Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Ise kehte hai...kulhadi ko leke pair pe marna

She is getting RO-RU divorced so that she can play gharwali n baharwali with Ruhi

In and out...kon jitega

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

Well it's Rohit who file for annulment that's why he's wondering

how Abhira has a copy of his papers. Gosh she's an idiot if she gets

involve, let RR, get divorce and stay out of it

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817763369375465859

Armaan was Madhav's favorite? Kisko chahiye life main aisa useless favoritism smiley37 that man just stands there like a statue while armaan is repeatedly called ganda khoon and sautela smiley24

I dont know what rohit meant saying armaan is madhav's favorite, might be madhav never shouted at armaan nor called him ganda khoon, paraya. So rohit might have waited for madhav to do the honors & hug him saying sirf tu hi mera beta hainsmiley39.

But this part is clearly showing his jealousy with armaan is not only because armaan is happy with his love, he was always jealous but never allowed that emotion to overpower their brotherhood.

I can see sanjay turning rohit against armaan, without putting much effort.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is this so funny to me smiley36

Laughing Kevin Hart GIF

I'm remembering all the memes that was made cause that first multiple personality scene, that's when she wanted to keep Abhira being with Yuvraj a secrete smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Jo kabhi sach nahi hoga .. and why is Armaan dressing up .. he has no cubicle, no case .. Abhira still has one divorce case to fight

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I dont know what rohit meant saying armaan is madhav's favorite, might be madhav never shouted at armaan nor called him ganda khoon, paraya. So rohit might have waited for madhav to do the honors & hug him saying sirf tu hi mera beta hainsmiley39.

But this part is clearly showing his jealousy with armaan is not only because armaan is happy with his love, he was always jealous but never allowed that emotion to overpower their brotherhood.

Yeah Sanjay will turn Rohit against Armaan

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Don't criticise Swarna......Itni mushkil se 20+ years ke baad sar ke bojh se aazaadi mili h to use dobara yahan kyu layegi? Achha h na apne sasuraal mein hi sabka dimaag kharab kare.

I too felt the same, she is literally fed up toh indirectly said yahaan lane ki koi zarurat nahi, waise bhi kiski sunti hainsmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

jealousy among siblings is a very common thing tbh, but yeah, at this point turning him against armaan is extremely easy. kaveri's weird decisions and ruhi's presence arent helping the situation as well.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I also think Ruhi may again become bechari whose pati is divorcing her. But they'll never call out her wrongdoings or kaands.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

Well it's Rohit who file for annulment that's why he's wondering

how Abhira has a copy of his papers. Gosh she's an idiot if she gets

involve, let RR, get divorce and stay out of it

How can Abhira stay out of this....dusron ke phate mein tang adana is her right😂