Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Which surname is ruhi using now smiley42

Birla left her and Goenka ab rhi nhi

Mrs Rohit poddar bn nhi pai and Mrs Arman poddar kabhi bnegi nhi smiley36

Which surname ruhi deserve??

She married Rohit but wanted to become his bhabhi...we all know that Rohit will come back then how can he call her.... poor boy bhabhi bni nhi aur Biwi rhi nhi

But in all this confusion one thing is clear she is Arman's innocent sweet and best friend smiley7arman ne khud clear kiya h

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Which surname is ruhi using now smiley42

Birla left her and Goenka ab rhi nhi

Mrs Rohit poddar bn nhi pai and Mrs Arman poddar kabhi bnegi nhi smiley36

Which surname ruhi deserve??

She married Rohit but wanted to become his bhabhi...we all know that Rohit will come back then how can he call her.... poor boy bhabhi bni nhi aur Biwi rhi nhi

But in all this confusion one thing is clear she is Arman's innocent sweet and best friend smiley7arman ne khud clear kiya h

Birla’s left but I guess before marriage her name was Ruhi Birla only... as there was a scene where Ar tries to find her on sm but can’t as he doesn’t know she is a Birla… and now after Rohit’s death (till he comes back) she back to being Ruhi Birla..
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Birla’s left but I guess before marriage her name was Ruhi Birla only... as there was a scene where Ar tries to find her on sm but can’t as he doesn’t know she is a Birla… and now after Rohit’s death (till he comes back) she back to being Ruhi Birla..

Ohh.. I thought she is one more immortal Goenkas