Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

And they be begging for it too, like it some form of validation. Man I can wait for phufasa

to be successful in stealing the law firm from that gavar budhiya

As sadistic as this sounds when Phuphasa steals the law firm I want him to throw toffees on the floor and for her to pick them up like a desperate beggar..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Probably it can’t be seen or shown

Dadisa and Ab tashan baazi is now getting very repetitive and boring. Makers kuch naya karo kab tak ring a round roses kheloge?

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Dimag hi nahi hai unme..and how is it..ruhi and rohit are fighting with each other because they CARE for each other... what show am i watching..itna delulusmiley29

Is there no one in that show who can speak the truth!!

Abhira had gotten a big chance to speak the important truth to Kaveri today. When Kaveri turned Ab’s concern about Rohit around and blamed Ab for not trusting Ar, Ab should have asked her if she wants Rohit to stay in marriage with Ruhi who not only did mistake in past but till today is lusting after Ar. Forget about my relationship with Ar , you want a characterless like Ruhi to be accepted by Rohit who is suffering everytime he sees her lusting after his brother in front of his eyes. But Ab did not utilize the opportunity and just tried to give useless gyan to Kaveri ( and useless gyan to Ruhi too).

The whole episode was a let down after few good ones. Didnt realize when the episode ended without any meaningful scene.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Probably it can’t be seen or shown

Well KP is picky so she probably only like the brand of lollipop dadasa give

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't hear anyone now cause my eardrums is hurting from all that victim screeching scream from Ruchiza, combine with the natak aansoo smiley38

I can still understand Ruhi but what happened to Aasman sa? Kaveri Poddar really hates Rohit, otherwise why would she want that woman to be her chirag’s wife smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe yeh batao, what was kaveri trying to do proving abhira is insecure of ruhi, she had a sly smile before abhira held armaan's hand.

And she told she trusts armaan never said she trusts ruhi, toh kya haasil kar liya kaveri ne 🤷‍♀️. Vidya was insecure these many years over a photo of deceased woman, ruhi toh abhira ke saamne hain, woh insecure ho bhi gayi toh nobody can blame her, she is insecure for a reason, not imagining things & getting jealous.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

I can still understand Ruhi but what happened to Aasman sa? Kaveri Poddar really hates Rohit, otherwise why would she want that woman to be her chirag’s wife smiley37

plot twist: Rohit is sautela and Ar is actual chiragsmiley37
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

'Umeed zindagi ki roshni hoti hai Rohit aur andhere se umeed sirf bewakoof lagate hai' you're so damn right Ruhismiley37, who writes such dialogues smiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ruhi was saying to Rohit that she wore managsutra and had sindoor even when he left and removed when dadisa said……. But dumbo whats the point you were still lusting on jheth…….. no amount of explanation from makers gonna wipe out what Ru has done

Yeah Rohit aptly described Ruhi today. How she spins her mistake /sins around and transfers all the blames on the opp party. That is the core of her characteristic. She did that with Ar as well as Ab previously and now passing the blame confidently on Rohit’s head.

And it was the joke of the day that she said she wore the Mangalsutra and waited for him. When will she say the truth that she waited to be close to Ar?

Honestly I dont think Ar and Ruhi should ever stay in the same house. Ar should leave for betterment of everyone. Neither will he and Ab will be able to live peacefully, nor will Ruhi let Rohit live peacefully if they share the same roof.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago