Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

And she might land up at goenka's. smiley39

kabhi na kabhi toh udhar jaaana he hainsmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Be done with her now itself thensmiley36.. because that is not going to happen!!

I'm hoping she'll atleast ask why they never checked in on her mumma or her! smiley18 but you're right! I said this yesterday.. my logical head says it won't, but my delusional alter has umeed like Ruhi's smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

You know what, I would rather have Abhira wanting to divorce Ruhi-Rohit so that Ruhi stops circling around Armaan in PH. But obviously DKP will give her some uselessly mahaan ulterior motives that would land her in a soup.

Bold: Having Abhira take up that property case would be a still better way to do so than this stupidity.

Divorce case would get Ab fall out of favor with some more Poddars and Kv asking her to leave OH without much opposition ( not that Kv won't have it done otherwise, but still)

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

MG could do a heart attack as well😀

Bas iss baar uth hi jaaye duniya se.. 🙏🤞🤞

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rohits anger is fine but its coming too late.

If he's angry Armaan hid things- ok sure. Valid. It was stupid to bind Rohit to a loveless marriage without telling truth. But he chose to simply disappear. That's also stupid.

Now when he himself is acknowledging that Ar Ab love each other and Ar has moved on, then everything Ruhi is upto- in terms of eyeing Armaan etc is her fault, not Armaans

So his rage that Ar moved on with Ab makes no sense. Would he rather Ar be having EMA with Ruhi?!

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bas iss baar uth hi jaaye duniya se.. 🙏🤞🤞

Wahi… 3 generation jee chuka hai. Isko redeem karake chalta karo smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

You know what, I would rather have Abhira wanting to divorce Ruhi-Rohit so that Ruhi stops circling around Armaan in PH. But obviously DKP will give her some uselessly mahaan ulterior motives that would land her in a soup.

Bold: Having Abhira take up that property case would be a still better way to do so than this stupidity.

I don't have an issue with her taking up this case or any case but Armaan ko bolna chahiye tha na? I don't even get why she called her today to show her the video! smiley44 I'd have been happier if she had run into her and told her off for harbouring any feelings for Armaan still instead of inviting her over and speaking about the brothers!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Wahi… 3 generation jee chuka hai. Isko redeem karake chalta karo smiley37

Redeem nahi chahiye...bas sorry maange aur wahin girke chalta banein! smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Divorce case would get Ab fall out of favor with some more Poddars and Kv asking her to leave OH without much opposition ( not that Kv won't have it done otherwise, but still)

Maybe Rohit and Vidya, I don't see anyone else caring as such. She should be out of the PH a long time back, kitna ajeeb lagta hain when everyone is inside and she is just standing outside like a 7th grader who got punished for talking in class. smiley44

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I don't have an issue with her taking up this case or any case but Armaan ko bolna chahiye tha na? I don't even get why she called her today to show her the video! smiley44 I'd have been happier if she had run into her and told her off for harbouring any feelings for Armaan still instead of inviting her over and speaking about the brothers!

Abhira can give it back to kaveri but jab ruhi saamne aati hain toh uska karan arjun waala radar signal pakad leta hain🤦‍♀️(which is irritating to the core) smiley7

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago