Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Karma will hit you back. Just wait and watch smiley37

this line suits Dadi smiley37smiley37smiley37

There was a time when Dadi sa was keen to destroy Abhimaan's marriage and she tried every possible way and today the same story is being repeated with her most beloved grandson Rohit smiley32smiley32

#precap smiley27smiley37 #Hail for Ruhi :)

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Small favor that Rohit isn't upset with Abhira, but he needs to stop pushing Armaan

I don't know who was most jealous in this clip, POS KP or Immoral Ruchi smiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold: Please that band aid over the shirt was so funny smiley37 actually, both Ruhi and Rohit makes sense, they are terrible at giving up on people in love with a third person. Like that man was on his own for a year, thoda casual dating he kar leta toh itna frustration nahi hota

Things will get funnier after the identity reveal smiley37

Honestly.. Ruhi was actively guarding Abhira Armaan's door for the better part of the year and Armaan wasn't doing any favours by feeding her delusions either added with no husband in the picture so I can atleast try to give her the benefit of trying to understand her instant turned slow burn pyaar of a year.. in her case what I don't get is absolute lack of self-respect even after being rejected at the altar and CLEARLY told off by the guy she's pining for..

But this Rohit is legit 2 hafte ka co-habitation partner of the girl.. and one year of long distance after knowing she loves his brother.. kahaan se aatha hai so much pyaar for such people smiley39 it's absolutely loserish and disgusting!! Who can even cheer for either of their realisation and hope they get together smiley11

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Arre no I am not telling she is Anupama like she is way brilliant actually…. But what I am telling is why does she have to involve herself so much in RuRo matter??? she is not that kind of bahu who to be in family good books lose her own individuality. She has almost forgotten that aspect of hers since their proposal and acceptance night. That’s what is bothering me

taking up this case will make her probably lose the family members vote for a temporary time which will be for Ruhi advantage. She has many things to concentrate on and this case will only make Arman and Abhira have differences. Every couple have their differences but this is a little complex one with so many Exes and quadrangles involved.

Also, she will never ever give up on Armaan after seeing his loneliness.

She will not be able to remain exactly who she was in the beginning. Loving Armaan means she has to adjust, bend, sometimes her individuality and self respect may take a hit too but thats the price to pay for loving Armaan. These are her compromises. As long as she feels she can still tolerate it, she'll take it. But if its really hurtful she will have to leave. For now she is taking everything thrown at her because she is clear its for Armaan. His happiness lies in being with his family and even if he agrees to move out with her, he will in the end resent her for separating him or feel guilty and live in "what ifs" with pain and angst of being away from them. She herself feels like despite some regressive, toxic people, many in the family are sweet and she loves them - VM, chacha chachi, chorus gang etc. So Abhira will definitely not be the exact same as mussoorie waaali. And sadly the power dynamic imbalance is such that she will be doing more adjusting than Armaan. I have hope that she has thresholds for how much crap she can take. Rn she's still calling things out but just more politely than before

Taking up this case though is a highly stupid idea and she's gonna face the consequences because Armaan will rightfully be upset at this decision she has taken without telling him. I really hope she will explain her reasons to him atleast afterwards. She can't afford MUs again.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Entire episode was decent. Surprisingly no one disappointed me in today's episode.

It's good everyone is seeing true face of Ruhi, with shamelessness she is showing symptoms of mentally ill too as she is still having umeed😭😭 Matlab ye pagal ladki kaise samjhegi? Uske man ki baat to aur khatarnaak thi..... She is in dire need of real therapy and reality check.

Precap made my mood spoil. There is no need of this utter stupidity.

There are 2-3 days till this airs so would be waiting for it to see if Abhira is involving herself in this mess because of her foolishness or she has some other plan, though there is only 1% chance of the latter. Because her being fl, either she wants to unite Ru & Ro or she is helping Manish as goenkas ko free ka lawyer chahiye or she is doing this as said by Ruhi, I don't want any of these to happen and instead it should be Ab's plan with some ulterior motives which is next to impossible.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Don't criticise Swarna......Itni mushkil se 20+ years ke baad sar ke bojh se aazaadi mili h to use dobara yahan kyu layegi? Achha h na apne sasuraal mein hi sabka dimaag kharab kare.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Don't criticise Swarna......Itni mushkil se 20+ years ke baad sar ke bojh se aazaadi mili h to use dobara yahan kyu layegi? Achha h na apne sasuraal mein hi sabka dimaag kharab kare.

Exactly 😂, she was legit like sabkuch kr ke fekh liya humne, iske shadi k chakkar m ghar bhi jayega, let her rot in Poddar house.

She doesn't want Ruhi naam ka bojh anymore in Goenka house. Can't blame her. Elder Goenka gang is finally catching up to the delusion of their Bachchi.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Hahahahaha ahahahahaha hahahahaha ahahahahaha hahahahaha…

this show is becoming funnier by the day …I think we should all become Dr Rohit Sippy smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira proving today that she is Akshara's daughter

What a headless chicken she is!!!!!