Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Ruhi Birla calling others coward lol she is lusty and coward lol smiley39

She had the audacity to blame abhira relationship are getting affected cos of her pyaar, while her p nanu is slapping the guys who were there in her lifesmiley36.

According to him unke bitiya is bechari, udaipur ke ladke are not good enough for her. Woh manav lucky nikla warna use bhi ek do mil hi jaata pyaare p nanu se🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Oh..How long have they come😍... The love story that we were not paying attention to.. how each and every plan is being discussed.. Such open communication 😀

Bas ab expose na karde sanju ko...Uss lady ko unwanted time pe apna muh kholne ka aadat hai

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Inke paas khadi vidya also had similar expression. Bahut sahi parents hain armaan kesmiley37

Meenu smiled,,,Mannu had a relief moment , ,Sanju was in pride moment smiley37

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Ruhi Birla calling others coward lol she is lusty and coward lol smiley39

Ruhi Birla needs to ask herself in the mirror , mirror mirror on the wall floor who is sabse badi Jhooti ,Lusty,delusional and coward of all.

Umeed zindagi ki roshni hoti hai aur andhere se umeed sirf bewakoof lagate hai' who is she talking about ?smiley39

I was happy thinking finally Rohit Poddar have some brains and calling out babhiji’s ghatiyapan but looks like she is near to her success in manipulating and gaslighting Rohit too , I won’t be surprised if he starts thinking he ruined her life by going away and ask her to forgivesmiley18

Ruhi Birla ,manipulates ,gaslights ppl ,she cheated her husband and still doing but now she is spinning the things around and putting the blame on Rohit knowingly so Rohit will start feeling guilt and do whatever she says.she uses the same technique on Goenka’s used it on Armaan for 9mnths and today on Abhira too.

She is tiered of hearing Rohit’s thane? It’s less than a week he came back and she slapped him for his speedy recovery of course and she is already tiered but never get tiered of lusting on jeth ji ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel, armaan's insecurities will be explored more after abhira's identity reveal & poddars get to know about her linage. As of now armaan is happy that he is everything to abhira, but after revelation he will have tough times facing his inner demons as he is a black sheep in his family

Though MG keliye toda blind love toh hai,,,but Asli intehaan toh tab hogi koi genuine connection aaye Abh keliye ,,,now it all again Ar only..,,,becoz budda toh apni Ruh ko hi chunega

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi blaming Rohit for failed shaadi is the biggest joke smiley37

Rohit was right when he told Ye naatak ko shaadi kehna band karo.

And my fav dialogue was Meri zindagi barbaad karke kya umeed laga rahi thi taane nahi taarife milengi.

And Ruhi has audacity to say ki Mere kadam dagmaga rahe the to tum shaadi sambhaal lete.........bish tune mauka kahan dia???

She knows only one thing, apni galti dusre ke sar dalo.

It was evident earlier also that if he was there present she will frame him for the problems in that house and relationship just like did with Abhira...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi Birla ne jhoot thodi bhola hai Bas yeh bathana bhool gayi ki mein tumhara bade bhai ko mere pathi maan ke ghar mein rehne laghi, ghar wapas aane keliye demand kiya ki vo mujhe uske 1st priority bhanake rakhna padega smiley42

yes Ruhis character has been shown clearly to viewers.. she still has hopes that she can get Armaan back and she’s going to do everything she can to try to get him back ( which we know won’t happen)…😂..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi Rohit should not get divorced solely because I cant take the risk of dkp doing the kanjoosi of a joint wedding smiley22

Ek baar divorce hue ,,,pakka yrhpk way me jaayega...Actually abhi bhi khatra hai ,,she was not wearing mangalsutra and sindoor ,,,kya pata beech me ehlaan karde smiley44

Armaan is a dumbo now living for an yr with poddar’s Abhira is turning one too ,WHT is she listening like a dumbo to that manipulative Ruhi and that stupid KV? Ruhi’s audacity to compare lustiness with Abhria’s dreams and goals smiley11

I guess kV likes her doormat Babu Ruhi because she chose her for her fav potha and her choice cannot be wrong, that cheap women is openly lusting on her jeth putting bandage on her pathi and Rohit is calling out her ghatiyapan and cheapness in front of everyone this delusional KV saying they both care for each other isliye ladh raha hai ? Rohit needs to tell his Dadi how his caring wife slapped him.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kya chalu hai aap dono ka? smiley36