Posted: 4 months ago

Abhira Sharma ,only this girl is holding the audience interest in the show Despite of all the crap they r serving us from last few months.She is the only saving grace of this show so DKP better don’t ruin her character 🔪

Today’s episode again proved why we all love and fell for this Strong ,sunshine girl. Totally loved the way she managed to control her emotions,her tears in every situation and handled all those losers.

She made egoistic old Kaveri Poddar to shut her filthy mouth. What a stupid n evil women , she wants to hurt Abhira more to satisfy her ego so she refused for a new person as event manager though she was offered ? She is one of those rarest and strongest FL’s of ITV smiley27
Love Abhira Abhinav Sharma how she keeps her parents her mom above everything. Today her dialogue MERE MAMMA NE MUJHE VISARATH MEIN BAHUT HIMMATH DIYA”
https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794902276383162732

I don’t care if the cousins flip again which I don’t they will ,but I totally loved this scene , all I care is they made her happy ,they made her she is not alone. Chachi ,Krish and Madhav always stood for her ,though Madhav might be thinking more about her son’s happiness he genuinely loves Abhria too. And the OST smiley27

https://x.com/roohdariyax/status/1794915947301769255

YEAH RIGHT ,JUST STOP TOUCHING HER u spineless idiot , and acting as if u really care for her ,u we’re watching her pinching her hand and hurting herself controlling her emotions ,u know she is trying for job attending IV’s , asking why she took event management job , we know u r brain dead u don’t need to prove it again. Loving how she is addressing this useless man SIR .

https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794916088809173381

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugaadu sharma our favourite smiley42

Naya_31 thumbnail

Me only watching for Abhira/Samsmiley27

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I have stopped watching regularly but whatever m watching is ONLY for Abhira Sharma, the bestest sunshine baby smiley27

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira Sharma ,only this girl is holding the audience interest in the show Despite of all the crap they r serving us from last few months.She is the only saving grace of this show so DKP better don’t ruin her character 🔪

Today’s episode again proved why we all love and fell for this Strong ,sunshine girl. Totally loved the way she managed to control her emotions,her tears in every situation and handled all those losers.

She made egoistic old Kaveri Poddar to shut her filthy mouth. What a stupid n evil women , she wants to hurt Abhira more to satisfy her ego so she refused for a new person as event manager though she was offered ? She is one of those rarest and strongest FL’s of ITV smiley27
Love Abhira Abhinav Sharma how she keeps her parents her mom above everything. Today her dialogue MERE MAMMA NE MUJHE VISARATH MEIN BAHUT HIMMATH DIYA”
https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794902276383162732

I don’t care if the cousins flip again which I don’t they will ,but I totally loved this scene , all I care is they made her happy ,they made her she is not alone. Chachi ,Krish and Madhav always stood for her ,though Madhav might be thinking more about her son’s happiness he genuinely loves Abhria too. And the OST smiley27

https://x.com/roohdariyax/status/1794915947301769255

YEAH RIGHT ,JUST STOP TOUCHING HER u spineless idiot , and acting as if u really care for her ,u we’re watching her pinching her hand and hurting herself controlling her emotions ,u know she is trying for job attending IV’s , asking why she took event management job , we know u r brain dead u don’t need to prove it again. Loving how she is addressing this useless man SIR .

https://x.com/Killer49956/status/1794916088809173381

loved Abhira Abhinav Sharma shutting kaveri woth her polite professional words🔥

Hated armaan for his abuse behavior with abhira….loved her reply back which left him speechless 🔥

Loved manisha and minions feeding her and madhav adoring them❤️❤️❤️ hope minions don’t flip again

Her boss is wonderful she provided her safety stay and explained her why her request is not possible…she made sure Abhira is comfortable and safe now which happens to be ar job but ufff leave him

Her breakdown and her consoling herself was really hard to watch🥺🥺

IMG_4698.jpeg

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I have stopped watching regularly but whatever m watching is ONLY for Abhira Sharma, the bestest sunshine baby smiley27

Am still sticking to this show and here only for her like many others. Or the amount of cringe they r showing theee days are not even worth watching or discussing.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Am still sticking to this show and here only for her like many others. Or the amount of cringe they r showing theee days are not even worth watching or discussing.

Abhira is single-handedly carrying the show on her shoulders. Not even kidding. The other two leads have boring screen presence together/alone. The writers aren’t showing anything worth watching with those to in it lol smiley37

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Abhira is single-handedly carrying the show on her shoulders. Not even kidding. The other two leads have boring screen presence together/alone. The writers aren’t showing anything worth watching with those to in it lol smiley37

Seriously Ab and every other bond appears good like

Like ab - dragon

Dragon - MG

Ab - chachi

except those so called ML and PL..their mere appearance makes us sulk..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Seriously Ab and every other bond appears good like

Like ab - dragon

Dragon - MG

Ab - chachi

except those so called ML and PL..their mere appearance makes us sulk..

you forgot the most important: Manish and Sanjay smiley41

Sanjay and Abhira smiley42smiley41smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Naya_31

you forgot the most important: Manish and Sanjay smiley41

Sanjay and Abhira smiley42smiley41smiley37

Seriously these are the only Tashns worth watching

Kaveri Abhira

Sanjay Abhira