Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

She just knows her mom loved her and raised her alone and her dad is so and so personsmiley36 I sometimes feel bad for her. She trusted her mom so much but her mom never bothered to discuss her past with her. Kept her in the delusion that she had no one alive in her family. She did not even mention she is not as gareeb as she thinks as she inherits wealth from many family. AK did a similar thing to her brother where even her brother was not aware of his family which was very wrong as kids need those connections and if something happens to parents at least the kid should know whom to contact.

AK being a lawyer deals with criminals and we can not predict what each criminal would do. But still, she chose to hide AB from everyone and never even contacted Kairav so that he could take care of AB if something happened to her. I feel she will never realize how much trauma it can induce in a kid's mind when a kid is confronted with all the truths and people start blaming her mother for a crime where as she knows her mother as someone who fought against criminals. It will make her question her mother and her stand for her mother.

She blamed everyone for small things where there was no death involved. But it will be interesting to watch how AB will react when Ruhi blames her mother for death.

this!! Abhira will be traumatised to the core… she will be bombarded with harsh truths for which she has no response…. Feel bad for her yaar… she will have to pay a big price for her mother’s nature of being secretive and hiding things… and yes it would be interesting to see how she deals with her mother getting blamed…
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

this!! Abhira will be traumatised to the core… she will be bombarded with harsh truths for which she has no response…. Feel bad for her yaar… she will have to pay a big price for her mother’s nature of being secretive and hiding things… and yes it would be interesting to see how she deals with her mother getting blamed…

Best part is we all know PH can not blame Ruhi for the death of her mother. As Ruhi was just 6 years old. She does not know how to drive a car. She is like those kids who are curious and want to learn and explore.

If a kid is fascinated by of fire in the kitchen and if he burns his hands then the blame will go on elders for not paying attention to the kid instead of the kid who was just curious and who does not know how to deal with new things.

So it may not be possible to put the blame on Ruhi as the TV audience may not like it. So AB will be put in a tight spot. If they want they can whitewash saying Car's break was failed something like that. But clearing AK's name from that incident is diffficult.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Similar mentions of gen 3 has been deleted in other threads so I have every right to seek clarification from mods.

A one who sets the car in motion is not a catalyst but the one who tries to stop it is. Okay!!

but this is not just gen 3, it’s upcoming storyline…

Bold - Yes!! Please tell me you have never done anything mischievous or something that shouldn’t be done as a kid… my niece almost got suffocated as she locked herself in the cupboard playing hide and seek… kids have done far worse things in their innocence which are not just dangerous for them but also for others…it’s the responsibility of the elders to make sure such things don’t happen… elders have to be responsible and cautious 24/7 when they are with kids…you can’t blame kids and guilt trip them for life because they don’t have the maturity to understand the severity their actions can have…

Akshara being the adult should have checked the car once Ruhi got down if she had pressed something or not..

Akshara being the adult should have screamed her sister’s name instead of running behind a moving car while being pregnant… you do realise such tricks could have lead to miscarriage…

She should have handled the car as she knows driving and she should have had the common sense to press horn and alert her sister….
so please stop blaming the kid who had no clue her maasi was doing all this as she was with muskaan….
and once again requesting you to ignore this thread if it doesn’t suit your interest…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

With the above logic AB will be responsible for her own mother's death. Woh naahi janam lethi, na yuvraj uske peeche padtha na she agreed to marry him and na akshara ki mauth hothi.

If AB is not responsible, Then Ruhi as 6-year-old kid is not responsible too.

AB at least was an adult when all this happened. But Ruhi was just a 6-year-old kid.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know how Abhira will react but I'm ready for the unfolding of

those truth that matter and reality coming to life

Abhir, the accident that cause her mothers sister death and taking

taking the blame. The two husbands who played important roles

in her life. The relation to Geonka's, so she didn't contact her family

will be cover cause they cut her off. Neil part will be interesting if they

touch on but, hmm I doubt it cause Ruhi doesn't even mention it

I don't see a point of abortion consideration being mention is needed what purpose would it serve and to whom. The same about the Birlas, they aren't even mention besides knowing it's Ruhi last name before marrying Rohit.

The part about Armaan & Ruhi secret isn't worth discussing yet

Since the show isn't showing the track, but since you mention it

I'm ready to see Abhira reaction, of knowing chitwalia is

no other than, Armaan bhabhi, Ruhi Poddar. Cowardice

Rohit left cause the learn the truth will be fun

Armaan & Ruhi first misunderstanding is there lack of trust, that

part about phone isn't important. The same way it's not important

for Abhira to know Ruhi and her Goenka's family give refuge to

her mother murderer Yuvraj. Abhira didn't know who was on the phone,

which she had permission to pick up the phone, let them know Armaan don't want to talk, which Armaan already explain to ruhi. The same way Ruhi

didn't know the person she hit with the car was Yuvraj. Since it wasn't

show we can assume Ruhi never mention it

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ruhi is the catalyst for her own mother’s death, not Ak. All Ak did was to unsuccessfully stop the car, set in motion by Ruhi.

Btw, I thought any mention of gen 3 storyline has been banned by the mods.🤔

Hi prisha ..how r u..long time prisha 😁

LizzieBennet thumbnail
As per the Rules, no discussion is allowed around Gen 3 storylines and the TM's post & the discussions thereafter are mainly centered around Gen 3. Topic is therefore closed. Please stick to Gen 4 only when you discuss storylines. - YRKKH DT