shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

At 22/23 I know you are young, don't know much about the world, and you don't know that much about family and relationships, considering that she has never lived with anyone else besides her mom. All that is taken into consideration but today Abhira was just annoying. First of her, how can she think that anyone will understand her. Dev being 15 years older than Charu is almost predatory, especially considering that he's her boss. There's a reason why HR does not promote workplace relationships and now it is almost like Dev is grooming Charu. If ANY older sibling or anyone in an older sibling role would've found that out about someone younger than them, then they would've warned them and heavily encouraged them to stop. Pyaar vyaar is one thing, but this is not some middle school love story. Even if the love is real, someone very trusted needs to know about this because Dev's intentions are very fishy. Abhira is not trusted enough to be the only one to know this secret. First of all, Abhira doesn't know the Poddars well enough to know how badly this can affect Charu's life. Secondly, Abhira is not mature enough to know the terrible consequences of such a workplace affair. She herself is still learning and growing in her career. And the most important reason, it is NOT her place to be the "secret holder" of Charu's secret affair. This is not some silly crush. It was her responsibility to tell Armaan and she failed at that. If my younger sibling was in any type of relationship, I'd want to know everything about their partner and make sure that it's a safe relationship. And when their partner is 15 years OLDER than them, I would definitely need to know stuff. Armaan is in a parental figure for Charu, he can bear the responsibility of this and has enough experience in life to know how this can end. Abhira failed here.

And then she claims that why is everyone not understanding her. Why is she not understanding that what she did is wrong and that space is necessary sometimes? She takes it too personally that everyone hates her for life. That's not true. Even with Armaan, she knew very well that Armaan is pissed off and yet she tried to push her side more knowing that all he would do is get more irked. And then when he does get irked, she gets upset that no one understands her. And I understand that she's scared of everyone's reaction but like don't get involved in matters that you don't need to. Nobody asks you to be their problem-solver. I'm not hating on Abhira, I'm just like annoyed that she gets too involved without reason, doesn't want to face/understand the consequences of that, and then takes reactions too personally, which I understand because I often do that too. Also the closet scene, like she knew that Armaan wouldn't like that. Just why do you piss someone off more when you know that they need space to calm down. That's just basic human common sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhira ne Armaan ko Charu ka affair nahi bataya thik hai ho gaya lekin uske baad yeh toh unn sab ke mooh par agar dev ke charu ke sath affair ko defend karegi toh koi bhi bhai bolega ki tumko nahi pata ki jab apne bhai-behen aisa karte hai toh kitna galat lagta hai which is absolutely true. Yeh toh shat-pratishat sach bola tha armaan ne. Kaun bhai 15 saal bade , bacche wale divorced admi se akkal ki andhi sister ki shaddi ke liye nachte gaate maan jayega woh bhi iss reason se ki dev acha insaan hai , uska pyar saccha hai smiley36🙏 Uper se woh chahti hai ki sab Charu dev ke pyar ko samje, uski baat ko samje lekin woh yeh nahi samaj rahi ki usko sab ka point of view samajne ki zarurat hai and iss affair ko badhava dene ki usko koi zarurat nahi hai.

Armaan ne bilkul sahi bola abhira sirf pyar , pyar, pyar sirf iss ek he angle se Charu- Dev ko dekh kar bina head tail ka unn dono ko defend kare ja rahi hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Whole ruckus of charu happened and abhira was blamed badly including her parents.Kajal told her to stay away from her kids and family.Ar was angry as she took charus responsibility but failed.Ar got her home after marrying not charu.If she cared ar and his family she could have got charu infront and made her tell truth to him. But warned charu to tell ar and that dumbo was enjoying the old mans hugs and attention. When ar warned her today you dont involve into my family matters dont show me your face she went hid in cupboard. Is it not dangerous a breath taking risk. And when he opened the door she was saying hum donom milke charu aur dev sir ki help karenge. When hubby is telling to stay away from his family matters none wants her intruding why is she back to their love jaap. Its absolutely immaturity, not understanding people or family dynamics and zidd to prove herself as right against everyone. She forgot dadi is in this condition after all drama. So not caring anyones opinion or respect them .why wont arman be angry on her .

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Whole ruckus of charu happened and abhira was blamed badly including her parents.Kajal told her to stay away from her kids and family.Ar was angry as she took charus responsibility but failed.Ar got her home after marrying not charu.If she cared ar and his family she could have got charu infront and made her tell truth to him. But warned charu to tell ar and that dumbo was enjoying the old mans hugs and attention. When ar warned her today you dont involve into my family matters dont show me your face she went hid in cupboard. Is it not dangerous a breath taking risk. And when he opened the door she was saying hum donom milke charu aur dev sir ki help karenge. When hubby is telling to stay away from his family matters none wants her intruding why is she back to their love jaap. Its absolutely immaturity, not understanding people or family dynamics and zidd to prove herself as right against everyone. She forgot dadi is in this condition after all drama. So not caring anyones opinion or respect them .why wont arman be angry on her .

Jab Charu ki apni maa nahi chahti hai ki uski beti ka dev se rishta ho toh abhira kyun itna picche padi hui hai! Kya woh Charu ki maa se bhi badi well wisher hai Charu ki ?! smiley11Badi annoying hai bhai smiley5

But I don't think Abhira will stop here. If she has decided something she will do anything to achieve it.

