha- hopefully will not melt. Manisha heard Ruhi acknowledge that she did consider sabotage but then supposedly didnt do it to cradle. she could have done something later. and she did steal ring

I keep dreading that Armaan might flip to what he used to be. that fear in me is too ingrained. So I just hope that he understands that Abhria has good reason to be wary of Ruhi and never trust her ever again

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep Another confrontation scene btw Ar and Dadisaa loadingsmiley36smiley36. Abhira pls let him know๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

She should because they have promised each other of not hiding any secrets. If she doesn't then armaan has every right to misunderstand her if such situation arises.
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago