Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't know why Abhira is being trolled for her dreams and love for Armaan!

Isn't first love like this only? She can be as stupid she want to be but don't we all become more stupid in love?

Abhira is a 22/23 year old college student and lived with a man as his wife for 10 months. Armaan too might be a man with less spine, but he had done so much for Abhira! In a real world Armaan could have said that he was called by Akshara and it was an accident and he was no way connected to them as family so he wasn't bound to help them but still he did. But after all this he did take her responsibility out of gratitude for her teacher and that makes him a good man. A person who would not utter a word to his dadisa took stand for Abhira so Abhira started loving him. He is good looking, decent and a good human along with caring and loving so it's enough for a girl to love him and Abhira who had noone by her side has only him as her family so why not?

And taking jobs like that out of majboori is not wrong, and she was indeed forced to go to Poddar house and also she thinks that seeing armaan and ruhi together she can break her heart so that it stops loving Armaan! It's not a new thing, I have seen many people who wants their ex to move on so that they can move on no matter how much they suffer.

Also those dreams, don't we all day dream about a happy life with our love or to dance with them on a special occasion so it's all very natural!

The only unnatural thing in the show is those old ladies like Kaveri, Vidya, Swarna and Surekha rest all are still real! Be it Armaan bound by trauma and baggage of responsibilities, or be it Ruhi with her psychic obsession for Armaan or be it Charu for a fickle minded person. Even Sanjay is realistic since he is egoistic and selfish!

When Abhira will heal her heart and grow to be a woman she will realise that it wasn't worth it! Moreover she still is being very mature with keeping her pain to herself, all she needs is a good friend to whom she can share her pain. I wish Krish would have been that or they can introduce someone as her friend.

She needs someone who is exclusively hers at this moment and not even Goenkas are that! I so wish Muskan and Kairav were there because I doubt Abhir too!

So let her be stupid, today we all fall for red flags, Armaan is still a combination of green and red!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Because the makers are over doing it. There is a limit of fangirling, she is getting humiliating every day. But bandi ko jara farak nhi pad rha he. Her character seems to take 180 degrees over arman. Everyone is expecting her to be like the ghum fl sai. She didn't take any shit of the ml in the show.

Originally posted by: shush22

Because the makers are over doing it. There is a limit of fangirling, she is getting humiliating every day. But bandi ko jara farak nhi pad rha he. Her character seems to take 180 degrees over arman. Everyone is expecting her to be like the ghum fl sai. She didn't take any shit of the ml in the show.

Ghum Sai was also butchered in the end...marrying another man and thinking about old husband....it's not fair to compare her here with Ab

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

I don't know why Abhira is being trolled for her dreams and love for Armaan!

Isn't first love like this only? She can be as stupid she want to be but don't we all become more stupid in love?

Abhira is a 22/23 year old college student and lived with a man as his wife for 10 months. Armaan too might be a man with less spine, but he had done so much for Abhira! In a real world Armaan could have said that he was called by Akshara and it was an accident and he was no way connected to them as family so he wasn't bound to help them but still he did. But after all this he did take her responsibility out of gratitude for her teacher and that makes him a good man. A person who would not utter a word to his dadisa took stand for Abhira so Abhira started loving him. He is good looking, decent and a good human along with caring and loving so it's enough for a girl to love him and Abhira who had noone by her side has only him as her family so why not?

And taking jobs like that out of majboori is not wrong, and she was indeed forced to go to Poddar house and also she thinks that seeing armaan and ruhi together she can break her heart so that it stops loving Armaan! It's not a new thing, I have seen many people who wants their ex to move on so that they can move on no matter how much they suffer.

Also those dreams, don't we all day dream about a happy life with our love or to dance with them on a special occasion so it's all very natural!

The only unnatural thing in the show is those old ladies like Kaveri, Vidya, Swarna and Surekha rest all are still real! Be it Armaan bound by trauma and baggage of responsibilities, or be it Ruhi with her psychic obsession for Armaan or be it Charu for a fickle minded person. Even Sanjay is realistic since he is egoistic and selfish!

