Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

On the contrary... Why do I feel that Ruhi may not have reacted as that kinda person had she seen picture of Abhinav along side?

She may hate Akshara but had that picture had anyone else, I think the effect may have been balanced out a bit smiley17 with Abhinav in the picture.

I feel the same too. If Ruhi had seen her Maasa too, then she would have got some sort sense and would not have went to the extent of breaking the picture frame. No matter how much she hates her Maasi, her Maasa and Abhir are dear to her. Which is why I feel, Ruhi's issue with Abhira would be limited to Armaan and not because she's AkshNav's daughter.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

On the contrary... Why do I feel that Ruhi may not have reacted as that kinda person had she seen picture of Abhinav along side?

She may hate Akshara but had that picture had anyone else, I think the effect may have been balanced out a bit smiley17 with Abhinav in the picture.

Yes possibility is there but roohi ka koi bharosa nahi smiley36smiley44

Roohi as a character, though not bad at heart, is not able to differentiate between right and wrong because she is too consumed by her feelings and emotions, be it attraction/ love for armaan or anger/hate for her maasi

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Baby sharma ko pyar ho gya just like her father smiley19smiley44

And now has to suffer consequences of Falling in love with someone carrying past baggage

tweet removed for gen 3 content not shown in episode

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

since roohi broke it, acha he hua that it got exchanged smiley36

I would rather have the old photo of miss Akshu/Mrs. Birla torn, rather than together wali photo of Mrs. Akshara Abhinav Sharma and her cutu husband smiley27

All together different perspective.. nice one sneha..

Although I was wondering how all akshara preference are as per gen 3 now.. because Manish doesn't know akshara of gen 4..so everything is pranali now 😂

Sam nailed this scene..I am waiting for the day when she will be rightfully acknowledged..

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

All together different perspective.. nice one sneha..

Although I was wondering how all akshara preference are as per gen 3 now.. because Manish doesn't know akshara of gen 4..so everything is pranali now 😂

smiley27

Haan, Manish doesn't know Preeti Amin wali Akshara Sharma , so it's Pranali wali Akshusmiley36 Akshu itni docile timid sacrificial thi, lagta he nahi yeh hamari strong abhira ke mumma haismiley36

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

post removed for irrelevant gen 3 clips

Baap beti dono sabse pyare & best hai, unfortunately the same can't be said about their spouses who come with huge delulu baggage smiley8

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Sam nailed this scene..I am waiting for the day when she will be rightfully acknowledged..

Sam is the best actress among all the 4 generation of yrkkh, and this is just her second show! She is extremely talented

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Abhira sweet chikki ji apne bhaiya Nikki ji ke saath hoti toh kitna acha hota 😭

Cruel writers, maar dia bache ko

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

smiley27

Haan, Manish doesn't know Preeti Amin wali Akshara Sharma , so it's Pranali wali Akshusmiley36 Akshu itni docile timid sacrificial thi, lagta he nahi yeh hamari strong abhira ke mumma haismiley36

Preeti amin looks like stronger version

Pranali looks like soft sweet version..

Manish ko chakkar na ajaye dho alag alag logon ko dekh kar ..