Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Ruhi blaming Rohit for failed shaadi is the biggest joke smiley37

Rohit was right when he told Ye naatak ko shaadi kehna band karo.

And my fav dialogue was Meri zindagi barbaad karke kya umeed laga rahi thi taane nahi taarife milengi.

And Ruhi has audacity to say ki Mere kadam dagmaga rahe the to tum shaadi sambhaal lete.........bish tune mauka kahan dia???

She knows only one thing, apni galti dusre ke sar dalo.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ab sanju hi aakhri umeed hai,,,wahi kuch kare...Kahi ye KP and Ruh ka umeed ka tarah na niklesmiley37

UMEED ka exploitation horaha hai, show and forum mainsmiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kav kisi ka sagi nahi hai,,,na Roh ka na Ruh ka....Armaan Abhira toh ekdum outcasts hai...she only cares for her ego and fake guroor...So using everyone against each other...She can't admit that her choice for her Chirag was wrong ...Vid wanted Ar to get married first as he is elder so Ruh ke rishta Ar keliye bhejthe hai ..But Kav finds Ruh is so perfect achi Sachi khandani ,,, So she is best for her chirag ...Two peoples had narrow escape in this show.First Armaan ,second Dev..Anyways so now Kav ka ego ye maan ne keliye tayyar nahi hai she was wrong in judging and her choice was wrong...So ye sab self victimize drama karke saamnewaale ko guilt trip bhej dete hai ,,,Seems Ruh se kaafi inspired hai 😄 😆.

Ab ka insecurities itne shallow bhi nahi hai...Even Ar had his share of insecurities even now that if he lose Abhira some day...Poor boy was traumatized for seconds when Abhira did that dramatic pause...It's them have to overcome this eventually ..But ye third party ko usme maza lene ka mauka dena was smiley39

Point on!!!! Kaveri cares only about her ego and nothing else. I wanted to break down her brain cells when she told RoRu "tum dono ek doosre ladd rahe ho kyunki tum dono ke doosre ki parvah karte ho"...... what was she even thinking while telling this. Utter crap it is. Kaisi parvah aur kaunsi shaadi???? If she has the real guts ask her to tell the truth to Rohit that they planned Ru Ar ki shaadi next day after Ar's divorce and that the rishta was kept in front of her by his own mother after knowing the truth.

Kaisi besharm parivaar hai..... Vidya is telling family Ro needs pyaar family ka pyaar sahi hai bilkul sahi hai but he is not a kiddo to whom you give some chocolates and make him forget all that. Madhav went outside this Chidiya Ghar and then he could do something Ar Ab. I think one can do some good karm if they are outside this chidiya ghar or else they are all caged.

Appreciate Kaveri in atleast realising that Ro doesn't have that thing like Ar.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think dadisaa is inspired by abhimaan.... Jaise wo dono hamesha choti baat par jhagad padte hain but dono main pyaar hai..... Aisa hi ussne ro-ru ko bhi ladte rehne ki salah di hai.... But yaar dekha jaye to uski family main srif chaccha and chachisaa hi love main hain aur wo dadi ko ek aankh nahi bhate.... Baaki ke do to haal ke liye couple hai bas aur wo dragon saa ko misali couple lagte hain.... Ajeeb fitoor hai iska... Pata nahi dada saa ne kaise jhela hoga iskosmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

UMEED ka exploitation horaha hai, show and forum mainsmiley37

Show ka tho lagta hai new new umeed jagi hai sab bewakoofon mein! Isiliye yahaan ab mein apni UMEED khatam kar rahi hoon smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan has so much potential in him but why are the makers are not exploring his character and RP is too good in breathing all those finest nuances in Armaan. Why have they been showing Armaan so dumb and weak these days. They have made him a complete rotelu.

My question is when he has seen the real faces of his so called family esp dragonsa, V and M (who are helpless than him) why is he not stepping out of PH??? What's stopping him?? Ab toh he doesnt have a reason to stay back also. Rohit hates him, everybody have turned their back to him except chachisa and chorus gang, he is removed from the firm and is now completely berojgaar and the biggest reason is returning of his lustful bhabhiji. (leaving the place will make it more easy for RoRu since Ro is adamant that he wants to move on with Chuhi only)

Its high time he packs his bag and leaves the house and start something afresh. That would be more realistic as well. Like how he leaves the family house and name behind, his struggles in establishing himself alone (i know it will be a little easy task since he will have his own client base who are loyal to him) or they can simply show him doing a corporate job as a legal advisor in a big MNC leaving his practice which will be completely new to explore and how Abhira supports him in all this. They can shift to Mussorie or altogether a different city and managing their resort in all this. Having a peaceful contended life showcasing the hardships of normal people than the richies riches who are born and brought upon diamonds.

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel ruhi has successfully guilt ridden rohit, ab woh usko genuinely chance dene ka sochega 🙆‍♀️

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel ruhi has successfully guilt ridden rohit, ab woh usko genuinely chance dene ka sochega 🙆‍♀️

Poddar house ki permanent residency la yeh plan successful hua........

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Ruhi Rohit should not get divorced solely because I cant take the risk of dkp doing the kanjoosi of a joint wedding smiley22

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Only Sanjay is fighting cases and wining them, others are playing ghar ghar whole day. He knows how to plan and manipulate people. In short he has all qualities of being best lawyer and head of the firm.

Aadmi bekaar h but khudka kaam shiddat se karta h.