Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rthapar1006 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi everyone,

I used to be active on IF almost 13 years ago but this conversation sparked some interest in me again. I actually don’t agree with most people that any of the actors are a problem at all. I think the actors are pretty talented. I think the script is not doing a good job of establishing chemistry and characterization.

I though the chemistry between Rohit and Samriddhi was actually really good in the Chaleya video but the more I watched the show, the more the characters of Armaan and Abhira seem unmatchable. Thats almost always a case of a poorly written script rather than the execution of the actors. I think DKP has made a misstep by trying too hard to erase Shehzada that they ended up erasing all of Armaan’s character traits.

Just my two cents ☺️

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What expression the dude was always crying in every scene so annoying

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Woh bhi toh expression hi hai smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Greatest expression of all " crying "smiley37

Originally posted by: Queeen

https://youtu.be/z48u-WKRQYs?si=INVD1SseAsjdUhUj

Here we can see this man can act i donno whats wrong with arman character

Must say he is very handsome

Rohit Purohit is good as AR ....I am enjoying the show....

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Peepa

Quote removed for age-shaming comments on actor

@ bold ,mods I wanted to ask the mods if it's okay to shame an actor for their age just because some people don't like him. I wrote this on the suggestion page to ask people to stop making derogatory comments about Samriddhi, Rohit, and Garvita. This post was meant to vent frustration of some people, but now people are using it as an excuse to age shame actor. Isn't that is against the rules, I hope the mods will take notice. I don't know what else to say.
Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

He is an eye candy .. watching yeh rishta just to see this eye candy .. and his chemistry with Sam is good but the script is a let down these days

Originally posted by: Peepa

Agree.. Samne se b shi response milna bhot jruri h Or RP nhi de rha h... Smjh nhi aata itni b kya jaldi thi jha 5 months chance diye wha 10 din or ruk kar koi acha actor nhi la skte the.. Side character thodi tha bhai jo audience adjust kr legi main lead tha atleast Actor dekh kr to lete. Show ka satyanaash kr diya. Muje samriddhi ke liye bura lgta h bs... Uska in sb me koi fault nhi h bt usse b price chukana pad rha h.. Chahe wo scenes ho. Look ho ya trp har jagah chuka rhi h..RP odd na lge isiliye Samriddhi ka look hi kharab kr diya taki samriddhi b bdi lge screen par. Uska hair style makeup dress sb kharab kr diye.. I think RS ka dimag kam nhi kr rha h 😂😡

If some one don't like a show they have choice stop watching it ....Simple ...No producer forces any one if TRP good it will survive if not will end

DKP is producing the show , his choice to hire some one ...smiley37.

Shaming on body appearances and age is silly

Look like new bee...smiley37...created new account to shame the actors or genuine new bee no idea

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Age shaming is such a ridiculous thing no matter what.. You criticize for acting skills, chem.. It makes sense.. But not age shaming or calling an actor buddha.. This is against COC of IF right??? Mods pls do take the necessary action🙏🙏🙏

1203404 thumbnail

Even with C grade DKP styling he looks good , wdym by RP bura na lage ? smiley36 He doesn’t need makers to mess up others to uplift his looks.

Abhira’s look is maker’s limited imagination and stupid creativity, from the start they are giving her hideous suits to convey her poor financial condition instead of giving basic chic casuals in the same budget, now they have added glasses and wig to show their creativity . Why drag RP in this ?

Why is age shaming allowed when it comes to RP @mods ? Lot of threads start off with discussions about replacement and become an age shaming zone when in reality Armaan ka character was always supposed to be buddha aur dadaji and initial casting was not up to the mark so he came a rotlu guy.