Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Kahan mein soch rahi thi Abhira is a different kind of FL with fire and akalmandi but nahi makers had to make her also like the Mahan Anupama devi…. Sacrifices ki moorti…I don’t have enough S**t give me some more kind. Abhira ka self respect, independent sab chutti pe hai shayad that she is becoming more and more like the literature types aadarshniya bahu….

Sure this is all to pile up some tension between Abhimaan before marriage though it might only make their bond more stronger but looks temporary separation or may be abhimaan being cold each other is on the way

I do not think she's gonna sacrifice anything.

Not sure what her reason is to involve in RuRo divorce. It may be stupid but it won't be to "sacrifice" anything.

She's clearly not sympathetic to Ruhi and is wary of her intentions. So it may be some dumbass planning, or it maybe pure insecurities and wanting to kick Ruhi out for good.

But its definitely not some sacrificial gesture.

I don't think she's Anupama like. But the decision to show her involvement in the case is stupid and now it will lead to friction between her and Armaan

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And regarding picking up the divorce case (if it is about keeping personal/ professional lives separate let it be) , precap indicates Ar coming to know about it same time as family when the paper itself is being served. So much for communication 😏 and it is actually a difficult spot to be in.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think goenkas especially MG has hired Ab as their lawyer. But in all this mess Ru will shift to OH and she will create MU between ArAb. Rohit will hate Ar more. KP will hate Ab more. End result both Ru and Ab out of PH and lands at goenkas and then IR.

Why should she be in OH if she's divorcing Ro? Kaveri brought her back to get back together with Rohit so if she's not gonna do that and she's gonna hurt him more then she can just go back to GH.

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know really upset.... Just stay away from ruhi

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maybe Rohit and Vidya, I don't see anyone else caring as such. She should be out of the PH a long time back, kitna ajeeb lagta hain when everyone is inside and she is just standing outside like a 7th grader who got punished for talking in class. smiley44

😀 Very true. There was no logical reason for her to stay in OH for so long or for Kv to keep her in OH after Rohit return. Only for it to be OH to Gk house😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She still sees Ruhi is upto no good. She pointed out to Armaan that she is cooking some other khichdi only.

Video was a way to drive home the point that she has ruined a beautiful brotherly bond and tomorrow she will give warning to not mess up things further.

What I dont get is why the heck she needed to involve in the divorce case without informing Armaan. She may definitely have her own motive whether that be simply to end Ruhis chapter for good and have her leave once and for all. But she need not get in the middle especially when Ar is unaware of her planning. Hopefully she will divulge her plans or reasons. If not, Armaan is gonna be annoyed and upset. And she will also be upset as a result of that. 🙈

Bold: What about Ruhi makes Abhira think that she even gives a damn. She has been never been worried about collateral damage, Charu being the biggest example.

Her taking about this case is a dumb move, regardless of the reason. There is no child or property issues involved, so no one essentially has to fight the case. Literally any lawyer, no matter how terrible, could have drawn up the papers. They'll probably give Abhira some mahaan motive for taking up Ruhi as a client, but it just looks very stupid to me.

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi is bad news even if Ab is only involving to end her chapter for good. Ab getting involved in the mess of RuRo is gonna make things rocky in her own life.🙈

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

😀 Very true. There was no logical reason for her to stay in OH for so long or for Kv to keep her in OH after Rohit return. Only for it to be OH to Gk house😀

Depends how close to the IR we are smiley36

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ab ko pagal kutte ne kata hai kya,that she has to talk ruhi’s case?Ab herself knows bhabhji ki maksad kuch khas nahi hai,still she’s helping her and doing a big mistake.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe tho iska samajh hi nahi aatha hai! I get that she doesn't have the patni tag anymore, but she now has the legit accepted girlfriend tag anyway na?? Just ask her to buzz off like you always have.. and honestly.. if she asked MG, he'd give her the property case in a heartbeat.. isn't it the easiest way to keep check on Ruhi? Orrrr ask Armaan if she can tag along on his cases.. it's very believable for newbie lawyers to tag along with seniors! Par nahi.. ab ye ghar bulake musibat ko gale lagayegi smiley44

In this matter i appreciate ruhi, when abhira came as wedding planner, ruhi ne sahi se apna haq dikhaya tha armaan pe & asked abhira (whom she knew has feelings for armaan) to buzz off.

Koi bhi gf apne bf ke obsessive ex se aise sympathy se baat nahi karti, jaise abhira karti hain.

Yeh unnecessary track hain, either abhira ko oh se nikalne ke liye ya ruhi se rohit ko accept karwane ke liye (coz divorce ho gaya toh use ph se nikalna hoga & then she will be away from armaan). And as per precap, Abhira looks shocked when ruhi signed the papers.(toh usko kya laga tha she knows ruhi still is in love with armaan, divorce papers dekhke rohit ke liye pyaar jaag jayega 🤦‍♀️).

I doubt abhira's brilliance as a lawyer, isko dev best intern bulate the 🤷‍♀️.