Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

No abhira is not beyond criticism.

Simple si baat hai, kuch audiences ke liye ruhi kuch accha bhi karti dikhe toh bhi it’s not worthy to post here or it’s not worthy to talk about seeing her other actions or seeing her blood line.

In a same way, Kuch audiences ke liye abhira kuch acha bhi karti dikhe toh bhi it’s not worthy to post here or it’s not worthy to talk about seeing her other actions or seeing her bloodline.

Dono ke ancestors ko bhar bhar ke taunts and gaaliya toh yaha aye din milte rehta hai smiley36 Jaise sasural wale bahu ke maaykewale ko aye din taunts dete rehte hote hai thik waise he ruhi/abhira ki bloodline ki wajah se dono ko akkhi season yaha sab ke taunts toh sunne he padege smiley36poor girlssmiley36

That is the reason , Kuch audience ke post ruhi par zyada hote hai and kuch audience post abhira par zyada hote hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: King07

I have seen a few posts and topics where Abhira aka Samriddhi was criticized yet it was taken as bashing. I think as Garvita/Rohit or Shehzada or Pratiksha; Abhira aka Samriddhi can be given constructive criticism like the others are. I did watch Samriddhi's previous drama Savi ki Savaari and have to admit; liked her acting more in that than I do currently on Yeh Rishta.

Abhira may have to be OTT yet find that it is too much OTT where I can related to her at all. As someone said it could be director/direction issue yet just can't with her character as I once did.

It's just the opinion I have that's all.

i believe some people do not watch this show considering it as legacy shows. I personally watch every show considering all characters and even i never support any character if i have seen they have done some mistakes but if they have repented on those mistakes i will ensure to support them as they are like normal humans who make mistake and fix those mistakes. Which gives them a better character arc. I do this in every show.

Ruhi has done a mistake but i believe there are enough posts which speaks about ruhi and ppl have already mentioned what i want to mention and i feel lazy to write it again and i am not going into those thread to defend her action.

Abhira is hardly criticized as some viewers tend to ignore her mistakes as she is legacy kid which makes her always right. But that's not the case.

One of the user mentioned here that abhira has not hurt anyone. Abhira blamed dadisa because of which dadisa was hurt emotionally. Abhira is the one who pushed ruhi. If dadisa would have not have not saved her at right time we can not say what could have happened to her. She destroyed Ruhi's boxes only because she was doubting ruhi for breaking murthi if some other person would have been there in Ruhi's place she would have slapped her.

Abhira blamed tauji for krish's fake leg fractures. Which is really too much a father slapping son is his can also mean he wants his son to take responsibilities. His son either can earn by himself and leave the house if people do not agree for his career choices or earn in the house and get opinions on his career from elders if they are okay him staying there he can stay. But krish ka stand is i will go behind my dreams and i want you all accept my dreams forcefully is wrong too. Why should they feed you when you are old enough to feed yourself. Either make them understand than forcing them or leave the house with dignity.

Abhira also does some tricks to make ppl agree to her like bringing those topics in public.

Abhira also take panga from poddars which indirectly affecting Armaan's relationships with the family. She is not a bahu so she should avoid taking panga as in the end armaan has to stay with them later.

Ruhi on the end has got married to rohith which was wrong and her closeness with armaan is also wrong. But armaan is equally part of that mistake. But ruhi took a call before rohith left to give her marriage a chance if i remember. Rohith without discussing his decisions with his wife just abandoned her. So he is not sane human that i should support him as if he wanted he could have spoken to her directly than running away. There was a movie dhadkan if I remember where shilpa shetty's character was married to akshay kumar's character but she was loving sunil shetty's character. But in her journey she realizes akshay kumar's character is a good a person and she slowly falls in love.

Even movies like hum dil de chuke sanam fl marries someone else but she stays in her marriage to respect the rituals.

Similarly, rohith could have been akshay kumar's or ajay devgan's character but he chose to run away from situations like a coward. So i feel all three are equally responsible for this mess including rohith.