Abhira doesn't even know why dev got divorced from his first. He can be a good boss but what's the guarantee that he would be a good husband. Dev never stopped chaaru when he got to know about her feelings. She is young but he is not.

Is charu ready to take care of a child of other woman when she can't even take the responsibility of her own actions?

Whole family is upset with chaaru but Abhira diverted all their attention to herself by supporting charu and Dev's affair even after being told repeatedly to not interfere in this matter.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Yesterday she was warned by elders in family. Ar is angry as she hid truth from him. Instead of saying i kept quiet as charu wants to tell you all , she is giving pyar karna galat kya , pyar hojata hi bas bashan on love. Will she support ruhis love on ar then or ar love for ruhi whatever they shared till now in the name of love .she will bounce as cheating and immorality and bad parvarish why not. Yesterday on sanskar she gave answer to dadi so she won't understand ruhis love. I was like whats she again when he took from cupboard warned her not to involve into family matters she said hum donom unka helo karenge. Ar always puts his family first as priority. Which son or brother will accept that oldie easily unless trust is formed through families. Did dev showed his family and give assurance to poddars or charu. Charu has become blind in love . Abhira has to think as bahu not a road sider living in that house as guest. What dadi made after reveal is right she will be a guest in that house not bahu.

Originally posted by: viji2111

But I don't think Abhira will stop here. If she has decided something she will do anything to achieve it.

Abhira doesn't even know why dev got divorced from his first. He can be a good boss but what's the guarantee that he would be a good husband. Dev never stopped chaaru when he got to know about her feelings. She is young but he is not.

Is charu ready to take care of a child of other woman when she can't even take the responsibility of her own actions?

Whole family is upset with chaaru but Abhira diverted all their attention to herself by supporting charu and Dev's affair even after being told repeatedly to not interfere in this matter.

Exactly! Affair Charu ka, pyar Charu ka and whole family was upset with Charu lekin abhira ne pura attention apni taraf divert kiya sabka by supporting Charu’s affair again and again in front of them uper se her stubbornness ki baki sab bhi uske jaise Charu-Dev ke pyar ko samje and accept kare ! Itna interference nahi karna chahiye jab ladki ki maa ko ladki ka rishta pasand na ho tab.

Fir khud he bewkoof jaise bakwas karti hai ki meri kya galti !!! Sab galat sirf mai he sahi yeh hai uska scene smiley11

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Yesterday she was warned by elders in family. Ar is angry as she hid truth from him. Instead of saying i kept quiet as charu wants to tell you all , she is giving pyar karna galat kya , pyar hojata hi bas bashan on love. Will she support ruhis love on ar then or ar love for ruhi whatever they shared till now in the name of love .she will bounce as cheating and immorality and bad parvarish why not. Yesterday on sanskar she gave answer to dadi so she won't understand ruhis love. I was like whats she again when he took from cupboard warned her not to involve into family matters she said hum donom unka helo karenge. Ar always puts his family first as priority. Which son or brother will accept that oldie easily unless trust is formed through families. Did dev showed his family and give assurance to poddars or charu. Charu has become blind in love . Abhira has to think as bahu not a road sider living in that house as guest. What dadi made after reveal is right she will be a guest in that house not bahu.

Ar kya koi bhi elder brother/siste apne akkal ke andhe younger sibling/cousin ko aise 15 saal bade divorcee bacche ke father ke sath shaddi ke liye easily ha nahi bol sakta.

Kadvi baat hai par sach hai ki abhira ne bachpan se mummy ke allawa koi rishta jiya nahi hai so usko bhai-behen wala rishta samaj nahi aata hai uper se uski yeh zidd ki sab meri suno , mai sahi hu, sab meri mano and muje he sahi mano yeh bahot wrong attitude hai fl ka.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ar kya koi bhi elder brother/siste apne akkal ke andhe younger sibling/cousin ko aise 15 saal bade divorcee bacche ke father ke sath shaddi ke liye easily ha nahi bol sakta.

Kadvi baat hai par sach hai ki abhira ne bachpan se mummy ke allawa koi rishta jiya nahi hai so usko bhai-behen wala rishta samaj nahi aata hai uper se uski yeh zidd ki sab meri suno , mai sahi hu, sab meri mano and muje he sahi mano yeh bahot wrong attitude hai fl ka.

this is what they are showing from start. She intruded into rohit issue gave him speech vidya didn't like it .they blamed her as she doesn't know any relationship other than one so unable to understand. Ar told her that dsy you have no brother so you dont understand the bond between brothers. Next in charu internship time , she blamed him as sautela then also ar said you dont know a sister brother relationship its all told in anger not through heart. Today again same he said if you had a sister you will understand my pain. She can keep quiet and understand relations first and slowly observe the dynamics of the family, adjust accept them .there is no hurry any day whole life is there for it. Instead she jumps into issues and makes it hard for arman.Dadi gets stressed and shows that anger on arman as he is struck that way. Age gap is more, a Baggage of past love which he cant forget and a small kid involved in custody. Instead of keeping life simple why go complicated with these many issues in the nake of love. Once sr done everything will evaporate and daily issues will be there. The kid is always a link between the parents dev and sanjana. So life long headache for charu is it needed in the name of just born puski love .
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

zidd to do what she wants .They are perfectly pouring all qualities which will create the consequences on others life. And when questioned no acceptance or no sorry and run away from situations in end in the name of victim card.