Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Aww Nikkeji and his mumma was always the centre of Abhinav's world. smiley27 It makes me so sad that Abhira lost such a loving family, even though Akshara did give her all the love.

Is this from today's episode? I tend to ignore most of the things that include Ruhi Birla's face.

Edited by janecastle - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: janecastle

Aww Nikkeji and his mumma was always the centre of Abhinav's world. smiley27 It makes me so sad that Abhira lost such a loving family, even though Akshara did give her all the love.

Is this from today's episode? I tend to ignore most of the things that include Ruhi Birla's face.

Seems like it's from yesterday!! smiley17that's why I said, missed opportunity to talk about what the amazing family

edited Abhinav refs - not shown in epi

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

https://x.com/medusa200614/status/1776854848673382611

Did anyone noticed AKSHARA SHARMA in her Husband’s heritage look the pahadi look and with her Husband Abhinav give flower in background pic during birthday celebration ❤️IMG_4064.jpeg

edited to remove irrelevant Gen 3 pics

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT NOTE

Hello all,

This thread is being locked for now since it's more than 24 hours from the last time Abhinav was mentioned/ shown in an episode. You can request for it to be re-opened if he does appear in any episode going forward.

- YRKKH DT