Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I have a doubt, jab madhav love guru bann sakta hain for armaan abhira to make their bond strong, toh phir rohit ruhi ke liye aisa kuch kyun nahi kar rahasmiley37.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked Madhav's reaction when Rohit threw the First aid box....his reaction was ....what a throw

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I have a doubt, jab madhav love guru bann sakta hain for armaan abhira to make their bond strong, toh phir rohit ruhi ke liye aisa kuch kyun nahi kar rahasmiley37.

He never liked Ruhi.....since the beginning

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She will not be able to remain exactly who she was in the beginning. Loving Armaan means she has to adjust, bend, sometimes her individuality and self respect may take a hit too but thats the price to pay for loving Armaan. These are her compromises. As long as she feels she can still tolerate it, she'll take it. But if its really hurtful she will have to leave. For now she is taking everything thrown at her because she is clear its for Armaan. His happiness lies in being with his family and even if he agrees to move out with her, he will in the end resent her for separating him or feel guilty and live in "what ifs" with pain and angst of being away from them. She herself feels like despite some regressive, toxic people, many in the family are sweet and she loves them - VM, chacha chachi, chorus gang etc. So Abhira will definitely not be the exact same as mussoorie waaali. And sadly the power dynamic imbalance is such that she will be doing more adjusting than Armaan. I have hope that she has thresholds for how much crap she can take. Rn she's still calling things out but just more politely than before

Taking up this case though is a highly stupid idea and she's gonna face the consequences because Armaan will rightfully be upset at this decision she has taken without telling him. I really hope she will explain her reasons to him atleast afterwards. She can't afford MUs again.

@italics Jaan.... i agree to this but off late she is too much whitewashing Dadisa when Arman himself is thinking about the double standards that Dadisa has been showing recently like calling him "paraya"..."pota nahi rahe" and completely throwing out of PF. Even if he is ready to talk these issues looks Abhira is in no mood to listen to this. Agree, she might be doing all this because of her Vaada to Vidya but still a lack for me. The character will undergo changes and she will have to adjust for Armaan is all fine but for me she has never let anyone take her for granted. She has believed in giving it back then and there whoever it is but this..... Hopefully they dont mess her character.

@bold this is exactly what my fear is also. Arman has come a long way and he is definitely not giving that easily into MUs and surprisingly if noticed, there has been no major differences in between them at the moment and that's causing me to worry more because when makers continuously down pour with such cute sweet moments then they are preparing us for some big dhamaka and here it is a self invited and self inflicted one. But if the MU's are mere arguments then I am happy.

Also, rewatching the precap, I feel Abhira is again playing some game to expose Ruhi and fight with Arman could also be a play by both of them because that will raise "UMEED" and make her real colours come out. Yeh meri "UMEED" haismiley2smiley36

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reeyacute

He never liked Ruhi.....since the beginning

Then ask him to divorce her, & move on with some other girl. Aisa toh nahi ke sehar ki saari ladkiyan has past with armaansmiley17.

But madhav ruhi ki baat karta hi nahi hain rohit sesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

blood group match nahi karta ussey, madhav professional risks soch kar beti banaya smiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is this so funny to me smiley36

I actually liked Pratiksha more as Ruhi than this lady.... Garvita is very irritating or maybe they changed because Ruhi has to be irritating going forward as per the story.

Pratiksha was good looking, soft and cute. She was more caring and kind as Ruhi

Because Roohi and Rohit aren't in love, specially Roohi. Armaan and Abhira loved eachother. They needed to clear few misunderstandings but in case of Roohi Nd Rohit, Roohi has to undergo the process of unloving Armaan, apologize for hurting Rohit then fall in love with him again. Still there won't be any guarantee she won't be triggered by Arman Abhira closeness.

Edited by viji2111 - 2 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Then ask him to divorce her, & move on with some other girl. Aisa toh nahi ke sehar ki saari ladkiyan has past with armaansmiley17.

But madhav ruhi ki baat karta hi nahi hain rohit sesmiley36

I just realised madhav never spoke about Ruhi except that one time when he was writing names of people.

Vaise bhi Madhav kisi ko achhi salah nahi de sakta. Sirf ghar chodne ka natak karta zid puri karne ke liye chote baccho jaise.

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I actually liked Pratiksha more as Ruhi than this lady.... Garvita is very irritating or maybe they changed because Ruhi has to be irritating going forward as per the story.

Pratiksha was good looking, soft and cute. She was more caring and kind as Ruhi

Actually previous Roohi and Armaan looked like they once loved eachother but can't be together but I don't find anything between new Armaan and Roohi.

Garvita 's roohi looks selfish.and self-centred I used to feel bad for prat's roohi but I want this roohi to be shown the mirror.