Blaming just ruhi looks too much but still i do not go and defend her actions as for some ppl she is wrong and for some ppl she is not wrong.

Abhira is legacy kid but that does not make her a goddess.i have read, If armaan leaves abhira he will no longer be ml. Which is really funny. Every generation girl is just a instrument and baby producing machine for next gen story but current gen story always revolves around mls family.

So if abhira marries some one else either they have to let go entire poddars on whom they invested so much money or they have to keep poddars bring an orphan AA for her. They will not let go of poddars as they can not again spend so much money on casting new set of family. So poddars will not go anywhere. It will be majorly like she will be just alone fighting with ml or she marries random person and she fights with ml.

From buisness perspective also casting a new set of family is taking risk on the story as what if ppl do not connect with them. No shows does that unless the show is bringing rebirth of fl and ml which can not happen in rishta.

So i personally feel due to this show being legacy show people tend to watch this show with the lense of fl is always right as she carries genes from legacy. But now legacy is just a way for rajan to drag this show. If tomorrow sp comes with a script like beyhad then rajan can even make his legacy fl a cold blooded murderer as we have to agree that they are copying scripts from other shows. So fl can not be positive always.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Flaws in all characters and writing of them are discussed and made a pov according to our perception. It doesn't mean we hate character or the actor playing it. I bash arman daily for the two timing shown by his character, ruhis ways to lean on ar are wrong but ar too is equally responsible there. What all she does is for that only . Abhiras flaws are discussed as she is fl of the show and traits , flaws are from legacy factor to be connected. Those who watched all seasons can easily identify how she behaves this way or that way. Where is hate factor in this. Forum is open to discuss without hurting anyone personally or crossing rules laid by mods. And these characters are not our own blood siblings or relatives they are just fictional characters.

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Lmaoo people still can't help but bring up gen 3 lead

The obsession is real here

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira is Def not beyond criticism , the only thing Is there is nothing substantial to criticise imo... She is being judged unnecessarily bec of her lineage by some and ruhi is being justified blindly bec of her lineage

Abhira is just a character & she's making the best out of what life has thrown to her . Day in out , ruhi and poddards gaslight her into thinking that she is trouble for Arman. That's not false narrative? But abhira not treating them with respect makes her a target . As a family member she can have her opinion & express it too , she's not caged to sit in the corner blindfolded . Everyone can blame her but she shouldn't for ghar ki Shanti and badon ka adar 🤯 it surprises me when we have a meek heroine we want her to be bold and when we have a bold heroine we want her to be meek.

Lastly moral policing shouldn't be selective

Edited by Krinya - 6 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Double post sorry

Edited by Krinya - 6 months ago

Gen4 fan only brought that roar idk how that's also gen3 fans ka fault smiley8

Seems the fl is actually beyond criticism. So called gen3 fans can open a thread and that's bashing hating whatever. Gen4 fans can open ruhi thread that's constructive criticism. Double standards everywhere.

Also it's amazing how when ruhi makes mistake it's ruhi birla. Not poddar. It's obvious where it's pointed.

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

There's a huge difference between criticism and blind hatred

Edited by janecastle - 6 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Nahi pasand aarhi na character na acting. Lead ko lead k jaisa bnao naa...

plain hate karne ke liye maine usko savi main dekha hai aur waha toh mujhe acchi lagi.

Khoon khandan show main acchi nahi lag rahi itna bekar characterisation hai. If anyone following sam prior to legacy shows please let me know mujhe uska address chahiye chitti likhna hai tell her how much i loved her as savi lekin utna hi yaha bekar hai uska character.

edited for gen 3 talk and mocking fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: janecastle

There's a huge difference between criticism and blind hatred

Baat ye hai Jane ki ab in sab baato se fark bhi nahi padta……..DKP inki roj leta hai wahi bahut hai. Hate kare criticize kare ya worship kare it doesn’t matter anymore.