Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Bohot ro liyasmiley19 ..toda chill bhi kar lo

The way Rooohiii dhamkaofying bhagvanji for arman today smiley39smiley37

They r trying to do damage control by showing budda Manish as mahan praying for Abhira and expecting us to forget how he rejected to talk to Ak when she called him from her death bed.

Everyone on poddar’s might go against Dragonsa and then she will understand that her ego and zid is not above the Love of the family. As Manish said Abhira will bring that badlaw in that house.

I liked how Vidya said “aap bhi apna phaisla apne paas rakhiye “😂 to her fav Maasa. Dragonsa ka face 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Bhagwan Ji dar gaye smiley37....

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

for arman ruhi is always a consoling partner who can come give him peace and he can share his thoughts. He never shared his guilt or pain to anyone in that house. The dialogues given for abhira to him are responsibility always and abhira herself Is freeing him from promise of ak. Manish failed to hold aksharas last call from hospital bed orelse abhira could have stayed in gvs as poti. Now they are connecting back the lost relationship thru manish to abhira. Apart from all past and anger , if they set that relationship again through abhira a positive story will shape up instead of blames, jealousy and torture on audience head. Manish said uss ghar ko badlav ki jarurat hi this suits goenkas actually.

It was a very good episode after ages …. I wish shehzaada had put efforts like this …. It is placed well …I am amazed that the directors could pull the actors to act nicely .. inspite of khit pit

Vidya stole the show … her acting was ok .. but her dialogue were powerful…. But I knew only Vidya could have stopped Armaan n Abhira from leaving .. though I was anticipating that she should say she and Madhav will also leave the house along with their son bahu ..

we are growing old .. we raise our kids so that they can support us in our old age .. maasa you have 2 more kids and lots of grandchildren..

We have only 1 remaining son why should we live away from them both me and Madhav will be dead from inside … With Rohit gone we atleast have Arman and his children to look forward too … what will I wait for … in this empty house

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Emotional episode mein comic relief mil gayi. She is dhamkaofying Bjagwanji, and for whom ?? For her married jeth aare bhagwan ke pass tho sharam karo..babhi never fails to entertain us smiley39
priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Emotional episode mein comic relief mil gayi. She is dhamkaofying Bjagwanji, and for whom ?? For her married jeth aare bhagwan ke pass tho sharam karo..babhi never fails to entertain us smiley39

Pagal ladki sharam haya sab bech khai haismiley8...

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

The episode also felt like a freedom to Armaan!

Freedom from promises made to Akshu and Abhira's responsibility. Now Abhira will become much more than responsibility in a true sense.

Freedom from Vidya to Armaan. From the guilt that he is a sautela beta. Now Vidya has declared boldly that Armaan is the heir of Poddars and a true Poddar. She also let him know that she didn't have any Ehsan on Armaan. She admitted her small-mindedness, her unwillingness, her hurt, and her anger regarding Armaan. Today, she truly accepted Armaan as her son.

So technically, Armaan is free now! Free to choose his happiness. His love, his true soulmate, Abhira!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It was a very good episode after ages …. I wish shehzaada had put efforts like this …. It is placed well …I am amazed that the directors could pull the actors to act nicely .. inspite of khit pit

Vidya stole the show … her acting was ok .. but her dialogue were powerful…. And I knew only Vidya could have stopped Armaan n Abhira from leaving .. though I was anticipating that she should say she and Madhav will also leave the house along with their son bahu ..

we are growing old .. we raise our kids so that they can support us in our old age .. maasa you have 2 more kids and lots of grandchildren..

We have only 1 remaining son why should we live away from them both me and Madhav will be dead from inside … With Rohit gone we atleast have Arman and his children to look forward too … what will I wait for … in this empty house

they gave more ss to vidya today than dadi. Atlast she spoke something to stop them. Taking stand against dadi is her gutsy way to counter dadis rules. What will they get in all these who will be happy. Madhav has no words if he stood for his wife and son from start , today ar could have been a confident son not crying one in corners.Vidya herself said uss aurat ke ladke ko meine apnaya when rohit photo is given mala by dadi.Today she showed different.All others are standing like cats before growling lion dadi. Yesterday dialogues of abhira worked on her today to counter dadi. How long she will take stand need to see. 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 7 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

The episode also felt like a freedom to Armaan!

Freedom from promises made to Akshu and Abhira's responsibility. Now Abhira will become much more than responsibility in a true sense.

Freedom from Vidya to Armaan. From the guilt that he is a sautela beta. Now Vidya has declared boldly that Armaan is the heir of Poddars and a true Poddar. She also let him know that she didn't have any Ehsan on Armaan. She admitted her small-mindedness, her unwillingness, her hurt, and her anger regarding Armaan. Today, she truly accepted Armaan as her son.

So technically, Armaan is free now! Free to choose his happiness. His love, his true soulmate, Abhira!

Bilkul Vidya jab yeh declare kar rahi thi tab Madhav use per proud kar raha tha ,wese Vidya ko bura laga jab dadi ne kaha ki armaan tumhara khoon to nahin hai Na smiley20...