Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley27 Just want to bring up how Abhira misses her Mummy papa!

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1776068533333426266

She is just like her mumma and papa combined. Can fight like Mrs. Akshara Sharma and can fall in love in simplest way!

Coming to the scene -

I am confused. Like since Abhira hasn't spend time with Abhinav, her using Abhinav collage makes little off sense and Manish using Akshara solo makes seems like mismatched because Manish had seen them as Jodi, he had seem them grow as a friends, as parents and as couple who fought for their child.

I would have genuinely hoped Manish had used beti-damad together and Abhira using Solo Akshu Pic over together wali picture smiley36

.... But khair..

akshu ka bday hai...to manish ne sirf uski pic li....akshu ne abhira ko uske papa ki stories sunayee hongi....and she has seen akshu talking to bhinav ki pic....to abhira ke liye....akshu ke saath abhinav hona zaroori hai...

baki makers jaane...😂

waise abhir ke baare mein abhira ko bataya ki nahi...yeh nahi pata...

also, abhira bhi kitne short forms mein bolti hai...y did they not show ruhi remember abhir for that.....

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

All together different perspective.. nice one sneha..

Although I was wondering how all akshara preference are as per gen 3 now.. because Manish doesn't know akshara of gen 4..so everything is pranali now 😂

areee aise to abhira doen not that akshu...😂

jiski pic mil gayee hogi inhe....and abhinav ke saath pranali wali akshu ki pic hogi na...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

jiski pic mil gayee hogi inhe....and abhinav ke saath pranali wali akshu ki pic hogi na...😂

And makers took a bold step to acknowledge Abhinav in season 4 as well...it really makes me happy 😍

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

And makers took a bold step to acknowledge Abhinav in season 4 as well...it really makes me happy 😍

they need to...abhira ke papa hain....

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The collage was sweet

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT reminder

Hi all,

We realize pictures of Abhinav and Akshara have been shown in the episode, but please keep this thread limited to ONLY those.

You cannot use it as an excuse to bring in unrelated Gen 3 pics of Abhinav or Abhir or anything that wasn't part of a current episode. This applies to discussion of Gen 3 storylines as well.

Anything that isn't part of a current generation episode will be removed.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

see face change hota hai .. 20 years ke baad face changes quite a bit

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

DT reminder

Hi all,

We realize pictures of Abhinav and Akshara have been shown in the episode, but please keep this thread limited to ONLY those.

You cannot use it as an excuse to bring in unrelated Gen 3 pics of Abhinav or Abhir or anything that wasn't part of a current episode. This applies to discussion of Gen 3 storylines as well.

Anything that isn't part of a current generation episode will be removed.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Hi, could you give us example of what's not allowed? My idea was to discuss how Abhira misses her family and in midst of it conversation did turn to know if she knows about her brother's death or not and impact that possibly Abhinav could have had on Ruhi based on BTS of this gen.

Was there any diversion?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hi, could you give us example of what's not allowed? My idea was to discuss how Abhira misses her family and in midst of it conversation did turn to know if she knows about her brother's death or not and impact that possibly Abhinav could have had on Ruhi based on BTS of this gen.

Was there any diversion?

Yes, this was a digression because there is no mention of her brother. You can keep it limited to just her parents. But no gen 3 storylines please or pics that weren't shown in the episode.
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Also, please note that the 24 hour rule will apply to this thread unless Abhira's parents get a mention again in tomorrow's episode or episode following it. So this thread maybe locked at the end of the 24 hour period if there is no mention of either Abhinav or Akshara or both.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago