Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

AAP toh dekh rahe hei na show vaise 🤣🤣.

Lol...

Main yeh show dekhti hoti toh yeh likhti..

Kya Anu ji.. 🤣😂🤣

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Well, she indeed is beyond criticism as she’s the daughter of many. Don’t know you know she’s legacy child? Oh, how do I forget the numerous essays on how she’s the FL? Even if that is irrelevant to new viewers who aren’t obsessed with a fictional character and show, but that will be keep being screamed as if it that will somehow make a point and such behavior will somehow convince the new audience. But I understand when there is insecurity and obsession, there is screaming, controlling and bullying.

Edited by The_Best - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Well, she indeed is beyond criticism as she’s the daughter of many. Don’t know you know she’s legacy child? Oh, how do I forget the numerous essays on how she’s the FL? Even if that is irrelevant to new viewers who aren’t obsessed with a fictional character and show, but that will be keep being screamed as if it that will somehow make a point and such behavior will somehow convince the new audience. But I understand when there is insecurity and obsession, there is screaming, controlling and bullying.

Well said smiley32smiley32smiley32
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Rishma1 - 6 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353249#165126452

Yes

They label me as Ruhi fan fir block kar dete hai ab block karna hai to reply kyo kiya?

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

I have seen a few posts and topics where Abhira aka Samriddhi was criticized yet it was taken as bashing. I think as Garvita/Rohit or Shehzada or Pratiksha; Abhira aka Samriddhi can be given constructive criticism like the others are. I did watch Samriddhi's previous drama Savi ki Savaari and have to admit; liked her acting more in that than I do currently on Yeh Rishta.

Abhira may have to be OTT yet find that it is too much OTT where I can related to her at all. As someone said it could be director/direction issue yet just can't with her character as I once did.

It's just the opinion I have that's all.

yes, she is holy i now down to her daily 🤣 jokes apart, nobody is beyond constructive criticism but some people online venerate the actor and character so much that even genuine criticism feels like a personal attack