Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Armaan -Aaj ki line mujhse Aaj Tak itna pyaar kisi ne na kiya smiley27

Divorce case abhira handling

Armaan - tum mujhse pyaar karti bhi ho ya nahi smiley29

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its not crazy that Rohit is pissed that he has no luck with a good ladki while Ar gets an Abhira in his life even after his kaands. He's still legally married to a hawasi woman and he didn't find any saccha pyaar in his nomadic adventures either.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Charu issue- Ab does not actually know it was deliberate sabotage. I think her intention of talking to Ruhi is purely to give a warning saying dont mess things up on purpose because I am watching your antics. So as of now she's being reasonable.

But the precap bit is a full shocker. I really wasnt expecting the stupidity from Abhira.

Case involvement is stupid - especially when she hasn't informed Armaan. She has no reason to get in the middle of things. Armaan said they should stay away from Ruhi. She herself said that to Armaan when he took up Ruhis case and it was valid too. So same applies to her. Theres literally nothing they need her legal services for, its a simple matter of mutual separation. Sanjay or manoj can draw up papers.

So if theres some other plotting she is doing with MG to give a reality check to Ruhi and end her chapter for good and make her leave PH , then she needs to tell Armaan at the very least.

Aur kitney reality check chahiye Ruhi ko, at one point you just need to know when someone is a hopeless case smiley36 anyways, I do not understand why Abhira thinks that out of all people Ruhi will even listen to her, or care about what she says. She has better chances of getting a positive reaction from a wall. khair, will get back to the divorce case thing when it airs, cause as of now all of it just seems stupid.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I do not think she's gonna sacrifice anything.

Not sure what her reason is to involve in RuRo divorce. It may be stupid but it won't be to "sacrifice" anything.

She's clearly not sympathetic to Ruhi and is wary of her intentions. So it may be some dumbass planning, or it maybe pure insecurities and wanting to kick Ruhi out for good.

But its definitely not some sacrificial gesture.

I don't think she's Anupama like. But the decision to show her involvement in the case is stupid and now it will lead to friction between her and Armaan

Arre no I am not telling she is Anupama like she is way brilliant actually…. But what I am telling is why does she have to involve herself so much in RuRo matter??? she is not that kind of bahu who to be in family good books lose her own individuality. She has almost forgotten that aspect of hers since their proposal and acceptance night. That’s what is bothering me

taking up this case will make her probably lose the family members vote for a temporary time which will be for Ruhi advantage. She has many things to concentrate on and this case will only make Arman and Abhira have differences. Every couple have their differences but this is a little complex one with so many Exes and quadrangles involved.

Also, she will never ever give up on Armaan after seeing his loneliness.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

As of today's episode, Rohit himself wanted to have nothing to do with Ruhi ( For VERY good reasons.) Toh bhaisab divorce papers dekh kar itna shock kiyu lag rahey they smiley36

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

In all this drama I actually sympathise with Rohit what he is telling is actually correct .

There father is another gone case it was clearly visible these two had very bad upbringing rohit and armaan both had felt love less family failed to give them security emotion wise....

I don't think Sanjay will easily allow kp to mend ways better brothers this time seperation is abhimaan together with others different of makers are planning leap of not tab aise hi cat rat game will go on

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As of today's episode, Rohit himself wanted to have nothing to do with Ruhi ( For VERY good reasons.) Toh bhaisab divorce papers dekh kar itna shock kiyu lag rahey they smiley36

He has also shown multiple times that he wants to be Ruhi's preference! smiley37he did let her bandage his wound even today! smiley37 what I don't get is how are these 4 ever gonna co-exist without awkwardness under one roof after things are sorted smiley29smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its not so much about getting a positive reaction from Ruhi but doing her due diligence to say that her antics are being watched. Thats all. Abhira is a confrontational person. She straight up confronts people always. Thats her core nature. As soon as she learns something she straight up tells or asks people about it. So thats what she's done. She saw her try to lose kabbadi match, she saw Rohits rage at her still eyeing Armaan. Armaan told her she's harboring residual feelings. So she knows Ruhi is doing her own khichdi. So Ab's immediate reaction is to head on address it.

But this divorce case issue is gonna be a huge letdown..she has big time screwed up by getting involved in it and Armaan can't help her if she hasn't taken him into confidence either.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He has also shown multiple times that he wants to be Ruhi's preference! smiley37he did let her bandage his wound even today! smiley37 what I don't get is how are these 4 ever gonna co-exist without awkwardness under one roof after things are sorted smiley29smiley39

Bold: Please that band aid over the shirt was so funny smiley37 actually, both Ruhi and Rohit makes sense, they are terrible at giving up on people in love with a third person. Like that man was on his own for a year, thoda casual dating he kar leta toh itna frustration nahi hota

Things will get funnier after the identity reveal smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit is more jealous on Armaan matlab miya biwi dono same to same hai… behen behen se jealous aur bhai bhai se…. These people are failing to understand that it wasn’t a cake walk for them either. They withstood the hard times and sorted out the differences and realised that they both cannot actually do without each other. All the more, good or bad they stayed together for ten months I mean in the literal sense…. They got to know each other, they shared everything from happiness to sorrows from likes to dislikes, they pulled each other out of comfort zone, they spent time in short. But these two did not have time.

It is somewhere Rohit’s mistake. Running away is not a solution. He could have asked all these questions to Arman and Ruhi when he got to know and Arman would have drawn that boundary then and there which he is doing now. Things would have been much easier and better between the four. Ruhi was not this bad back then. She did make her mind of moving on with Rohit but Rohit did not make it happen by running away. Had he been there just like how Abhira was there Ruhi would have moved on. As for the story moving forward, there are so many tracks and things to explore even without this third angle one sided obsession (love).