Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Love how with every episode all other characters gain more haters, and Sanju is the only one gaining fans. smiley16

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The only reason I can come up with for Kaveri supporting Ruhi is,

Kaveri married her favourite pota to Ru making her favourite bahu, she always criticised Ab and praised Ru, told everyone how she is the best choice for the family and best character, so mature, respects family and their traditions, lives and care for in-laws even after husband died, etc. etc. now when her truth came out how she fooled whole family and leave love don't even respect Ro so this came upon her ego as what all she said in past became false. She became jhuthi in front of everyone that's why she is adamant for making Ruhi stay in the house and married to Rohit. Again, everything is only for her ego, her family's happiness is always ignored.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love how with every episode all other characters gain more haters, and Sanju is the only one gaining fans. smiley16

priya, the moment I see fufa sa in episode I remember your love on him I want to give his pic to you daily. 😜20240730_125601-COLLAGE.jpg
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Dadiji bohut zyada attitude dikhati hai.She will get her karma very soon,when her jamaisa will take her law firm and will kick the asmaan of poddar aka kv from the house very soon.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

priya, the moment I see fufa sa in episode I remember your love on him I want to give his pic to you daily. 😜20240730_125601-COLLAGE.jpg

Oyeee hoyee, aat Phuphasa was looking so hot in blue smiley42smiley27 bas woh he they aaj episode main dekhne layak.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Suno Suno Suno Suno Suno

Ghkkpm Patralekha GIF

Ruchiza said, kaayar Rohit ji kamazor ho that's why he blame others for his problem.

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ru broke the mirror, so she can't see she's describing herself. smiley37smiley37

The irony of this coming from bhabhiji of all people smiley37

Pakhi didi in her thali bajao glory. smiley37 Seeing Ruhi bhabhi everyday has made me miss Pakhi didi and her beizzati smiley37

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Rohit ne ane ke baad first time kuch accha bola,that ruhi acchi bahu and concerned wife ka natak karke thak nahi jati?Jo baat rohit ane ke one week mein use pata chal gaya vo baat in bewkoof poddar’s specially dadiji ko one year mein samaj nahi ayi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit armaan ko push karta hain at every chance, but the day armaan pushes him knowingly/unknowingly, upset jo jayega ke bhaiyya ne mujhe push kiya 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Natasha0404 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Sanjay fufasa toh ekdum chupa rustam nikle.He’s gonna do the thing what audience want,by uniting abhimaan and send ar away from the poddar’s and then kick poddar’s specially his maasa by taking their property.Hope that fufasa gets successful in his mission.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Ruhi is a typical gaslighting cheating spouse who would manipulate their partner into believing that their infidelity was their spouse's fault. What an absolute POS!

Even I was shocked smiley36

Ulta chor kotwal ko daante!