Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Actually previous Roohi and Armaan looked like they once loved eachother but can't be together but I don't find anything between new Armaan and Roohi.

Garvita 's roohi looks selfish.and self-centred I used to feel bad for prat's roohi but I want this roohi to be shown the mirror.

@bold agree with you ….the 1.0s actually felt like they had a connection …you could sense the tension and the angst…maybe because Armaan had moved on somewhat by the time 2.0 came in, and was getting triggered by emotional manipulation more than any residual feelings, we don’t feel anything between them really .::but as per their narrative, Ruhi is supposed to be in love with him still ..but with Garvita, it is coming across as some kind of adamance rather than unrequited love !
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I just realised madhav never spoke about Ruhi except that one time when he was writing names of people.

Vaise bhi Madhav kisi ko achhi salah nahi de sakta. Sirf ghar chodne ka natak karta zid puri karne ke liye chote baccho jaise.

There was atleast one another time he mentioned Ruhi ( one of his very few sensible salah) when he warned Vidya against asking Ar to help/support Ruhi when anyone else in family also could saying that it would create unnecessary problems between Ar- Ab

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Precap smiley8 Guess Abhira took the divorce papers to make Ruhi understand where things are heading. But bechari has no idea about the level of bhabhiji's shamelessness. Instead of understanding things, bhabhiji did mauke pe chauka and signed the divorce papers. Now Abhira will again get caught in between the mess. smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I have a doubt, jab madhav love guru bann sakta hain for armaan abhira to make their bond strong, toh phir rohit ruhi ke liye aisa kuch kyun nahi kar rahasmiley37.

Because Armaan Madhav ka saga beta hai .. uska favourite..

it’s a big big raaz . Madhav and vidya had never done gulu gulu . One day she got coerced to do something .. she was drunk .. and Sanjay seduced her .. she was young ..

Anyways she does not know who did it . She thought it was Madhav . But Madhav feels guilty and does not tell her the truth .. he does not know who the culprit is .. anyways . Vidya is preggers and is happy ..

Madhav accepts the situation because Shivani was still alive and he was loyal to Shivani . He thinks it is perfect justice for Kaveri and is happy that Vidya is fulfilled with a child

After Shivani’s death .. since Vidya accepted Armaan even he accepts Rohit

So Rohit belongs to Vidya .. and Armaan belongs to Madhav ..

woh B negative is just a happy coincidence. Just like abhira is B negative. Rohit is also B negative

Sanjay fufasa knows Rohit is his own son

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: viji2111

Actually previous Roohi and Armaan looked like they once loved eachother but can't be together but I don't find anything between new Armaan and Roohi.

Garvita 's roohi looks selfish.and self-centred I used to feel bad for prat's roohi but I want this roohi to be shown the mirror.

@bold - agree to this 100%. Though I like the new Armaan than the previous one but like you said they dont have that connect of i won't say love but being each other's first attraction/like.

I too used to feel bad for Prat's Ruhi, i felt she did not get the happiness she deserved. Like loved Arman but had to marry his brother. Tried to move on with Rohit but he left her.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Precap smiley8 Guess Abhira took the divorce papers to make Ruhi understand where things are heading. But bechari has no idea about the level of bhabhiji's shamelessness. Instead of understanding things, bhabhiji did mauke pe chauka and signed the divorce papers. Now Abhira will again get caught in between the mess. smiley39

Bingo.. exactly this is what happened 😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

@bold - agree to this 100%. Though I like the new Armaan than the previous one but like you said they dont have that connect of i won't say love but being each other's first attraction/like.

I too used to feel bad for Prat's Ruhi, i felt she did not get the happiness she deserved. Like loved Arman but had to marry his brother. Tried to move on with Rohit but he left her.

That’s true because Rohit was introduced in a stage when Armaan was over Ruhi . And was getting exasperated with her .. he was not in love with Abhira yet z but was over Ruhi

Since the complicated situation between the earlier duo .. shahi decided to do patta Gul of both actors

with entry of Armaan 2.0 .. suddenly the intensity of Armaan and Abhira became more spousal ..

arman 1.0 had good chemistry with Abhira but they looked more like very good friends…which would have developed no doubt as screenplay changes in the story .. but he looked involved and was attracted to Ruhi .. and felt guilty towards her ..

armaan 2.0 is plain exasperated with Ruhi she looks mad after him .. can’t blame her .. he’s hot eye candy

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Because Armaan Madhav ka saga beta hai .. uska favourite..

it’s a big big raaz . Madhav and vidya had never done gulu gulu . One day she got coerced to do something .. she was drunk .. and Sanjay seduced her .. she was young ..

Anyways she does not know who did it . She thought it was Madhav . But Madhav feels guilty and does not tell her the truth .. he does not know who the culprit is .. anyways . Vidya is preggers and is happy ..

Madhav accepts the situation because Shivani was still alive and he was loyal to Shivani . He thinks it is perfect justice for Kaveri and is happy that Vidya is fulfilled with a child

After Shivani’s death .. since Vidya accepted Armaan even he accepts Rohit

So Rohit belongs to Vidya .. and Armaan belongs to Madhav ..

woh B negative is just a happy coincidence. Just like abhira is B negative. Rohit is also B negative

Sanjay fufasa knows Rohit is his own son

Bechara rohit is still waiting for his papa's affection. Dadi ki toh usko padi hi nahi hain, he just wants his papasmiley6

Pata nahi madhav usko bolta kyun nahi ke here onwards rohit will be always his favorite beta bas return cabin & cases to armaansmiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

Signing the divorce papers is the only sensible thing Roohi has done till now in my opinion. Rohit will be free. Getting out of poddar house is what she needs right now.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Bechara rohit is still waiting for his papa's affection. Dadi ki toh usko padi hi nahi hain, he just wants his papasmiley6

Pata nahi madhav usko bolta kyun nahi ke here onwards rohit will be always his favorite beta bas return cabin & cases to armaansmiley36

arey madhav ne Armaan ko kab love Diya