Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ok this defintiely seems fake

Armaan himself is not "living" in OH full time. only Abhira is there.

She is anyway keeping nazar on them even without living in OH.

Anyway I hope we get a spoiler regarding why the F Abhira took this issue up. There is nothing much for her to do as a lawyer anyway. Literally anyone can draw up divorce papers. Infact even if she draws up papers coz Goenkas choose to approach her instead of Armaan or someone else, she can have Ruhi herself deliver the papers and not get involved in it beyond that. Its a simple matter of mutual separation.

frankly she’s doing a favour to Rohit .. if Ruhi has no love for Rohit .. and is only staying in the marriage to stay close to Armaan . Which Rohit already knows . Then it’s better Rohit breaks up with Ruhi right now ..

He will get married again and eventually learn to forgive if not forget the matter with Armaan

Yes the hurt will be there but the relationship will be better between Rohit n Armaan eventually..

for Ruhi also . If she moves away logically.. it is better . Abhira should not have got involved. But Armaan n Isme is baat ka jhagra hoga .. so accept it

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Honestly.. Ruhi was actively guarding Abhira Armaan's door for the better part of the year and Armaan wasn't doing any favours by feeding her delusions either added with no husband in the picture so I can atleast try to give her the benefit of trying to understand her instant turned slow burn pyaar of a year.. in her case what I don't get is absolute lack of self-respect even after being rejected at the altar and CLEARLY told off by the guy she's pining for..

But this Rohit is legit 2 hafte ka co-habitation partner of the girl.. and one year of long distance after knowing she loves his brother.. kahaan se aatha hai so much pyaar for such people smiley39 it's absolutely loserish and disgusting!! Who can even cheer for either of their realisation and hope they get together smiley11

See i do not fault any of them from liking someone, as it would not be in your control. But its on you to put at least a level of physical/ mental distance in between, and try to move forward with your life. I have not had any love for Ruhi for a long time, but after she gave Armaan back the ring and refused to bail him out, I did appreciate that. However, the again comes back to square one after two days, and its only worse cause her husband is very much alive and in the same space.

Likewise, I do get Rohit and his frustration about Ruhi. Seeing her in front of him, pining over his brother would not be doing him any favors. So why on earth cant he tell that very thing to his beloved grandmother who bought Ruhi here in the first place.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

RuRo divorce is a good thing.

But Ab involving in it messes up her life for no reason. Why does she need to do it. Ugh! I am annoyed.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why is this so funny to me smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is this so funny to me smiley36

Garvita was so so bad in this scene. Especially when she played her evil self. I know she's not a great actress but she was particularly bad in this onesmiley5
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817763369375465859

Armaan was Madhav's favorite? Kisko chahiye life main aisa useless favoritism smiley37 that man just stands there like a statue while armaan is repeatedly called ganda khoon and sautela smiley24

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Abhira proving today that she is Akshara's daughter

What a headless chicken she is!!!!!

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Just moving around in circle and hitting walls smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Garvita was so so bad in this scene. Especially when she played her evil self. I know she's not a great actress but she was particularly bad in this onesmiley5

Garvita is a limited actress, which is fine for the most parts, but they should stop experimenting scenes like this with her. It was meant to be a serious scene showing her internal battles, but just ended up making me laugh.

Pinecone thumbnail
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Abhira aage chalke Armaan ko ruhi se shaadi karne k liye na manaye so that family is happy !!! I really hope there is a valid reason behind Abhira taking this case ! Something which she want to expose in front of everyone.. may be Manisha chachi would help her or Madhav or goenkas.. but I am really hoping it should some track which will be done for helping Ruhi to move on from Armaan or atleast put some sense in her ! Coz we know she needs help. I really hope makers don’t disappoint us and make Abhira the sacrificial mahan female. I don’t want another brainless Akshara