Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Definetely not the place to make fun of other people's posts......

Arre hamari nutty aisi hi hai she loves to joke around and lighten everyone’s mood with her humour smiley9
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Old ruhi at made the show 2x funnier smiley13

Exactly, this new Roohi is just irritating to even watch cannot tolerate her at all smiley26
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

"maa sa unse naraz bhi hai, tab bhi unka romance jaari hai" Best character phuphasa ( after manisha my love).

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Exactly, this new Roohi is just irritating to even watch cannot tolerate her at all smiley26

Ruhi is meant to be irritating, but at least funny toh rakhney. Girlie gave us 1 grade meme content in just few months.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi is meant to be irritating, but at least funny toh rakhney. Girlie gave us 1 grade meme content in just few months.

I wish Thu Thu Shahi’s gave her classes to improve her acting rather than kicking her out smiley38
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Doesn’t fufasa give Kaveri a lollypop?

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF

mujhe nahin pata, Kaveri is the only one with toffee box

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF

mujhe nahin pata, Kaveri is the only one with toffee box

Why can’t these supposedly rich folks go the store and buy an entire toffee box like normal people rather than waiting for a kanjoos hag to give them one individual piece of candy from her ancient treasure box smiley25
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't hear anyone now cause my eardrums is hurting from all that victim screeching scream from Ruchiza, combine with the natak aansoo smiley38

I would gladly listen to Kokilaben’s loud bhashan’s any day over this woman’s irritating screeches smiley26

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why can’t these supposedly rich folks go the store and buy an entire toffee box like normal people rather than waiting for a kanjoos hag to give them one individual piece of candy from her ancient treasure box smiley25

And they be begging for it too, like it some form of validation. Man I can wait for phufasa

to be successful in stealing the law firm from that gavar budhiya