Originally posted by: firewings_diya

@Bold unko bhi nahi patha agla track kya hoga as it depends on TRP smiley36

In all shows ML suddenly stopped loving FL

In all shows FL fell in love

IN all shows FL gets a slap from ML

now In all shows FL will be thrown into Jail smiley36

SP shows be like

https://youtu.be/RpCFCkw1mO0?si=q8WarahNkK5_9q4j

Omg so true. Rishta and ghum are exact copies of each other right now. 🤣🤣🤣 Even the tracks are running parallel. Matlab 8pm you watch Savi getting slapped, then 9.30 you can watch Abhira getting slapped🤣🤣🤣🤣

Both shows have EXACTLY SAME story as well. Jisko jo faces zyada pasand ho, woh log woh wala show dekh len 🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

Omg so true. Rishta and ghum are exact copies of each other right now. 🤣🤣🤣 Even the tracks are running parallel. Matlab 8pm you watch Savi getting slapped, then 9.30 you can watch Abhira getting slapped🤣🤣🤣🤣

Both shows have EXACTLY SAME story as well. Jisko jo faces zyada pasand ho, woh log woh wala show dekh len 🤣🤣

and they wonder trp low kyun hai. Kaun bewkoof 8 pm ka copy pasted content 9:30 ko dekhega smiley37 They would prefer switching channel and watching better contentsmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold unko bhi nahi patha agla track kya hoga as it depends on TRP smiley36

In all shows ML suddenly stopped loving FL

In all shows FL fell in love

IN all shows FL gets a slap from ML

now In all shows FL will be thrown into Jail smiley36

SP shows be like

https://youtu.be/RpCFCkw1mO0?si=q8WarahNkK5_9q4j

This one Toxic channel and with all working together

We when almost 2 years before seeing one thappad in

Ghum 1, this season theirs a lot

Yrkkh seem to have a history of thappad smiley36

I don't wth was happening with Armaan & Abhira, I didn't watch

just reading the comments, some say RP showing how

to do the scene. I'll wait to comment smiley36

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

and they wonder trp low kyun hai. Kaun bewkoof 8 pm ka copy pasted content 9:30 ko dekhega smiley37 They would prefer switching channel and watching better contentsmiley36

Problem is entire ITV is full of trash and love triangles right now. Originality is long lost. They keep copying regional shows and remake them with more toxicity. smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

It has backfired badly tbh. Shehzada used to get abuses for his role and his offscreen nonsense when he was in the show. Now that he isn't there, insta is filled with Shehzadis and they keep pouring him with love under his posts smiley37smiley37

True 😅

Word Count: 1

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol 🤣😂

Then I am glad I have stopped watching and got detached. I keep tabs like a random viewer to see if any bada dhamaka Or revelation happens 🤣🤣 Like today I got to know that MG came to know of Ru-Ar past. I watched the episode and saw Ar getting slapped 🤣🤣

Same same copy pastesmiley37smiley37

It's boring to see no progression at allsmiley19

Instead of watching the show I've started coming on forum in my breaks, atleast I get some entertainment

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

OMG Charu are you watching this? I remember telling you that i started this in Dec and you warned me not to 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish I had listened to you then lmao.

That bhabhi angle - It was really getting on my nerves in Jan-Feb, but in March, they seemed to have shifted the focus on AbhiMaan and Armaan growing a soft corner for Abhira and going crazy for her. I thought their last week together was really beautiful coz Ar chose Abhira over family (it seemed like although it wasn't explicitly said). Ruhi looked like a side piece then. But with new cast, they have again gone back to jeth bhabhi angle it seems.

I saw upcoming BTS where both Ar and Ab are slapping each other? Wth is wrong with this show?

smiley37Everything is wrong with the ship....what else .... I haven't started watching per se..I've seen the last 9-10 epis but except for some confrontations , highly disappointing & toxic too..itv is not for us Def..he he

I'm bk to my cdramas..in between I was updating myself with the current affairs and geopolitical scenarios hence I spent too much time on youtube..

This forum however is one activity which I can't get rid of..when I open my phone , this is the only place where I interact with ppl so I'm keeping myself updated only for the sake of the forum lol I'm that desperate

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I personally feel (I might be wrong here), they changed the script coz the current Armaan didn't look good as male bahu Gopimaan version of Armaan. They tried with him, but trps were not increasing maybe. So they included more intense and ladayi jhagda scenes to increase the drama quotient and trps.

Online ratings - I don't know much. The ones Renee used to post in our AT, in that the old couple and individual actors used to come #1 and now they are #3 or #4. Rest, I judge hype based on engagement on X and Insta which has gone down drastically.

About insta I dont know since I am not an active user there.. But regarding X I would disagree.. Almost every day rishta trend hoti hain... Abhira/Sam trend hoti hain.. Nowadays Ruhi and Ar too obviously for all the wrong reasons. As far as I know both gossips tv and FMN are reliable pages to assess SM hype.. So obv they are doing something good na, isliye to aaraha hain.. Audience are not bored for sure..Hype to abhi bhi hain..

Regarding RP's look as Ar ya I would agree.. He doesnt look like a male bahu or rotlu type.. May be thats why they would given him a mature look.. Story change could be due to ipl or stagnant trp.. So bringing this divorce drama or an independent Ab makers are increasing the drama quotient..

I wont say Sam and Rohit hold a fantastic chemistry... But aisa bhi nahi hain ki chem non existent hain.. Again chem is subjective and I feel they do have a spark..

Edited by Docworld - 5 months ago

Armaan sa was half trash before also, but for me Sheh Sam's chemistry made it bearable to watch the show. When I started watching, I didn't know about the history of Gen2/Gen3/DKP or Ghum 1

I only started watching for AbhiMaan and their story, plus their chemistry and then for Armaan's ckt coz it was really interesting for me. Wanted to see his journey from spineless loser to a strong guy. Kya hi mil gaya end mein🤣

@bold : Hehehe got it! smiley36 That’s why you are looking for lead chemistry in dkp show smiley36 Dusri baat, male lead yaha sirf fl ko elevate karne ka ek chota sa prop hota hai usse zyada unki koi zarurat nahi hoti show mai chahe Anupama ka hero bane yah abhira ka smiley36 Isliye inke liye pati toh aate jate rahege type scene hota hai, inka koi long lasting blissful marriage life nahi hota smiley36

Ek chiz jo bahot accha hoga in future woh yeh ki ek point par except female lead, you will get to see everyone’s character growth , heroine FL ko koi character growth nahi milega sivai bhashan bazi , lectures on self respect and starting her life all over again and again in different cities like anupama kyunki whole season yehi portray karne mai inka time chala jayega ki fl is sarvagunna sampanna who doesn’t require any character growth smiley36Basically she is not human but some devi. Devi k pati nahi chalta yaha, sirf bhakt he chalta hai smiley36 Bhakt ke sath kya he chemistry dekhna!!!!!!!! smiley36Yeh same pattern inke har show/har season mai chalta rehta hai smiley36

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

He was so good in the show. His character and the chemistry between him and the FL was so dreamy smiley42 miss them 😢

ikr his pure urdu dialogues and he used to deliver them so well .