When Abhira will heal her heart and grow to be a woman she will realise that it wasn't worth it! Moreover she still is being very mature with keeping her pain to herself, all she needs is a good friend to whom she can share her pain. I wish Krish would have been that or they can introduce someone as her friend.

She needs someone who is exclusively hers at this moment and not even Goenkas are that! I so wish Muskan and Kairav were there because I doubt Abhir too!

So let her be stupid, today we all fall for red flags, Armaan is still a combination of green and red!

She isn't stupid. She is just trying to maintain her sanity. If someone goes through bad times, they try to find solace in imagining a happy future so that their mind doesn't consider darkness as the truth. That's called coping mechanism. That's what victor l frankil had done too when he was in concentration camp.

Her daydreaming is a perfectly normal thing to do for anyone who has suffered a lot in life. She has no one to share her miseries with, so to reduce her loneliness it's obvious she will try to find a solace in a place that is not so dark after all.

As far as ppl insulting her for dreaming is concerned, there can be some possibilities. First one and the most obvious one being that people can't think clearly and maturely. There are many in this forum who can't differentiate between fiction and reality. Just cos abhira is not the child of their favourite, that's why she is bashed.

Ab is even called a beggar and made fun of. I mean how can they make fun of poverty? Just cos their parents have given them a good life they think they are invincible but life is not all rosy and there are ups and downs in life. And the downs are brutal but since they are immature teens so they can't think deeper concepts in life.

They are immature and foolish but then that's how it will remain till life doesn't strike them.

There can be one more reason that she is bashed for dreaming cos they think that she should have spat at him for insulting her.

But even that's an immature take, cos the only friend or family she knows is armaan. And a person can't just accept loneliness in such a short span of time. So it's perfectly normal for her to daydream of a happy future with the person she loves unconditionally.

Edited by Natashaspeaks - 4 months ago
shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Before leap she was a good character. I stopped watching the show after the leap. So no idea. I heared that they butchered her character too.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Not trolling Abhira for her dreams. Trolling the makers for excessive use of said dreams.

Want Abhira humiliation fest to be toned down and Armaan torture fest to begin.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

But i guess everyone has a different way to deal with heartbreaks and she is going through a major one, people slip into depression and even self harm themselves but she is still collecting herself. Makers are just ruining it by making kaveri and vidya again and again insult her and now ruhi too so that needs to change.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Seriously! You summed it up all! We all day dream of a happy life specially when it comes to love be it dance sequence or be it a happy life it's all natural and I don't get this favorite child theory, Ruhi is beyond repair still gets support and she has undergone counseling too but no avail that means now she is just using it as an excuse, it's like when you have no problems you start creating them. Armaan and Abhira are actually suffering but still trolled and atleast Armaan still does wrong things sometimes but Abhira? She is trying her best to survive but still trolled! I didn't watch previous generations but all I know was Arohi was a realistic faulty character and she grew with age and people loved her but Abhira is still very young and she is still being trolled!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Yeah that humiliation part needs to be stopped and best way to do it is reveal Arohi's death reason and then Abhira's identity so that firstly Akshara comes clean infront of Ruhi. By this she won't blame Abhira and Swarna and Surekha too will be toned down.

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

I can relate with your feelings about Abhira being trolled.

Abhira's character is indeed one of the best arcs in the show. Her journey and growth make her stand out above all.

Armaan, on the other hand, represents a typical Gen Z hypocritical male. He has his good and bad sides, but he’s not a true hero still.

People troll Abhira for her dreams and tears for Armaan, showing the unfairness in how men and women are treated when expressing their emotions. Hypocrisy of society.

In love, we all make mistakes and sometimes overlook red flags. It’s important to remember that red flags shouldn't be seen as heroic traits. Abhira’s story reminds us that it's okay to be vulnerable and learn from our experiences. Her character will keep growing and rising above all.