Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

but its not her or him drawing up pre nup papers and Kaveri is there to make tamasha. maybe she thinks she has shut down the issue by simply saying NO to Kaveri.

lets see what plays out

I hope she tells him but if she feels like he will be hurt and there will be needless tamasha and she chooses to delay telling him, then I hope he understands that she is not lying or keeping things from him but merely trying to avoid tamasha

Pinecone thumbnail

I feel like Abhira noticed today that Armaan was jhula jhulaoing on his own and too captivated by baby and that realization hit her. he is a little too ready for this. sagai hui nahi, he is dreaming of fatherhood.

maybe she even feels insecure that she just got him as her partner and if they have a baby too soon, she will lose him as a partner and only have chunnu munnu ke papa in her life and not HER Armaan, her khadusmaan

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

This show needs some solid villain like YUVRAJ . Kaveri, ruhi, fufa yeh sab zara bhi tagde negative characters nahi lagte hai.
So agar writer ko apne show ke liye villain chahiye he chahiye toh YUVRAJ ko wapas laye, in sab se villaingiri na ho payegi.

Uper se yeh baccha isiliye aj dikhaya gaya tha just to show Armaan’s fatherhood side. This is mostly leading towards infertility track.

they should get an outside villain and show family together fighting against him. Charu Or kiara can be used in this process. Like a stalker or evd teasing or dadi Or fufas some old dushman taking revenge

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but its not her or him drawing up pre nup papers and Kaveri is there to make tamasha. maybe she thinks she has shut down the issue by simply saying NO to Kaveri.

lets see what plays out

I hope she tells him but if she feels like he will be hurt and there will be needless tamasha and she chooses to delay telling him, then I hope he understands that she is not lying or keeping things from him but merely trying to avoid tamasha

But this is where she should show her maturity, kitna bhi tamasha ho the man because of him you have decided to live with this family should no the truth. Let's see what makers wants to show with this track.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

When did I say it's common or uncommon ? I said it's very practical & can be discussed over & nothing to get offended about ..it's not common doesn't mean the concept is trash.

More than half of the divorce cases are hung up In courts ..if there's a pre existing agreement , it'll be easy & safe for both the parties. We must come out of that janam janam ka saath = shadi crap coz in current times , that's not it...

Where there is trust in marriage , prenup is not needed , I think it's Invalid in this case coz this is arman marrying abhira for the 2nd time ..also if they trust eo so much , what's the harm in signing the prenup as they know it'll never be put to any use ?

Dadisa shouldn't be doing it , well , isn't she the one abhira was desperate to please ? We don't want her involvement in any of abhiman matters but her approval & validation means a lot to abhira ? Well this is what she chose so be ready to deal with it. As a matriarch she is the decision maker for poddar family & it's gonna change soon.

I am reading it here in posts that where there is love and trust there is no prenup, do people realize that it's a foreign concept where concept of arrange marriage is more or less an exception and love marriages are the rule so by their reasoning all the women in foreign who aren't signing the papers are gold diggers.

Itv ki FL ka love is love and entire world women love is gold digging 😎.

Bold: This πŸ’―, there is a saying that if there is a marriage there is always a prenup, either parties to marriage make it themselves or the government and court would make it for you. That's why if something unfortunate happens and parties have to leave the marriage prenum are there is make it hassle free.

It's like saying why to get life insurance, its a dua to die soon 🀣. ( as per abhira)

And I emphasize that again it's 100 per cent Abhira choice to sign it or not and even counter it with negotiations and obviously have an open discussion with her to be husband but what is irking me the trashing of this concept just because some serial makers are showing it as some evil concept.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they should get an outside villain and show family together fighting against him. Charu Or kiara can be used in this process. Like a stalker or evd teasing or dadi Or fufas some old dushman taking revenge

Absolutely, like they are a family of lawyers so naturally they might habe some very powerful enemies, would be good to see entire family standing together.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Absolutely, like they are a family of lawyers so naturally they might habe some very powerful enemies, would be good to see entire family standing together.

trp is stagnant so they are unable to get much hike. With ruro rised on main couple they got hike on daily basis. But they calmed Rohit and raised only ruhi. This won't work. Couple to couple raise karni hi for the pattern to be same. Dadi raised again her softer acceptance is not liked it seems. Let them try till they show pregnancies amd and fights.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Subah subah uthkar abhira ke jaykaare lagana bhi manzoor nahi . Jisko padhna hai padhe jisko ignore karna hai uski marzi

Pehle toh they made this track about how abhira will "proove" herself to be a capable bahu..that itself is regressive ..there r 2 extremes here , those who praise her to skies like arman and those who want her away like ruhi..dono bekar hai...surprisingly dadisa is the only one who comes up with the masala everyday so I'm liking her kind of 🀣

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But this is where she should show her maturity, kitna bhi tamasha ho the man because of him you have decided to live with this family should no the truth. Let's see what makers wants to show with this track.

She doesnt lie. she never has. all she rarely does is delay telling the full matter - whether charu job or affair or even this time with the chors, but never with the intention of hiding anything forever. she will never keep this from him for good. at most she will think about telling him at a later date. that much I feel confident about given Abhira thus far. she is incapable of lying

even in the divorce matter, she didnt lie, she merely twisted words to get divorce expedited as per Kaveri because anyway divorce was happening. when she is anyway told she is a bojh and divorce is imminent 3 months ho ya 15 days is immaterial

so Abhira has never lied.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I am reading it here in posts that where there is love and trust there is no prenup, do people realize that it's a foreign concept where concept of arrange marriage is more or less an exception and love marriages are the rule so by their reasoning all the women in foreign who aren't signing the papers are gold diggers.

Itv ki FL ka love is love and entire world women love is gold digging 😎.

Bold: This πŸ’―, there is a saying that if there is a marriage there is always a prenup, either parties to marriage make it themselves or the government and court would make it for you. That's why if something unfortunate happens and parties have to leave the marriage prenum are there is make it hassle free.

It's like saying why to get life insurance, its a dua to die soon 🀣. ( as per abhira)

And I emphasize that again it's 100 per cent Abhira choice to sign it or not and even counter it with negotiations and obviously have an open discussion with her to be husband but what is irking me the trashing of this concept just because some serial makers are showing it as some evil concept.

πŸ’― True that...

As a society we must be discussing it & imo seriously consider it ..times have changed..