Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Precap smiley8 Guess Abhira took the divorce papers to make Ruhi understand where things are heading. But bechari has no idea about the level of bhabhiji's shamelessness. Instead of understanding things, bhabhiji did mauke pe chauka and signed the divorce papers. Now Abhira will again get caught in between the mess. smiley39

I thought I will wait until the episodes air before making any assumptions But smiley39

Like Manisha chachi said yesterday ,Ruhi started her dirty game ,(bahuth bada game) “Armaan tera hai Go for it 🤡 “ I think she is going for it. And Those stupid Goenka’s dongi MG might have requested Abhira to take up the case ,looks like babhi is back in Goenka’s house . Abhira should not even ask this woman to give a chance for her and Rohit’s relationship because she knows Ruhi still lusts on Armaan but being a lawyer may be it’s their responsibility to Ask the clients before proceedings. Ruhi is so desperate to sign the papers and Rohit already signed them. So he might have sent the papers .Good she signed the papers and Rohit ko mukthi mil jayegi. She might create MU’s btwn AA and Abhira may leave the house and this will all lead to IR track next. Both girls in Goenka’s house.

After all this I don’t Rohit to accept that women back. He deserves someone better and this shameless women.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Madhav loved Armaan more

Even I love Armaan more .. kitna hot hai .. screenplay story jaye bhad me.. let me just look at him

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont think she has any "sympathy" for Ruhi or is "helping" her. but her reason to agree to draw up divorce/annullment papers and give legal aid must be to keep Ruhi away from Armaan. and divorce hogaya toh Ruhi will be out for good and Ar-Ro can actually patch up. waise bhi she is not interested in actually moving on with Ro and is hung up on Ar. but she has basically been played by Ruhi and she is being stupid by getting into the middle of this. She should have just stayed out of it. she has essentially put kulhadi on her own foot. I am so so disappointed with Abhira in precap.

We will have to wait for the episode to find out the real reason. I dont think she is doing it to keep Ar away from Ruhi. Ruhi’s opposition is Rohit. So no way Ar would have agreed to represent Ruhi against his own brother. It is either that good for nothing MG’s request or it could be Ruhi’s request with intention of causing rift. But does not matter who requested her , it was a very bad move to take up Ruhi’s case. It will make Ar upset as well as Kaveri will get mad at Ab more as she must be anti divorce. Ab will have only herself to blame when barbs will come from Kaveri . Today itself Ar said they have to keep away from Ruhi and the stupid girl takes up her case. Whether she advises Ruhi to patch up or divorce she will only make the Poddars angry with her.

I loved today’s episode and loved Ar/Ab as well as all Rohit scenes. And as much as I hated Ruhi’s psychogiri, Garvita did good job doing the scene. Makers are pushing Ruhi towards extreme madness and it is a shame Rohit even now has to witness his wife lusting after his brother in front of his eyes. And this tells me the makers want to keep Ruhi a thorn for a long time and IR is not happening anytime soon. They will try to delay it as much as possible. Ab’s insecurity, Ar’s openning out the details about Ruhi all indicate that Ruhi’s madness for Ar will not subside easily and that means the sister relationship will not come to forefront anytime soon.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Both madhav and vidya are not handling this issue maturely.

Armaan ko kaho Rohit ko sab explain kare, that situation and reason why he took this stupid reason that he doesn't want to get abandon by them. And how Ar should apologise to Ro and admit he is the reason for whatever happened.

Tell Rohit too how he should not use words like sautela etc. etc.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Precap smiley8 Guess Abhira took the divorce papers to make Ruhi understand where things are heading. But bechari has no idea about the level of bhabhiji's shamelessness. Instead of understanding things, bhabhiji did mauke pe chauka and signed the divorce papers. Now Abhira will again get caught in between the mess. smiley39

Abhira should stay away from Ruhi ..and let Ruhi deal with her own mess.. but dkp always wants their legacy heroines in the middle of everything 😂..that’s why they are forever in trouble 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

We will have to wait for the episode to find out the real reason. I dont think she is doing it to keep Ar away from Ruhi. Ruhi’s opposition is Rohit. So no way Ar would have agreed to represent Ruhi against his own brother. It is either that good for nothing MG’s request or it could be Ruhi’s request with intention of causing rift. But does not matter who requested her , it was a very bad move to take up Ruhi’s case. It will make Ar upset as well as Kaveri will get mad at Ab more as she must be anti divorce. Ab will have only herself to blame when barbs will come from Kaveri . Today itself Ar said they have to keep away from Ruhi and the stupid girl takes up her case. Whether she advises Ruhi to patch up or divorce she will only make the Poddars angry with her.

I loved today’s episode and loved Ar/Ab as well as all Rohit scenes. And as much as I hated Ruhi’s psychogiri, Garvita did good job doing the scene. Makers are pushing Ruhi towards extreme madness and it is a shame Rohit even now has to witness his wife lusting after his brother in front of his eyes. And this tells me the makers want to keep Ruhi a thorn for a long time and IR is not happening anytime soon. They will try to delay it as much as possible. Ab’s insecurity, Ar’s openning out the details about Ruhi all indicate that Ruhi’s madness for Ar will not subside easily and that means the sister relationship will not come to forefront anytime soon.

in the previous 2 shows ….KD and ghum,1 ..Ruhis character remained obsessed with the hero until the end ..she never moved on with rohits character..who eventually died. In KD they let her move on in the end with another man..but in ghum 1 she remained obsessed her whole life 🤷🏻‍♀️..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

in the previous 2 shows ….KD and ghum,1 ..Ruhis character remained obsessed with the hero until the end ..she never moved on with rohits character..who eventually died. In KD they let her move on in the end with another man..but in ghum 1 she remained obsessed her whole life 🤷🏻‍♀️..

Yeah I know but since both are cousins it can be expected that Ruhi has to come out of Ar craziness eventually after the IR. But I think makers are not ready for that step so soon.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the funny part is in Lost forum .. people are happily discussing KD there .. forget S2 S3 😂😂😂😂

kya blockbuster script tha bhai …4 years ho Gaye ganja lives on

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Both madhav and vidya are not handling this issue maturely.

Armaan ko kaho Rohit ko sab explain kare, that situation and reason why he took this stupid reason that he doesn't want to get abandon by them. And how Ar should apologise to Ro and admit he is the reason for whatever happened.

Tell Rohit too how he should not use words like sautela etc. etc.

Agree Vidya is not doing even a bit to sort out the differences. But about mafi, Ar has already fallen at Rohit’s feet and asked for forgiveness. He is that person who can do that again if needed but Rohit is not ready to hear anything from Ar.