Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I hope she never comes back to PH after finding out about 2 minute couple as Ruhi will surely dollow Arman.

Don't know if ruhi will follow armaan but she stops armaan and protests with him..

But he says bye to her face and leaves to be with abhira

Gazaab bezzati hui bhabhi ki

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Akshu and abhira ki ghar tootne wali hai..mussourie track coming up..guys

Chalega, that A family house mein not interested smiley36

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Chalega, that A family house mein not interested smiley36

Kya snehu..I am talking about mussourie resort..

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley8 Suvarna and Surekha are pests... Seriously still stopping Manish from digging out about Akshu...

https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1776415248188068168

Honestly Sachin and Sam have such in-sync energy as actors that you can feel the grandpa vibes between them even without the reveal.

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Honestly Sachin and Sam have such in-sync energy as actors that you can feel the grandpa vibes between them even without the reveal.

Yeah they have natural chemistry..Sam performs very well as abhira whenever she has scenes with Sachin ji.. like how abhira yearns to be near him and his kindness whenever he sees abhira is also emoted well by him..

Abhira k mummy pappa ka collage 🥹

IMG_20240406_143535.jpg

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Abhira k mummy pappa ka collage 🥹

IMG_20240406_143535.jpg

Such a cute collage of Akshara and Abhinav Sharma , their daughter is carrying their legacy she is a cutie and love them a lot esp her mamma Akshara who gave her the best parvarish. Akshara lives in every breath of Abhira. I wish she experienced her papa’s love and her mama papa’s love for each other.smiley27

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yeah they have natural chemistry..Sam performs very well as abhira whenever she has scenes with Sachin ji.. like how abhira yearns to be near him and his kindness whenever he sees abhira is also emoted well by him..

This. I can't stand MG but the actor and Sam have such a beautiful chemistry that i actually feel he is her grand father smiley36 they have some natural bond

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Yes A house for 2-3 days only 🫢

Idea mat do unhe snehasmiley36

smiley36smiley44

Word Count: 0

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

that was the main problem people had with her...she put everyone else's happiness above hers.....to bacchon ko she raised so well...

edited for gen 3 refs

akshara put her children and her relationship with abhiRas papa above everything else..and I’m proud of her for that..because all parents need to consider their childrens Happiness.. and I’m proud of akshara for standing strong in her marriage to abhiras papa ..she wouldn’t let anyone break them,up.she fought for him..because her love for her children and abhiras papa was deep and true..🥰..