oh 😯

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is this so funny to me smiley36

For Ruhi I would prefer the previous actress. She used to have that slight innocence and her bond with Abhira used to look better. She used to look genuinely concerned about poddar family, Goenkas and Ab too.

Even after her mistakes and irritating behaviour I always used to think Ruhi would redeem herself. Garvita always play -ve characters so that's why she acts like total vamp.

And she better suited Ruhi in looks too, as Ruhi was someone who was charming and older.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold: Please that band aid over the shirt was so funny smiley37 actually, both Ruhi and Rohit makes sense, they are terrible at giving up on people in love with a third person. Like that man was on his own for a year, thoda casual dating he kar leta toh itna frustration nahi hota

Things will get funnier after the identity reveal smiley37

That’s what I have been telling RuRo are made for each other both are same to same… Rohit wants to be Ruhi’s preference… Ruhi wants to be Armaan’s preference.
both are obsessed and Rohit is exactly what Ruhi did or is doing playing the victim card all time,

I was completely irritated when he kept ranting to papa how Arman got his pyaar and he simply kept waiting. Arre koi ek toh uss bade se bade ghar mein Arman se pyaar toh kare without the sharts

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit can represent himself, his first case is his own divorce case.smiley37

Or Sanjay can represent Ro for 1 teer se do nishane, earn brownie points from future head of firm Rohit and do things against Manish Goenka too.

No lawyer would take Goenka's case without taking fees except Poddars and Abhira that's why they hired Ab as other option is cut. And Abhira who likes Manish so much agreed as sabki help karna zaruri hota h chahe khud bewakoof lago.

Edited by Drna7 - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rohit, you're KP favorite and everyone treat you like the heir, cause dadisa approve of your mother. Armaan is the the heir that carries Poddar blood not outsider, but you don't see him whining. He finally has someone who love him unconditionally and t makes him happy cause she's his and he has full haq, on her. Armaan stole your love a woman he knew first and step back so you can marry her but he stole your love. Boy Bye

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Just moving around in circle and hitting walls smiley39

Ise kehte hai...kulhadi ko leke pair pe marna

She is getting RO-RU divorced so that she can play gharwali n baharwali with Ruhi

In and out...kon jitega

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is itv, i wont be surprised, if they shiw this is tge same annulment paper rohit prepared before his accidentsmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am becoming competition to Ruhi in Department of Ummeed.smiley19

I still have ummeed ki that precap is not what it looks like. And makers would be giving something better in upcoming episodes.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

For Ruhi I would prefer the previous actress. She used to have that slight innocence and her bond with Abhira used to look better. She used to look genuinely concerned about poddar family, Goenkas and Ab too.

Even after her mistakes and irritating behaviour I always used to think Ruhi would redeem herself. Garvita always play -ve characters so that's why she acts like total vamp.

And she better suited Ruhi in looks too, as Ruhi was someone who was charming and older.

the way ruhi is written, as of now, she would be annoying no matter who played her, but at least Pratiksha was fun to watch. She gave A+ meme content smiley36

Plus, pratiksha ruhi had at least some warm moments with Abhira, which could be used for flashbacks whenever the IR happens...but Garvita Ruhi has at an agonistic relationship with Abhira from the first scene itself, so whenever they try to build any relationship between them it would just seem so fake.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

That’s what I have been telling RuRo are made for each other both are same to same… Rohit wants to be Ruhi’s preference… Ruhi wants to be Armaan’s preference.
both are obsessed and Rohit is exactly what Ruhi did or is doing playing the victim card all time,

I was completely irritated when he kept ranting to papa how Arman got his pyaar and he simply kept waiting. Arre koi ek toh uss bade se bade ghar mein Arman se pyaar toh kare without the sharts

Rohit's anger and hurt are fine, but he also voluntarily left trying to be mahaan and is not ready to deal with the consequences it bought ( Armaan moving on), and hence behaves like a spoilt brat.