Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1235990 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

plot twist: Rohit is sautela and Ar is actual chiragsmiley37

That is more horrible then. A woman who is still eyeing her sautela pota and she is adamant that they give each other a chance smiley37

She looks like a narcissist to me. A person who can’t accept that her decision was wrong and to prove that she is ready to burn her Chirag. lol I will prefer hate than such a love smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aww! Such sweet innocence

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If she divulged Ruhis truth, Armaan would be mad at her telling it in front of all about Ruhi not being over him. He's that guy even now

Shes making a huge mistake getting involved in divorce stuff though

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't..

I just pass comments..

I understood a long time ago..

That itv shows are logicless but this is even senseless...

Leads hi dhang ke nhi hai bhai is show ke...🤣🤣

Leads toh dhang ke hai, unme chemistry biology bhi hai but makers ko aangan me charcha karne ka zyada shauk haismiley23 What to do??

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Abhira had gotten a big chance to speak the important truth to Kaveri today. When Kaveri turned Ab’s concern about Rohit around and blamed Ab for not trusting Ar, Ab should have asked her if she wants Rohit to stay in marriage with Ruhi who not only did mistake in past but till today is lusting after Ar. Forget about my relationship with Ar , you want a characterless like Ruhi to be accepted by Rohit who is suffering everytime he sees her lusting after his brother in front of his eyes. But Ab did not utilize the opportunity and just tried to give useless gyan to Kaveri ( and useless gyan to Ruhi too).

The whole episode was a let down after few good ones. Didnt realize when the episode ended without any meaningful scene.

They can't give her that dialogue kyunki ruhi ka white wash jo karwana hai inko.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i completely agree that nothing will make me forgive and forget what ruhi did, but the one point i will agree with ruhi on (never thought i'd say that) is that rohit left right when she was willing to give their marriage a chance. if he really loved her, then he would've stayed and confronted her about it. he has every right to be angry, upset, hurt, betrayed, etc. but he walked away from it. i really wonder if rohit had stayed, would any of this had happened?

You are mistaking the timelines I think. Rohit left after he heard Ruhi express her unending love for Ar. She had said that she wants to give their marriage a chance only after Rohit had left and people were worried if something bad happened to him and then Ab traced Rohit and pursuaded him to come back. In those dire situation she got emotional ( that too after Ab’s advice ) and spoke those words and there is no guarantee she would have followed thru had Rohit come back. The amount of desperation she still shows for Ar even after her husband is back from being dead tells me she would not have given any chance had Rohit come back then.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa joins team abhimaan letsgooosmiley42

Kaise proud se dekh raha dha jab Abhira ne kaha she trust Armaan .

Yahi uss bhudiya ko line pe laayega..But uss dumb Kajal ko plan batana nahi chahiye dhi smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

As sadistic as this sounds when Phuphasa steals the law firm I want him to throw toffees on the floor and for her to pick them up like a desperate beggar..

This I what to happen… old dragon sa should get this….

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

i thought there was too much happening in this episode and it was hard to keep up. everyone seems to have their own dilemma and thoughts on what they want rohit ruhi to do. it was all overwhelming. i'll just read the WU. ugh gotta wait until tmrw to see armaan-abhira scene from the bts 😑

Aisa lag rah hai ki all are self aware with their mistakes and blaming it on the opposite person.. Ru and Roh ki Jodi mile na mile,,,KP and Ru ekdum shaitan milayi Jodi hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

never thought i'd be saying this but i am all in support of phuphasa. get our abhimaan together! i am cheering for you!!! 👏🏼🥳💞

Ab bas kajal apna muh mat khole..Uss lady ko unwanted time pe muh kholne ki aadat hai smiley37