Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Am still sticking to this show and here only for her like many others. Or the amount of cringe they r showing theee days are not even worth watching or discussing.

I agree, the plotline and EMA they are showing nobody would watch it if not for Abhira. Like Naya said, That girl is single handedly carrying the show on her shoulder.

I doubt if the previous generation male leads be it Kartik or AbhiM , had changed the audience would have accepted the character with new face. But here the show is going strong with bad plotline, zero story, cringe EMA, and new faces just for Samridhii. I have become a fan of this girl smiley27

Abhira Sharma ,only this girl is holding the audience interest in the show Despite of all the crap they r serving us from last few months.She is the only saving grace of this show so DKP better don’t ruin her character 🔪

Today’s episode again proved why we all love and fell for this Strong ,sunshine girl. Totally loved the way she managed to control her emotions,her tears in every situation and handled all those losers.

She made egoistic old Kaveri Poddar to shut her filthy mouth. What a stupid n evil women , she wants to hurt Abhira more to satisfy her ego so she refused for a new person as event manager though she was offered ? She is one of those rarest and strongest FL’s of ITV smiley27
Love Abhira Abhinav Sharma how she keeps her parents her mom above everything. Today her dialogue MERE MAMMA NE MUJHE VISARATH MEIN BAHUT HIMMATH DIYA”
https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794902276383162732

I don’t care if the cousins flip again which I don’t they will ,but I totally loved this scene , all I care is they made her happy ,they made her she is not alone. Chachi ,Krish and Madhav always stood for her ,though Madhav might be thinking more about her son’s happiness he genuinely loves Abhria too. And the OST smiley27

https://x.com/roohdariyax/status/1794915947301769255

YEAH RIGHT ,JUST STOP TOUCHING HER u spineless idiot , and acting as if u really care for her ,u we’re watching her pinching her hand and hurting herself controlling her emotions ,u know she is trying for job attending IV’s , asking why she took event management job , we know u r brain dead u don’t need to prove it again. Loving how she is addressing this useless man SIR .

https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794916088809173381

loved to c abhira dadi sa ki bolti band ki badi izzat se beizzati ki...😂

armaan...abhi to party shuru hui hai.....dekho hota kya hai...😂

duniya suraj ke ird gird ghoomti hai....rishta....presently...abhira ke ird gird...baki sab ka koi zyada mol nahi....😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

duniya suraj ke ird gird ghoomti hai....rishta....presently...abhira ke ird gird...baki sab ka koi zyada mol nahi....😂

LoL! So true , Ristha Abhira Sharma ki airth gairth Ghum rahi hai , right now nothing is is interesting in the show than watching her. smiley36

Dadi ka muh bandh ho gayi aaj ,next Armaan ,Vidya aur babhi ki hogi1. Inn logon ka bejathi sabh ke samne honi chahiye , Madhav should expose the fake divorce papers by his maasa and Sanjay infront of the whole media and the guests. Everyone should question how can she be immoral and get Rohit’s widow married to her another potha making him divorce his wife. Rohit gayi 1 saal bhi nahi hui aur inn logon ko sharm naam ki cheeze hi nahi hai.

LoL! So true , Ristha Abhira Sharma ki airth gairth Ghum rahi hai , right now nothing is is interesting in the show than watching her. smiley36

Dadi ka muh bandh ho gayi aaj ,next Armaan ,Vidya aur babhi ki hogi1. Inn logon ka bejathi sabh ke samne honi chahiye , Madhav should expose the fake divorce papers by his maasa and Sanjay infront of the whole media and the guests. Everyone should question how can she be immoral and get Rohit’s widow married to her another potha making him divorce his wife. Rohit gayi 1 saal bhi nahi hui aur inn logon ko sharm naam ki cheeze hi nahi hai.

pata nahi...kyun lagta hai....last gen ka copy hoga.....papers kahin kho jaayenge ya kuch bhi...armaan will get them at the mandap....and aha se uth jaayega..😂

mandap per tamasha hoga...with deal etc etc...saare saaz khulenge...😂

tab tak abhire is the wedding planner to saare functions karwate jaayenge...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

pata nahi...kyun lagta hai....last gen ka copy hoga.....papers kahin kho jaayenge ya kuch bhi...armaan will get them at the mandap....and aha se uth jaayega..😂

mandap per tamasha hoga...with deal etc etc...saare saaz khulenge...😂

tab tak abhire is the wedding planner to saare functions karwate jaayenge...😂

precap kal hai lekin Madhav ka part baadh mein bhi aa saktha hai and he can stop the marriage at the mandap or as u said papers will be lost Babhi can hide the papers if she finds them 😂 vo kuch bhi karegi Armaan keliye ,pathi ko hi swath panucha diya egoistic Dadi ki heera ne. Shaadi tho 💯 nahi hogi ithna tho I can say but I want that spineless man to mar to stop the shaadi not anyone else .

Kaun itne din pehle shadi ki joda pehan ke ghar mein waise idiots ke taraj ghumthe hai 🤣 shadi tho waise bhi nahi hone wali hai isliye dress pehanliya hoga Abhira ko rulane, both looking like gangireddhu 🤣,Gangireddu —in Andhra during Sankranti time some guys will dress and deck up bhains (ox)and they bring them to every house for asking money , rice and other stuff, btw they look cute smiley42

precap kal hai lekin Madhav ka part baadh mein bhi aa saktha hai and he can stop the marriage at the mandap or as u said papers will be lost Babhi can hide the papers if she finds them 😂 vo kuch bhi karegi Armaan keliye ,pathi ko hi swath panucha diya egoistic Dadi ki heera ne. Shaadi tho 💯 nahi hogi ithna tho I can say but I want that spineless man to mar to stop the shaadi not anyone else .

Kaun itne din pehle shadi ki joda pehan ke ghar mein waise idiots ke taraj ghumthe hai 🤣 shadi tho waise bhi nahi hone wali hai isliye dress pehanliya hoga Abhira ko rulane, both looking like gangireddhu 🤣,Gangireddu —in Andhra during Sankranti time some guys will dress and deck up bhains (ox)and they bring them to every house for asking money , rice and other stuff, btw they look cute smiley42

aaj abhira ne dadi ko bolti band ki hai.....she showed her...ki dadi is so much scared of mere presence of abhira...😂

shaadi na hone wali....mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai...😂

but mandap tak jaayegi...😂 aisa lagta hai....ruhi ki acche se beizzati honi hai...yeh saara rohit wala chakkar, dadi ki deal...divorce papers ka ghapla...sab mandap mein khulenge...woh same dress mein 2 weeks tak characters ko dikhayenge...😂

She used to get excited looking at food forgetting everything else bug now Chachi and cousins had to feed her forcefully😔.

And she was pinching herself so much ..poor girl.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

She used to get excited looking at food forgetting everything else bug now Chachi and cousins had to feed her forcefully😔.

And she was pinching herself so much ..poor girl.

I love how Abhira is a big time foodie like me smiley36

Yes, it breaks out hearts to see the great granddaughter of Akshara Maheshwari going through so much :(

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Abhira sharma is daddy 's girl smiley27smiley27

I love how she said after reading diary (before going back to poddar) that papa toh aap se bhi zyada ache hain, lolsmiley36smiley27smiley10

Since m not a fan of her mom, and am a crazy fan of her dad, my heart goes 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