Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Abhira loves to Maro her leg on khuladi smiley26

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ek disgusting Ruhi dekhna kaafi nahi hai ,mirror mein itne saaree Ruhi Birla’s smiley11

Episode is too good ,finally ppl are calling out how disgusting Ruhi Birla actually is. Sabh delusion se bahar aa gaye lagtha hai except that senseless wigwali

From the precap I guess my theory of both the girls leaving the house and IR track will come soon.

I am waiting for this. Ab toh it's high time. Kar do identity reveal

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I don't have an issue with her taking up this case or any case but Armaan ko bolna chahiye tha na? I don't even get why she called her today to show her the video! smiley44 I'd have been happier if she had run into her and told her off for harbouring any feelings for Armaan still instead of inviting her over and speaking about the brothers!

I really do not know what they are trying to do with Ruhi-Abhira. Pre Abhimaan divorce, Abhira could always call Ruhi out on her fakeness on her face. But what on earth happened now? What does she even think that showing her the video will achieve?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess Rohits anger is that Armaan got a loving partner like Ab after he did kaands but Rohit is still stuck up without any hope of a loving partner. If in these few months he had managed to find someone else tab itnaa frustrated nahi hota. The emotion is- mere zindagi jhand kar di Ar Ruhi neh but Armaan gets to be happy with someone as loving as Abhira.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira can give it back to kaveri but jab ruhi saamne aati hain toh uska karan arjun waala radar signal pakad leta hain🤦‍♀️(which is irritating to the core) smiley7

Mujhe tho iska samajh hi nahi aatha hai! I get that she doesn't have the patni tag anymore, but she now has the legit accepted girlfriend tag anyway na?? Just ask her to buzz off like you always have.. and honestly.. if she asked MG, he'd give her the property case in a heartbeat.. isn't it the easiest way to keep check on Ruhi? Orrrr ask Armaan if she can tag along on his cases.. it's very believable for newbie lawyers to tag along with seniors! Par nahi.. ab ye ghar bulake musibat ko gale lagayegi smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I really do not know what they are trying to do with Ruhi-Abhira. Pre Abhimaan divorce, Abhira could always call Ruhi out on her fakeness on her face. But what on earth happened now? What does she even think that showing her the video will achieve?

I said the exact same thing in my response to rainbow girl! It is so ridiculous! Lol.. ab tho the inconsistencies are more funny than infuriating! smiley44

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Chalo hogaya FL antenna on!! smiley44smiley44I'm thinking Ruhi has asked Abhira to do this but she should have refused!! smiley7 drama on the way now!

Kahan mein soch rahi thi Abhira is a different kind of FL with fire and akalmandi but nahi makers had to make her also like the Mahan Anupama devi…. Sacrifices ki moorti…I don’t have enough S**t give me some more kind. Abhira ka self respect, independent sab chutti pe hai shayad that she is becoming more and more like the literature types aadarshniya bahu….

Sure this is all to pile up some tension between Abhimaan before marriage though it might only make their bond more stronger but looks temporary separation or may be abhimaan being cold each other is on the way

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She still sees Ruhi is upto no good. She pointed out to Armaan that she is cooking some other khichdi only.

Video was a way to drive home the point that she has ruined a beautiful brotherly bond and tomorrow she will give warning to not mess up things further.

What I dont get is why the heck she needed to involve in the divorce case without informing Armaan. She may definitely have her own motive whether that be simply to end Ruhis chapter for good and have her leave once and for all. But she need not get in the middle especially when Ar is unaware of her planning. Hopefully she will divulge her plans or reasons. If not, Armaan is gonna be annoyed and upset. And she will also be upset as a result of that. 🙈

I think goenkas especially MG has hired Ab as their lawyer. But in all this mess Ru will shift to OH and she will create MU between ArAb. Rohit will hate Ar more. KP will hate Ab more. End result both Ru and Ab out of PH and lands at goenkas and then IR.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Kahan mein soch rahi thi Abhira is a different kind of FL with fire and akalmandi but nahi makers had to make her also like the Mahan Anupama devi…. Sacrifices ki moorti…I don’t have enough S**t give me some more kind. Abhira ka self respect, independent sab chutti pe hai shayad that she is becoming more and more like the literature types aadarshniya bahu….

Sure this is all to pile up some tension between Abhimaan before marriage though it might only make their bond more stronger but looks temporary separation or may be abhimaan being cold each other is on the way

Bol diya na. Bas..bol diya smiley37 aapko pata nai hai she's doing it for arman .

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago